Halloween Special: Contract?

A/N: I've somehow managed to finish on time. The drawing too. I messed up with Oko's hair but I like the way the shading Reader-chan's horns and tail turned out. Anyways, this just an AU I thought of awhile back, so here's a oneshot of it (even if I'm not a big fan of making oneshots). Hope you enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------
(Demon! Reader-chan AU)

Oko knew that this probably wasn't the best idea.

While he's never succeeded in the past, who's to say this time wouldn't change a thing?

Though, summoning a demon all alone probably isn't the smartest thing to do. Too bad he was going to do it anyways.

Painting a magic circle in the center of the room in blood - chicken's blood of course, he was too much of a coward for human blood - Oko then lit up the candles surrounding the bloody circle. He was already wearing his summoning robes and held a special book in his hands.

Opening the book to the right page, Oko began to chant words of another language. Once he finished his chant, Oko closed the book and looked up to see...

...Nothing new.

Oko let out a sigh of defeat, he failed again.

Oko took off his robes and stated to clean up. When he was about to clean up the magic circle however, the candles suddenly blew out on their own, and the room became surrounded by a (f/c) mist.

Oko put an arm in front of his face and started to slowly walk closer to the center of the room.

"Really? You even used blood this time?" A feminine voice said, startling Oko a bit. "You're either really f*cking desperate or really f*cking stupid."

Oko put his arm down to see a feminine figure forming within the (f/c) mist.

Walking through the (f/c) mist, came a (h/c) haired female with a smirk on her face. She didn't seem like an ordinary girl though. She had (f/c) horns, a (f/c) tail, and black wings.

"A-A demon..." Oko muttered to himself, slightly surprised.

"No sh*t Sherlock! Of course I'm a demon!" The demon girl responded, rolling her (f/c) eyes. "You summoned me after all."

"I-I didn't think that it work... I-It...um... Never worked before..." Oko muttered.

"Well obviously it worked now!" The girl said. "Are you going to make a contract or what?"

"Contact...?" Oko repeated.

"That's usually why people try to summon demons. A human willing to sell their soul for power." The girl explained. "So, what do you want?"

Oko went quiet for a few minutes. He didn't think about that. He just wanted to confirm that demons existed, maybe even learn more about their species. 

The female demon, who must have seen the look on his face, let out an irritated sigh.

"You're kidding me, you don't know what you want!?" The demon said, face palming herself. "Then why summon a demon if you don't want anything?!"

"U-Um... I-I was curious...?" Oko muttered. "I-I wanted proof t-that demons existed..."

"Okay, so stupid it is... But I'll admit that you've caught my interest." The demon girl said. "Tell you what, how about we form a different kind of contract?"

"A-A different kind o-of contract...?" Oko asked confused.

"Normally a human that wants to form contract with a demon has to offer the demon their soul in exchange for the demon's power. However, we can simply form a blood oath." The demon girl explained.