Chapter 2

It's been a day and bird brain is a huge jerk. He's all nice to everyone else then he takes one look at me and it's like hell came crashing down on him. I've become very close to Wally and I know bird brain doesn't like it. I've also become good friends with M'gann, Artemis which I already knew before, and Connor. Today we decided we were all going to go to the beach since Wally is off school today. I changed into a swimsuit and put on sunglasses. (Image at the top) Tonight is also the banquet Oliver is holding to introduce me. To the world. Most people that know me say I look a lot like Roy, honestly I can't blame them becuase I do. I mean we don't look exactly the same but some people mistake us for brother and sister. My hair is brown while his is almost red, I have green eyes while he has blue, but other than that and gender we pretty much look the same. Sadly.

"SHAD YOU COMING?" Artemis yelled.

"Yea, I'm coming." I shouted back.

I walked out of my room and closed the door. My hair was in French braids. I walked out and Wally being Wally decided to be stupid.

"Looking good gorgeous." He said with a wink.

Artemis rolled her eyes.

"Cut it out Wally." I said smacking him across the head.

"Alright let's go." M'gann said with a smile.

Time Skip 

 we arrived at the beach and everyone set up their own towel. Wally and I looked to eachother. We both had a devilish smirk on our faces. I took off running yelling nonsense.

"Not this again." Bird brain said folding his arms.

Wally followed yelled nonsense and we both dove into the water face first. I got out of the water laughing as Wally followed. I made sure my glasses were still on before opening my eyes all the way. Wally splashed me with the water and I jumped ontop of him dunking his head under. He laughed and did the same to me. I laughed and bird brain just shot glares at me from the sand. Artemis, M'gann, Conner, and Kaldur started a game of volleyball. 

"Come on Rob." Wally said gesturing towards bird brain to come over here.

"I'm good." He said opening a book.

I got out of the water and walked up to him. He looked up to me and raised a brow.

"Can I help you?" He asked clearly annoyed.

"Come on, you can't just sit here all day and read. It'll be fun." I said closing his book and setting it beside him.

He shot me the biggest glare ever. Even with glasses on the glare was clearly noticeable by like a thousand. He got up still glareing at me. I smiled.

"That's the spirit." I said as Wally walked over.

He suddenly shoved me and I fell on my butt. I looked up at him confused as Wally started running over.

"ROB WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Wally yelled catching the whole teams attention.

He didn't respond he just glared at me as Wally helped me up.

"She was just trying to get you to come in the water." Artemis said walking over.

I brushed the sand stuck to my wet legs and Rbird brain even still glared daggers at me. He took a step closer to me and I could barley hear his growl.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME?!?" I asked taking a step closer to him sharing the glare.

What didn't help was he was like half a head taller than me.

"In case you haven't noticed we already have and archer, and acrobat, and two martial artists. We don't need you." He said looking down to me.

"ROBIN!" Wally and Artemis yelled at the same time.