Chapter 3

I opened my eyes and yawned. The team was still watching the movie along with Roy. I saw bird brain fast asleep right next to me. I pulled the blanket up higher finding myself cold. Bird brains hand limply followed and then gently landed back on the couch. Roy looked up to me and got up. He sat down next to me on the couch.

"So, what's going on with you and Robin?" He asked raising a brow. 

"Honestly I don't know. Ever since I arrived he's just been rude to me." I said shrugging.

"He will warm up to you. Just give him some time." He said patting my shoulder.

"Yea I bet." I said being sarcastic.

Roy got up and walked into a different room. I looked at the clock and it was 5. I need to get ready for the banquet. The machine announced someone walking into the cave and I sunk deeper into the couch. Bird brain started to shift around and I was pulled over by him. I rolled my eyes and tugged back. He groaned and rolled over to how he was before. I'm guessing he opened his eyes cause he groaned and fixed his position. Oliver walked into the cave and smiled. He turned on the light and I shouted along with Robin covering my eyes from the blinding light. Oliver rolled his eyes and my eyes finally adjusted to the light. 

"Why are you two handcuffed?" He asked gesturing towards Robin and I.

"Cause Penis is a douche bag." I said stretching.

"What did I say about the name calling?" Oliver asked rubbing his temples.

"He calls me names." I said shrugging.

Oliver rolled his eyes and walked over to Robin and I. He grabbed our cuffed hands and picked the lock. The cuffs unlocked and I quickly pulled my wrist away.

"FREEDOM!" I yelled jumping up on the couch. 

Everyone laughed but Robin who rubbed his wrist. I jumped down from the couch.

"Time for you to go." Oliver said patting my head.

"Great 4 hours of fake smiles and handshaking." I said sluggishly.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Oliver said with a laugh.

"Nobody thinks they're fun." I said rolling my eyes.

Oliver laughed and we walked along.

"See you in a little bit." Artemis said with a smile.

"See ya Shad." Wally said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Wally." I said laughing and catching up to Oliver who was ahead of me. 

We arrived at the house 10 minutes later. Thea was the first to greet me by engulfing me into a hug. I laughed and she dragged me upstairs to me room

"Thea don't scare her!" Oliver yelled laughing walking into his "study".

We arrived in my room and Thea had a few options laid out in my bed. I chose a white dress (picture above) I ran to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. I changed into the dress but kept my hair in the towel. Thea out a chair in the bathroom and I sat in it. She wrapped a towel around my neck to not get the dress wet. She blowdried my hair and did my makeup. She curled the ends of my hair and once she was satisfied she decided she just had to take a picture. I was finally freed from her Theaness and I walked downstairs. Oliver smiled.

"Well don't you look beautiful." He said with a smirk.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. He smiled and we saw a bunch of people just suddenly pull up. Thea ran down the stairs in her dress and smiled. Roy walked through the back door and instantly complimented Thea on her outfit. The smiled and he enfulfed her into a hug. They are seriously couple goals. I rolled my eyes and smiled people rushed through the doors and I of corse just put on a fake smile and waved to everyone. Oliver says the team will be coming besides Robin who couldn't make it. They're coming becuase Slade Wilson is on the loose and after tonight I could be a target since he knows my new families secrets. I saw the team walk through the door and I smiled and waved to all of them. Artemis walked up to me and I hugged her. She hugged me back and we laughed. They had no idea. I also saw Bruce Wayne walk in with a kid. I'll say that kid is hot, like gorgeous. I decided I had enough of fake smiles so I walked over to the food where half of the team stood.