Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

I Hate You For Being Stubborn.

4.4K 188 29
By 32Quincey

ARGYL'S POV.

I sat on the bed as I heard shower running in the bathroom. I was so relieved when I saw him. The whole was spent in worrying about him and think what was happening there.

The whole day, I sat in the room deadly scenarios flashing in front of my eyes. I was scared. All I wanted to do was fight. Fight till the pain will make me forget about anything else. Till I will benumb to my fear. The fear of loosing him and 'what ifs'.

But I just sat there. Controlling my nerves. I didn't want to pick up a fight with any guard as Will was busy in the work. I stayed silent in the room. Not moving from my place. Staying as calm as possible. May be I was just over reacting and over thinking about the whole thing. But I knew anything could happen.

To my relief, I knew he had Ken and Douglas with him but still it didn't make me less worried.

But the moment I saw him in front of my totally fine and okay, I couldn't help running into his arms.

His deep rich cologne relaxed my raging nerves. I relaxed in his arms. Finally relieved that he was safe.

I was brought back from my thought as I heard the shower turning off. After few moments, the door knob turned and he entered the room in his usual black sweatpants.

My breath hitching at the sight of him. I still was not used to breath normally around him.

His hair were damp and few water drops sticking to his forehead.

He ran his fingers through his hair and muscles of his arms flexed as he moved.

He walked and sat beside me my eyes following his every move. I kept looking at him. He looked exhausted. His eyes were a bit fiery and I knew he had been thinking about something.

Something had made him furious.

I moved towards him as he instinctively wrapped his hand around my waist in possessive hold. He lay us down on the bed after switching off the lights. He lay on his back while was on my side facing him.

I smiled placing my hand on his chest. I felt his heart pick up it's pace under my palm and that made me smile wider.

He glanced at me, and I slightly raised my eyebrow asking him what was bothering him.

I wanted to know everything that happened today. But I wasn't going to push him to tell me. I knew he will if it was important for me to know. He sometimes told me about his work and sometimes, he just thought it was better not knowing for me.

"Isaias agreed he is working for Erik." He said answering me.

I hummed in response asking him to continue.

"We were getting out of his mansion when Erik showed up." He started his eyes burning fire. His face hardened as he told me what happened there.

He was furious. Anger dancing in his eyes as he told me how he asked Damion to leave Isaias.

He grew silent after few words. I knew he was remembering the conversation deciding which parts he should omit on.

Erik tried to provoke him to break the truce. That bastard Isaias betrayed Damion again.

Everything was making me more furious than he already was. My patience hanging on very thin thread ready to snap any damn time.

Erik was someone I had started hating. I didn't had anything against him. It was just that Damion hated him and that was enough for me to despise him.

He was planning something against the Empire. Damion's Empire, my Empire. And I knew we had to take the fucker down by any way.

He stayed silent for a while. My fingers kept on lingering over his chest.

"I am glad you are fine." I said in a small voice.

He looked down at me unknown emotion gracing his eyes.

"Where is Isaias?" I asked him.

"He must be in the Dark Wing right now." He replied looking up at the ceiling.

"What about other Abecasis?" I asked.

"I..Uh.." He hesitated for a moment.

But it didn't take me long to know what he was trying to say.

"You did it right." I said looking at him placing my hand on his cheek lightly tracing his jawline just how he liked.

He kept looking at me.

"Now what?" I asked him.

He stayed quiet for a moment thinking about my question.

He eyes again trailed the path to the ceiling.

"Now we get the information from Isaias." He replied bringing his hand up and putting it under his head. His other hand still stayed around me holding me tightly.

"We will also beat Erik in Double Fighting Ring." I pointed out.

He nodded.

We fell into a comfortable silence. I knew he was thinking about something. Something which was about the Empire and Erik.

I could tell they weren't pleasant thoughts as his fingers dig into my waist tightening the grip.

I didn't wince or showed the pain I was actually feeling. I knew he was doing this unintentionally. My thumb stroked his jaw and his grip loosened a little, his body relaxing under my touch.

"What is it Damion?" I asked looking at him. His blue eyes stayed on the ceiling not meeting mine. Yesterday at this time, I was scared. I was afraid I might loose him. But now that he was here with me, it made me happy.

He didn't reply me so I moved a little placing my lips on his cheek gaining his attention successfully.

"What is it?" I asked again.

"Nothing." He replied sighing.

"You know I can tell if you are lying?" I asked him.

He nodded absentmindedly.

"Then tell me what it is?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"It's really nothing baby." He said kissing my forehead. But I could easily see through his fake act of being fine. I knew something was bugging him.

I peeled off his hand from my waist sitting up. He looked at me and tried to oppose.

I sat on the bed looking down at him.

"Tell me Damion." I stated.

"It doesn't really concern you." He replied not looking at me.

"It does concern you, so it does me too." I said and he snapped his eyes looking at me.

"Argyl, it's really nothing you should worry about. I am fine." He replied his tone changing. His voice held authority and finality which challenged me to argue further.

Only few times he uses that authoritative tone on me. But when he does, I know I shouldn't argue further. Cause he won't answer at any damn cost.

I sighed.

"I hate you for being stubborn." I snapped as he again pulled me down into him.

He smirked a light glint in his thinking eyes.

He was trying to solve some puzzle. Like now everything had started making sense to him.

I was sure it wasn't something good. It was not something close to any good. But he would not tell me. His mind was a complicated place to be. His face never gave away his thoughts. His eyes did and they told me something was wrong.

He was thinking about it so hard.

Trying to recall something. To join the pieces of a huge puzzle he had been trying solving.

I sighed as he kept his eyes on the roof. I decided to give up for now.

Just for now.

I would get back to him as soon as I get a chance. I would ask him again. But for now, he was tired and annoyed enough. He didn't need me to add to his worries and annoyance.

So I let it go.

I placed my head on his shoulder as his hands rubbed my back lightly. I stared out of the window looking at the Dark Wing. I knew Isaias was there. I knew his men were torturing him to no end. But the bastard deserved it.

For betraying him. For betraying us.

I wished I could go to the Dark Wing. But Damion would never let me set foot there.

He always becomes so protective over me and I am not the biggest fan of it. But I had promised him I would never bring that topic up.

May be someday, I would convince him about it.

I closed my eyes feeling his raged heart beats under my palm and give into sleep almost immediately.  

Hey Marshmallows!

Here you go with another chapter. I ma sorry to say, I won't be following my regular updating schedule from now on. But I will update as soon as I get to look up from my physics textbook...

Well, getting back to the chapter! 

Damion knows something's up. Just wait a little more. Him loosing control is a sight worth watching!

Ara, well she is trying so hard not to push him into telling her.

Do you think he should?

Do you think he will? Ever?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32tyga😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 1.9K 12
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
241K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
896K 34.5K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...