Miss Matchmaker (Yandere Simu...

By sailor_candy_girl

(Male Rivals AU) "If you want you're crush to accept you're feelings, ask Miss Matchmaker Ai-chan. Anyone she... More

Prologue: Request
Chapter 1: The first step
Chapter 2: Kinda date
Chapter 3: Bentos
Chapter 4: When life gives you marshmallows... you make s'mores
Chapter 5: Romeo and Cinderella
Chapter 7: Another ClichΓ© Character
Christmas Special: Entertainment
Chapter 8: Attachment
Tag
Chapter 9: Cinnamon Roll
Valentine's Special: Chocolate
Chapter 10: Student Council President
Lit
Chapter 11: Rich Bastard
Chapter 12: Dance With The Devil
Note/Announcement
Birthday Special: Drawings and Questions Part 1
Grape Panta Chatroom
Halloween Special: Contract?
Special Chapter: (Y/N) and Ami Reacting to MLB: Hero's Day Parts 1 and 2
Chapter 13: Substitute Teacher
Avengers Adoption and Persona 5 Chatroom
Another Tag?!
Chapter 14: Ramen And Eevee Plushies
Info-kun is Concerned Chatroom
Chapter 15: Outsider's Perspective
i'M (NoT) oKaY!?!?!?!
Dead On The Inside Chatroom
Chapter 16: A Jealous Prince(ss)
Chapter 17: Unbeatable Rival Part 1
Carmen Sandeago Chatroom
The Characters Quoting Vines
Thirsty Gays Chatroom
Chapter 18: Unbeatable Rival Part 2
It's Not Cheating If You Already Knew Chatroom
Chapter 19: Denial Denied Part 1

Chapter 6: Pretentious Motivations

38.9K 1.3K 3.3K
By sailor_candy_girl

"What?! You have rehearsals this weekend?!" Ami shouted a bit over dramatically. "What about our annual weekend anime binge watching?!"

Kendo lessons just ended. Ami and I were starting to walk home. Or at least trying to. Ami started throwing a fit when I told her about rehearsals.

"You didn't complain that time I went to the movie's without you." I said as Ami over dramatically held onto my arm.

"Because I was busy that day too!" Ami cried. "You can't leave me alone all day!"

"It's not all day! You can come too if you want." I said, prying Ami off my arm.

"Are you even allowed to bring outsiders to you're school?" Ami asked. "Isn't Akademi High really strict with rules?"

That doesn't stop a yandere from roaming around, killing people. Or Info-kun's dirty work.

"You'll be fine with me and I doubt there's a lot of teachers around. Especially any that would want to babysit a bunch of teenagers." I said.

And if they actually did their job, there would be a lot people who would be expelled by now.

"Alright, I'll go with you. But only because I don't want to be alone...And because of possible Yaoi or Yuri..." Ami said, blood slightly dripping down her nose again.

"You're nose is bleeding again Ami-chan..." I said.

"Ami-san always seems to have her mind in the gutter, doesn't she?" A familiar male voice I recognized as Takumi said, now joining us.

"I wouldn't expect some normie to understand the true beauty of Yaoi and Yuri!" Ami argued, pointing her finger at Takumi accusingly. "I bet you hate on all of us anime fans!"

"Quit putting words in my mouth, I'm just saying that you're always fantasizing about gay couples." Takumi said, running his fingers through his lime green hair.

"And what's wrong with that?!" Ami said, still pointing at Takumi accusingly.

"Nothing." I butted in, tired of this pointless argument. "Takumi-kun is just saying that you fantasize about Yaoi and Yuri so much it's surprising that you haven't passed out from blood loss yet."

"I don't get nosebleeds every time I think about Yaoi and Yuri!" Ami said. "It's not like that's all I think about!"

Wait. Ami thinks about things other than yaoi and yuri?!

People across the street started starring at Ami like she was crazy... Nevermind, their right. She is.

"Of course that's true, we all believe you." I said in my phony nice person voice to mask my sarcasm.

"You're lie's may fool everyone else but I know you're faking you're empathy!" Ami said.

"I know, I just find you're so called suffering amusing." I said. "There's a manga store nearby, why don't you heal you're so called wounds by reading some yaoi and yuri?"

"Heck yeah!" Ami said, instantly forgetting all about "being insulted," and grabbed Takumi and I. "Let's go!"

As Ami dragged us along, we suddenly heard a female screaming.

"It came from the alleyway..." I muttered before changing my tone. "All well, sucks to be her!"

Hey, I never said I was nice. Me being genuinely nice is a rare occurrence.

"Hey, isn't that girl from you're school?" Takumi asked.

I took a closer look at the alleyway. Sure enough it was someone from my school. Boobs Mackenzie, aka, Kokona Ruruka to be exact.

Figures a bunch of perverted guys would threaten a high school girl with Kokona's figure. Though what kind of idiot walks in a dark alleyway? Especially when they clearly can't defend themselves?

I'm going have to help her aren't I? Stupid, Bullsh*t school reputation system...

"Give me a minute..." I said with a sigh, not really wanting to do this.

"But the yaoi and yuri...!" Ami whined.

I ignored Ami, pulling out my katana, leaving the sheath on since using the blade would obviously kill someone.

"Come on, let's have some fun. ~" The main guy blocking Kokona slurred, obviously drunk.

"P-Please, leave me alone...!" Kokona cried.

At least try not to act like a damsel in distress. At least attempting to punch someone isn't that hard.

Before the drunk man could do anything to Kokona, I swung my katana. I hit a certain spot on his neck, knocking him unconscious (he was still breathing so it's fine).

"You should be more careful, Kokona-senpai." I said in a gentle and kind tone, even if it was fake.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Kokona said, wiping tears from eyes.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing girly?!" One of the other drunk men shouted angrily.

"Well she does have a good figure herself, let's teach her a lesson and then have some fun." Another drunk guy said.

Disgusting, dirty, pigs.

"Kokona-senpai, please escape now." I said with a semi- serious, but still "kind" tone. "I'm afraid that I can't make this pretty at all."

Kokona nodded and ran off. Without looking, I could tell that the group of men were overconfident. I smirked.

"She's gone..." I mumbled before letting out a small laugh. "Now I can have some fun with this!"

The men let out sounds of confusion. Before they could do anything, Ami and Takumi knocked two of them unconscious with their katanas.

"You ruined my yaoi and yuri time!" Ami huffed.

"Am I the only one who has their priority straight?" Takumi asked. "All well, at least you two are doing something about it..."

Though he doesn't want to admit that he wants to know if there's a flaw in my kendo technique he can use to his advantage.

The three of us pretty much knocked them all out. It was a little sad and disappointing actually. Well, their was one guy with a knife but after about a minute or two he went down like the rest of them.

"I didn't expect someone with a high reputation to do a number on grown men." A male voice said. "I guess that sword bag you carry around really isn't just an excuse not to join any clubs."

"Oh? How much did you see?" I asked, semi- innocently.

A blonde haired delinquent male walked up to me. He's the leader of the delinquents at my school, Osorō Shidesu, and one of Ayato's rivals.

"Enough to see that you're not as bad as I thought." Osorō said with a smirk. "I'll turn a blind eye at you're behavior. No one will believe me anyways. And also..."

Osorō walked over to me, handing me some bandages.

"You're bleeding. Take these." Osorō said. "See you around."

I looked at myself and sure enough I was bleeding. It was obviously the guy with the knife. Damn, he cut through the sleeve of my sweater.

Of course someone else would notice my injury's before I would. I didn't even feel the blade cut through my skin. Meh, I'm used to it by now.

"Maybe we should go straight home. It would look weird if (Y/N)-chan walked around a manga store with a bloody arm." Takumi said.

"I want my yaoi and yuri!" Ami pouted. "Besides, I've seen (Y/N)-chan walk around with a broken leg like it was just fine!"

"That doesn't make her invincible!" Takumi said.

I'm right here you guys know...

"Ami-chan can go. I'll go home alone." I said. "Ami-chan's right, I can move my injury around just fine."

"Are you sure?" Takumi asked.

He really is the nice one out of the three of us... And he's got anime husbando material (He's not actually a normie, Ami was just gets salty when her precious yaoi and yuri is insulted.)... How the f*ck is he still single?!

"Yes, I can even still go up against you tomorrow at kendo lessons." I said. "Have fun dealing with Ami-chan, she's you're problem now!"

Before Ami could complain I had already walked away.

A few people noticed my injury but didn't bother asking about it. As soon as I got home I removed my now ripped bloody sweater.

I opened the medicine cabinet and took out some tissues. I didn't really wipe off the blood carefully since I can't feel the pain anyways. I bandaged up my arm with the bandages Osorō gave me.

I didn't expect Osorō to give me bandages. I suppose he's one of those types of character's that seem tough but are actually soft underneath...

How the f*ck does Taeko get so many anime clichéd guys to fall in love with her?!

A yandere, a tsundere, a deredere (marshmallow), a oujidere, and a delinquent. (I suppose a little brother too if you count non romantic relationships.)

What's next, a school nurse?

Well I'm done. I've had enough clichés for one day, I'm just going to play some video games.

To be continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know there wasn't a lot of Osorō in this chapter but with how things played in my mind, Osorō will show up more in the next chapter. I'll be introducing another love interest next chapter which is why I cut it off there.

Also, I don't have a picture of Takumi right now but I'll post one once I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 18.3K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
6.1K 395 17
Trapped in a school with a yandere after you, how could this night get any worse for Akira? Well, when one of your friends is also a yandere coming y...
37.2K 1.4K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...
143K 3.7K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...