Love And Lies

By ChynaaDoll01

Kieanna Alsina is Not Your Typical Girly Girl , She a Major Sneaker Head, And Her Mom is Mila J and Her Pops... More

Love Nd Lies .
Mya P.O.V
Mya P.O.V
New Charcters .
The New Boyz
Monday - School cant Get Any worse !
Kieanna Birthday
Kieanna birthday ( Part 2 )
Kieanna Birthday Party .
The Contest
The Date !
Kieanna and Chris Part One
Kieanna And Chris Date Part 2
Not An Update

The Fight

671 21 1
By ChynaaDoll01

Kieanna POV

Hey Yall , My Bitch Mya told yall about me , My Dad is August Alsina and my mom Is Mila J , they not together but they Co-parent . Im Currently with my Mom on the Set if Her Music Video Smoke , Drink and Break Up .

Mom : Sweetcakes You turning 16 in 2 wks .(Sweetcake is Kieanna ) What theme do You want your Birthday Party .

I forgot Im Turning 16 in 2wks and Im Finna Turn Up !!

Me: I want A Glitz and Glam Party and if Somebody gets a A card that says V.I.P they get a Diamond Braclet and If they a Boy they get a Rolex .

Mom : Sweetcakes who do you want to perfrom at the Party ?

Me : Of Course my Mom and Dad , My Uncle Ty Dolla Sign , T.I , my Baby Daddy Chris Brown , and B.Smyth .

Mom : DAMN !!! Pookie them alot if people but since im peforming ill get all of them , But yo Ugly Ass Daddy better Not Say anything to Me or You gon Be At me .

Me : Mommi stop . (Laughing ) . Ion like staying with daddy and his Hoe , she Always yelling at me , and when i tell Her off She tells Daddy i wasnt Listening to Her and He Hits me ..

Mom : HELL NAW ! KIEANNA LETS GO , IM FINNA GOT BEAT HIS ASS , DONT PUT YO HAND ON MY MOTHERFUCKING DAUGHTER !

Mila J POV (Kieanna Moms)

That Punk ass August think he Gon Hit my Damn Daugher , he Got another think Coming . Ima Beat His ass .

Me and Kieanna arrives at his House.

Me : OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NIGGA , I KNOE YO ASS IN HERE .

Kieanna : Dying of Laughter .

August Hoe comes and opens the Door ..

??? : How May I help You ?

Me : Where the is August Motherfucking Alsina Ass at .

??? : Oh You the Rat momma , He Could Have Down Better .

Me : BITCH DONT TALK ABOUT MY CHILD LIKE THAT , I WILL DRAG YO ASS DOWN THIS FUCKING DRIVEWAY .

??? : DO IT BITCH I DARE YOU .

She must dont Knoe me .

I grab her by her 2 dollar weave and start pounding her head , i stomp her in the head until i see blood , i drag hea up and down the driveway .

Kieanna : WORLDSTAR !

I felt Someone Pull me Off Her , It was August .

August : Wtf you doing her , and why you fighting My girlfriend .

Me : IF YO PUNK ASS HIT MY DAMN DAUGHTER AGAIN , YO MOMMA GON HAVE TO BUY A NEW BLACK DRESS  .

I punch august in his Face and He falls out Cold , Kieanna is Behind Me laughing hea Ass Off ..

Kieanna POV

My Momma a Thug she Beat that Hoe ass , My mom Dropped me Off to Mya House , My mom said She'll be she gotta cool off ..

Kieanna : Rings the Doorbell

Mya : Opens the Door . Hey Bitch .

Me : Girl My Momma Just Fought my Daddy Girlfriend , I Got the Video ,(Shows Mya the Video )

Mya : Dammmnnnn ..

Me  I Know Right , But I Gotta Plan My Sweet Sixteen  , Can You Help Me .

Mya : Yea , Duh Babymomma , We Can Start with The Invites , You do the VIP invites and i Do The Regular People ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 572 21
Christopher Brown and Makai Hart have been friends since elementary school. Now that they're completely legal and out living their lives for themsel...
130K 5.8K 35
August Alsina (rapper) and Amber Riley (entrepreneur) have a five year old daughter named Aaliyah. August is dating model Vanessa Washington, doesn't...
3.8K 96 21
Kyrie is August Alsina's biggest fan. She goes for one of his concerts and gets what she has been dreaming of. Things go to the next level until she...
305K 5.5K 93
These are all of the oneshots & miscellaneous postings (i.e drafts, ideas, etc.) from my original blog fuckyes-dricki.blogspot.com! Most of these are...