It's Not Cheating If You Already Knew Chatroom

A/N: I didn't have any drawings ready, so here's a pic of one of the paintings I'm working on. Honestly I hate painting, but there are some days where my brain is like; "You should paint something!" And here I am. Of course, since I usually just give away my paintings as Birthday/Christmas presents I'll have to make more. Cause even though they're not great; someone will be all like; "Why didn't I get one for my birthday?! So and so got one!!!" CAUSE I ONLY PAINT WHEN I'M IN THE MOOD!!! I JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE IN THE MOOD AROUND THAT TIME!!! I hate painting. If you love painting, good for you (and for once I don't mean that sarcastically). But it frustrates me to no end, so I will only paint when I feel like it.

I apologize for the lengthy rant, but I just had to let it out.

Anyways, I had originally meant to update last month but I got busy (and maybe a little sidetracked). I've been baking and selling cookies once a week for money. Also I baked a cheesecake for my youngest brother's birthday. And a chocolate mousse, brownie bottom cake for my mom's birthday (thanks past naive me who thought I could totally pull this off. I mean; I did somehow but still). I kinda also jumped around a bit, writing outlines for original story ideas. Long story short, I still need some more time before the next chapter is done. However, I felt like I've left you guys with nothing for far too long; so here's a little something that I hope you'll enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Gang Plays Among Us
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Guide

Ami: Blue - Crewmate
(Y/N): Pink - Crewmate
Takumi: Lime - Crewmate
Info-kun: Red - Crewmate
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Info-kun created a chat.

Info-kun added (Y/N), Takumi, and Ami to the chat.

Chat name changed to Why am I even playing this game?

Takumi: Wow, that's rare.

(Y/N): I thought you didn't want to be on anymore chatrooms with us "hellspawns"?

Takumi: Also we're still in the middle of the game.

Info-kun: I know.

Info-kun: And you people are hellspawns!

Info-kun: Anyways, we're getting off topic. I know who the imposters are.

Info-kun: It's Black and Cyan.

(Y/N): I know.

Ami: !!!

(Y/N): I saw them do a double kill earlier on the cameras.

Ami: WTF (Y/N)! You witnessed my death and you didn't avenge me?!

(Y/N): They were so obvious that the game would have ended far too quickly.

(Y/N): Also I wanted to f*ck around a bit more and trick people into thinking that I was the imposter.

Takumi: Damnit!

(Y/N): >:3

Takumi: You win this round (Y/N)...

(Y/N): I know~!

Ami: Someone avenge this poor dead gay...

Takumi: You're bi.