Chapter 19: Denial Denied Part 1

A/N: The Picture above is from the fe3h au; post time skip version. Still not writing a fic about it, I just felt like sketching it.

I apologize for long wait. Admittedly this wasn't how this the chapter was originally going to turn out, but it did so yeah.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"She's so cute! I think I have a crush on her!"

This is fine.

Osano didn't care. Not one bit.

"She's so cute! I think I have a crush on her!"

His friend is allowed to like whoever she wants to like. Osano already knew Raibaru liked girls, so this shouldn't have come off as such a shock. She just so happens to have a crush on (Y/N); it's fine-!

"She's so cute! I think I have a crush on her!"

Osano buried his head into his pillow, letting out a grown in frustration.

"She's so cute! I think I have a crush on her!"

Honestly he doesn't know why it's bugging him so much. (Y/N) is a good person and she can keep up with Raibaru's athleticism, making the two girls a good match for each other.

Well that's not necessarily the issue, the issue is Osano's feelings towards (Y/N).

Sure she's pretty, she also very smart, and very talented. But there's something else that makes his heart race went she's around him...

...But! No! He was not in love with (Y/N)!!! Nope! Not one bit!

"She's so cute! I think I have a crush on her!"

Not. One. Bit.

"She's so cute! I think I have a crush on her!"

Osano shook his head. Now wasn't the time to think about this, he needs to deal with stalker* situation.

Ayato said he could help, but he wasn't so sure. Though the raven haired boy seemed adamant about being able to rescue his cat, so he has no choice but to hope for the best...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not going to cosplay Ami-chan." Takumi stated flatly.

"Then how about you cosplay as your avocado twin Rantaro?" Ami asked.

"I'm not an avocado!" Takumi defended. "I'm not going to cosplay. I agreed to go because I owed you that much -"

"And cause Ami promised to buy us food." I added.

"Shut up, you're running my argument." Takumi hissed, placing a hand near my mouth.

"Your argument is as strong as your Spanish skills." I muttered, moving his hand away from my face.

Takumi looked at me with a semi offended expression.

"You take that back!" Takumi stated. "I mean you're right, but you take that back!"

"No." I simply said as I took a sip of my drink with smug expression.

Ami spit out some of her drink in laughter.

Takumi clearly wanted to retaliate, but didn't say anything.

It was my victory until Takumi stole a fry from my tray.

"Hey-!!" I shouted, trying to get my fry back.

"Revenge!" Takumi stated, standing up while holding up the fry out of my reach.