Chapter 6: Pretentious Motivations

"What?! You have rehearsals this weekend?!" Ami shouted a bit over dramatically. "What about our annual weekend anime binge watching?!"

Kendo lessons just ended. Ami and I were starting to walk home. Or at least trying to. Ami started throwing a fit when I told her about rehearsals.

"You didn't complain that time I went to the movie's without you." I said as Ami over dramatically held onto my arm.

"Because I was busy that day too!" Ami cried. "You can't leave me alone all day!"

"It's not all day! You can come too if you want." I said, prying Ami off my arm.

"Are you even allowed to bring outsiders to you're school?" Ami asked. "Isn't Akademi High really strict with rules?"

That doesn't stop a yandere from roaming around, killing people. Or Info-kun's dirty work.

"You'll be fine with me and I doubt there's a lot of teachers around. Especially any that would want to babysit a bunch of teenagers." I said.

And if they actually did their job, there would be a lot people who would be expelled by now.

"Alright, I'll go with you. But only because I don't want to be alone...And because of possible Yaoi or Yuri..." Ami said, blood slightly dripping down her nose again.

"You're nose is bleeding again Ami-chan..." I said.

"Ami-san always seems to have her mind in the gutter, doesn't she?" A familiar male voice I recognized as Takumi said, now joining us.

"I wouldn't expect some normie to understand the true beauty of Yaoi and Yuri!" Ami argued, pointing her finger at Takumi accusingly. "I bet you hate on all of us anime fans!"

"Quit putting words in my mouth, I'm just saying that you're always fantasizing about gay couples." Takumi said, running his fingers through his lime green hair.

"And what's wrong with that?!" Ami said, still pointing at Takumi accusingly.

"Nothing." I butted in, tired of this pointless argument. "Takumi-kun is just saying that you fantasize about Yaoi and Yuri so much it's surprising that you haven't passed out from blood loss yet."

"I don't get nosebleeds every time I think about Yaoi and Yuri!" Ami said. "It's not like that's all I think about!"

Wait. Ami thinks about things other than yaoi and yuri?!

People across the street started starring at Ami like she was crazy... Nevermind, their right. She is.

"Of course that's true, we all believe you." I said in my phony nice person voice to mask my sarcasm.

"You're lie's may fool everyone else but I know you're faking you're empathy!" Ami said.

"I know, I just find you're so called suffering amusing." I said. "There's a manga store nearby, why don't you heal you're so called wounds by reading some yaoi and yuri?"

"Heck yeah!" Ami said, instantly forgetting all about "being insulted," and grabbed Takumi and I. "Let's go!"

As Ami dragged us along, we suddenly heard a female screaming.

"It came from the alleyway..." I muttered before changing my tone. "All well, sucks to be her!"

Hey, I never said I was nice. Me being genuinely nice is a rare occurrence.

"Hey, isn't that girl from you're school?" Takumi asked.

I took a closer look at the alleyway. Sure enough it was someone from my school. Boobs Mackenzie, aka, Kokona Ruruka to be exact.