.๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž,๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By helpmydecayingsoul

"sometimes in life, some people... they don't break your walls down... they just wait...and simply knock at... More

.โ˜˜ namaste โ˜˜
.gotta start it new.
.hate at first sight.
.you found your prince charming.
.hit in the eye.
.can't stop the feeling.
.you only fall when someone holds you.
.the man I love.
.death doesn't come easy.
.secrets only bring sorrow.
.the time, it's away.
.this time is critical.
.blame it to fate.
.got you on my mind.
.just believe him.
.bring me back.
.i don't trust love.
.he ain't the one.
.night in the woods.
.the one who cared.
.the ego he carries.
.they felt the jealousy.
.caring hurts.
.he is torn.
.you scared me.
.not a fairytale.
.she is worried.
.I ruined it all.
.i feel the pain.
.darling, you're perfect.
.you're beautiful.
.give me a chance.
.loving him is blue.
.my hot boyfriend.
.let's make love.
.you are all that I draw.
.she's gone.
note.
I'M BACK.
.memories.

.past isn't just a tense.

928 80 82
By helpmydecayingsoul

"Some people are best left in the past, along with your mistakes and regrets."

🔸🔹

       It's already seven in the evening and Jasmine will be here any minute. I decided to call my dad but he might be busy this time. So instead, I left him a message. Time difference sucks and I hate it. Why can't the whole world have one similar time?

Dad, I miss you a lot.
I'm trying to love the place, I swear.
Call me when you get free. I need to update you with everything. Love you a lot.

Your Princess.

I hit the send button, Dad was like my gossip girl, I could share everything with him. He would give me pieces of advice and many times, when I didn't follow them, he would act to be mad at me. I miss those days when it was me and my dad and the everything just revolved around the two of us. With the new life, a new beginning, I feel a burden on my shoulder, people are new, the surrounding is not known, it will take time to adjust. Though everyone is good and friendly, I still do miss my old lifestyle.

As I walked downstairs, I saw Harry seated on the couch with Liam.

"Hey, Harry." I greeted and sat on the couch. He passed on a smile as he typed something on his phone.

"Are you ready, Sophia?" Liam asked.

"Ready for what?" I asked, confused.

"For spending your two days in heaven with me." Harry winked at me and immediately earned a smack on the head from Liam.

"In your dreams, Curls." I giggled.

"Do you know Niall has a pool in his garden?" Liam asked.

"Yes, I've been to his place a thousand times." I rolled my eyes.

There was a knock at the door. I walked to receive the person and saw Jasmine standing there. She wore Black shorts with Pink long-sleeved top and tied her hairs up in a bun.

I hugged her and welcomed her in the house. "Hi, Phi." She rhymed that. What is with people turning into Elvis Presley tonight?

She was attacked in a hug by Liam and Harry once she walked in. These people are big huggers. Especially Niall and Louis, they'd crush you under their hugs.

"Hey, Jasmine." They both greeted her.

"Hello, Liam and Harry." She smiled.

"Okay, let's get going." Harry stated. "We have to wait for the bad boy." Liam stated.

"Badboy who?" I asked.

"Zayn Malik," Harry answered. "His fangirls named him that."

"He has a fan base?" Jasmine asked surprised.

"Yeah, some 30-40 girls and guys have the group." Liam declared. What, guys too?

"Is he into guys?" She asked. Harry shook his head.

"But some of them are attracted to him. I mean c'mon. Have you not seen Zayn?" He exclaimed. I'm sure Harry is the head of that group.

"If only looks mattered, Lindsay Lohan would've been the first female president of the States." I rolled my eyes. "You need intelligence to be attractive."

"What makes you think Zayn has no intellect?" Harry asked. Told you, he cannot hear a single word against Zayn.

"If he did, he'd know how to talk to a girl." I groaned.

"He is an actual bad man, not handsome but the ultimate Asshole, a crap bag. " He should not be praised, instead avoided. He is a trouble, a mess." It's only been a week and I have so much to say about him.

"Woah, woah, you need to breathe, Brunette, he is not that bad. You make him sound like a villain." Harry took the side of his best friend.

"Yeah, actually, he's the baddest, if that's even a word to calculate his bad behaviour. He is the real imp." I declared. Can you hate someone in just a little time? The answer is yes, I hate that guy.

"Woah, you've got to say this to him." Jasmine laughed.

"He'll just laugh it off. He's an idiot."

The other three rolled their eyes on me, laughed and of course considered me to be an idiot here.

"Why can't he come alone?" I asked then. He is all grown up and has the address to Niall's place then why does he want to tag along with us and make the ride miserable?

"We always go together." Liam stated.

"Whatever." I pouted. By now, everyone should know how much I dislike that guy.

We left the house after saying bye to mom and waited for Mr. Crap bag in the garden. He walked out of his house wearing a black Jacket, that showed the dark side of him.

"Hey lads." He greeted Liam and Harry. They did the bro-hug. "Hello, Jasmine." He waved to her in a soft tone. What an actor.

"Hello, Zayn." She smiled.

He didn't greet me, it was of course known that he wouldn't. But after that little chat we had on fears, I thought he might have reconsidered of not hating me, maybe I was wrong.

"What took you so long?" Harry rolled his eyes as he asked but didn't wait for Zayn to answer as he stepped in the back seat of the car.

"Must be having a good hard time with some girl." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh Marie, I had you on my mind. You really give me a hard time." He whispered to me and walked to the car as he took the seat next to Harry. The fuck did he just say? He winked me when I looked up at him. Ugh!!! Jasmine took the back seat as well, while I climbed on the passenger's seat.

Liam started driving and I switched on the radio."Baby" of Justin Bieber started playing. I sang along and Harry did a duet performance with me. Jasmine was humming the song and Liam was smiling all the time while Zayn just rolled his eyes.

"That was cool." Jasmine clapped, once the song on the radio changed.

"It was total torture." Zayn miffed. "You should take my opinion and try to not sing ever again." He passed on a fake smile.

"A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of the sheep." I laughed at him. Liam let out a chuckle with his eyes still on road.

"Justin Bieber is Gay." Zayn commented, ignoring my quote. Oh, so now he's going to insult the blonde superstar.

"Yeah, and all the posters of him on your room wall, with the lipstick marks of your lips along with "my man crush everyday" written on one of the posters perfectly define GAY" I teased him. He snorted.

"Real singers are those who have quality in their voice but this one has a girly voice. He is not even a real man, he is a kid. Justin is just famous among the Girls and a favourite of them."

"Yeah, I'm a girl." I sang. Jasmine and Harry started laughing too.

"Guys, Can you both not have one single conversation without arguing?" Harry asked, obviously annoyed of us.

"He always acts so cool like he is some Korean superstar with blonde hair and a swag." I complained. "How do you guys even handle so much of Bullshit?" My question was to Harry and Liam and all they did was laugh.

"I don't have to act like some stupid Korean star, I'm the one and only, the majestic." He said proudly.

"Narcissistic." I whispered under my breathe. I swear he's already written a book on bragging about himself.

"At least I'm not Dolly Parton with no beauty and yes, no brain." He shot a glare at me. The fuck, he just called me. The blonde plastic Parton.

"Guys. Stop." Liam raised his voice. "That's Enough."

"You should be on my side, Liam. I'm your sister." I pinched his cheek.

"I'm your best friend Liam. You should be on my side." Zayn pinched his cheek the same way as he mocked me. Ugh, this guy.

We reached to Niall place and Harry and Jasmine immediately stepped out of the car.

"Woah. It's good to breath happy air." Harry said sarcastically breathing heavily. Jasmine laughed.

Liam parked the car and we saw Louis's car was already here. The fake Korean star knocked at the door and it was opened by the Irish boy. He had a bowl of popcorn in his hand.

"Hey, Guys." He shouted. Why is he so cheerful at this ugly time of the evening? We all waved him and he let us inside. Louis came running to me and Jasmine.

"Hey, Soph and Jassy." He hugged us both together. Told you, he is a hugger.

"Hey, Louis." Jasmine greeted giggling.

"I can't breath." I complained in between laughs. He let go from the hug and Harry hit Louis's butt with his hand and Louis rubbed the part dramatically and kissed Liam's cheek.

"So much of bromance in the room." Jasmine stated.

"Lily, your relationship is in danger." Niall warned her and we laughed.

"All of you are secretly in love with each other." Jasmine stated. Anyone can see how much these guys love each other. They literally are five people in one soul, always together.

"Hey back off. Leave my brother out of this." I stated and released Liam from Louis's grip.

"Thanks, sister, You saved my life." Liam laughed.

"Zayn, why are you so quiet?" Lily asked.

"He is probably thinking about buying more posters of Justin Bieber." I commented.

He faked a laugh that made me laugh even more. "Aw Zayn, order some for me too." Jasmine commented. I love this girl. She is quirky and full of life.

We all sat on the couch while Niall got us all snacks to eat. "Niall, we are just eight people here, why is ASDA's food stock lying on your floor?" I asked. There were bottles of soft drinks and popcorn bowls, Some packets of chips and many more, it was basically the whole supermarket for free.

"We all are growing kids, we should eat a lot," He said taking a bite of his chocolate. "Who knows when the world comes to an end."

The others laughed.

"Let's just get started with our party." Zayn announced speaking for the first time, guess he is done counting the number of posters he is willing to buy. Duh.

"What should we do first?" Harry asked.

"Let's play all-time favourite game Truth or Dare." Lily suggested. This game will never be boring. The punishment for not completing the task was to kiss the person exact in front of you. Well, we could deal with that, right? Just a kiss, if one doesn't complete the task.

Everyone agreed and we sat in a circle. I was seated beside Liam. Harry was in between Jasmine and Niall. Zayn was sitting next to Niall exact front of me and Louis was next to him. So Lily was in between Liam and Louis.

"Let’s just start the game already!" Niall said. He spans the bottle and it landed on Liam and Niall.

Woah, I didn't agree to kiss Zayn. I would never. Wait...why am I even thinking that? I know I can complete any task that they give me. I will.

"Niall truth or dare?" Liam asked.

"Dare."

"Wear your underwear on your head." He declared. Niall stood up and brought underwear from his room and wore it on his head. Harry took his photo and Niall posed like a model. God, I was laughing so hard. Niall had the best poses in his resume. This one was easy.

He sat down and spun the bottle. It now landed on Lily and me.

"Lily." I rub my palms dramatically.

"I'll say the truth." She declared.

"Aww! You’re no fun!" I groaned, before pausing to think. My eyes lit up when I got an idea.

"Who is your favourite person out of all of us?" I asked. I want to know more about everyone.

"I love all of the boys, but after Louis, my favourite man would be Zayn. He is like a brother to me." She stated smiling. Zayn passed on a smile to her while. I just had a blank face. This guy has everyone wrapped around his finger. I'm sure Lily is a part of that stupid fanbase as well.

Now she spun the bottle and it landed on Jasmine and Louis.

"Jassy, what do you want?" He asked.

"I call for a dare." she said in her British accent.

"Call your mother and tell her that you're pregnant with a one night stand's baby." Louis told her.

The smiling face turned dull. "I can't."

"Why?" Liam asked. "That is just so simple. Tell her later that you got a dare."

"I don't have a mother." She whispered we all heard it clear. We all were in complete shock.

"I'm sorry." Louis felt bad.

"Don't be, you didn't know." She mumbled wiping away her tear.

"What happened to her?" I asked, not sure if Jasmine will share it with us but she decided to.

"My parents died in an accident and now I live with my uncle and aunt." As soon as she said this, I hugged her.

"Sorry, Jasmine. We didn't know but we are here for you." I assured her. The others nodded.

"You guys actually are my first list of friends. Thanks, Sophia for introducing me to your people. I never really had friends in my town because they always bullied me as I was an orphan." More tears formed in her eyes. "It was a cool thing for them to rag me about it, you know, so it is a big deal for me to have good friends in this new town."

"We will always be there for you." Niall flashed a smile. Once she assured that she was fine, Harry spoke before the air inside the room got any more emotional. "Okay let's continue further."

Niall spun the bottle and it landed on me and Zayn. What a perfect moment.

"Marie. Truth or dare?" There was a different kind of grin, the one you call evil, but planned with what he wanted to do, with whatever I said. He didn't scare me, but then, you don't take chances when the guy is Zayn Malik, the troubled soul, himself.

I cannot go for truth because I know he will ask something about me but I don't wanna do a dare too.

"I am absolutely going to blame this decision on sleep deprivation in the morning, but dare." I stated with surety in my voice.

He acted like he was thinking, but I knew he already had something planned. Man, don't punish me, have mercy on me.

"Get on top of the roof of this house and yell something very stupid that people out there, they throw some serious shades at you." He smirked. He doesn't know it, but I love one thing about myself, my pride.

"What?" I asked, just to make sure. I've done stupid things before, but not in Bradford. In my town, it was all normal. People knew who Sophia Payne was, so that wasn't a big deal for me. But here, they won't even take a glance to know me, they'll watch, laugh at me, throw shades and remember it for years.

"You heard me." His smile beamed. I swear that was one of the Satan himself, that smile! "It’s the late night! I’ll wake the neighbours!"

"They'll deal." He shrugged. "Leave it, if you don't wanna do the dare. I understand it's hard." He stated. What!!! "But you know the punishment, right?" He asked. Fuck. Then he winked at me. He knew, kissing him was not on my list, he played it very well.

"Ugh fine." I grumbled and scooted close to him. Harry and Louis started making a kissing noise. I got close to him, he was completely shocked. I mean, of course, no one would have thought I'd do this.

We were so close to each other, I could breathe in the smell of his perfume. I gently cupped his face and the whole room went dead silent. Harry and Louis were no longer making the noise. They were waiting for a kiss to happen.

Our eyes meet and I swear, for a split second I thought this might be a good idea. We stared awkwardly into each other's eyes.

He looks at my lips and I reciprocate his actions. I am not at all ready for this. I straightened myself and leaned in. Before his lips could meet mine, I whispered in his ear.

"You wish."

Winking at him, I stood up. He sat there, completely shocked. The others couldn't react too. They all must've thought I'd kiss him. But I never will, even not in a dare.

I wanted to show him that he is not the only one to fool around. He cannot play with me. I'll never let him win.

I pivoted on my heel, marching determinedly to the roof of the house. The others left the house to hear me yell, but Zayn followed me up to the roof as someone had to be with me and he being the one to give the dare, had to come.

"You really thought I'd kiss you?" I laughed. He ignored me and waited to complete the dare. Well whatever, he can dry over his defeat. I'm going to win this time.

I stood there and thought for a second what to yell.

"Yell that you are gay and you just fucked a virgin girl." He stated.

"But I didn't and I'm not gay."

"Do It." He rolled his eyes. If this was Miami, or Las Vegas, or any other city of the world, they wouldn't have bothered about someone being gay, but this is a town, full of rigid people. What will they think about me!

Fine. I've already shown him what I'm capable of doing. He teased me to kiss him, what could have he thought? Was I going to kiss him for real? Never. 

"Do it, Sophia." I heard Louis's voice from down.

"HEY, EVERY GIRL OUT THERE. I'M GAY AND I JUST SLEPT WITH A VIRGIN GIRL. IF YOU WANT TO SPEND A NIGHT WITH ME, JUST GIVE ME A CALL. I GIVE PLEASURE TO OLD WOMEN TOO." I shouted, rolling my eyes while Zayn laughed like a pathetic bitch and all the others from down also laughed loudly. While many other people who were walking on the road gave me a strange look. It wasn't hard, like I thought but not easy too. One should yell silly things in life. LOL!

My friends walked inside the house, still laughing at my dare.

I was going to get back but then I tripped on my leg and I was about to fall. I let out a yell and shut my eyes in shock. Damn, when you fall from the roof of a house, you die. Your bones crack, there is blood everywhere. But I didn't fall on the ground, I didn't get hurt. Was I flying in the air?

I could feel been pulled into someone. Scared, I opened my eyes and found myself being close to Zayn. Our bodies were so close that I was able to hear his breath. My hand was intertwined to his as I locked in fear when I was going to fall and our hands rested on his chest. He was looking directly in my eyes and intimidated me to look into his. This was the first time I examined his eyes, that were actually a mixture of brown, red, yellow, every colour on the palette, so beautiful eyes. You don't usually find those eyes, those were hazel, but a beautiful rainbow.

I let go of his hand and escaped myself from his grip and mumbled. "Thank you." I was still shocked by the fact that I might've just died.

"You should take care of yourself. This time, I saved you, but next time, I won't be there." Being the arrogant him, he stated. How Rude.

"Can you once stop being a pompous dick and be polite to me?" I snapped.

"Can you once quit being a vixen and open your eyes?" He had the same anger in his voice as me. "If I weren't a gentle person, you would've fallen from the roof and be dead by now."

As soon as he said that, I could feel myself tense up. He is right, if he didn't hold me at the right time, I would've injured myself so bad. "I already thanked you for saving me, you could've been kind to me."

"The last time I tried to be kind was this afternoon when you asked me to shut up. So you decide Marie, what should I be to you?" He asked. "A dick or a polite man, coz I can't be both."

Are we really going to argue on the roof of someone's house? Be it anywhere in the world, every conversation of my with him will only end in arguing because he gets on my nerves. I make me want to hurt him most devilishly.

"You can never be a kind man. You're a born dick. So stick to your true colours." He fucking called me a vixen, I'm not a fox c'mon, he is a pig.

I walked back downstairs not even bothering to look back at him. I thanked him and he is being rude, as always. But thank god, he saved me otherwise by now, I could feel bones cracking and the floor would have been covered with blood. 

The others were still laughing. Niall was rolling on the floor laughing so hard. Lily and Jasmine and Liam tried to stop but were not able to stop their laughter.

"Guys enough of it, there was nothing funny about that." I stated irritated.

"Really Soph, are you gay? I thought you liked me." Harry joked.

"No, I'm in love with Jasmine." I said and sat next to her.

She stoop up and sat next to Niall. "But I don't like you in that way. I'm not interested in girls." She joked too.

"We have one thing in common, we both like girls." Louis laughed.

I rolled my eyes. I saw Zayn walking down and taking a seat next to Harry. He looked at me but then turned his gaze once he saw me already looking at him.

Why is he like this to me? What have I done to get on his nerves? Only stealing his precious seat cannot make him hate me so much. He is kind to everyone, polite and friendly with all the other girls, but with me, he always has to be a douche.

"Okay, guys stop, don't make fun of my sister, what's so funny if she is not interested in guys and has gay feelings." Liam stated laughing. I hit his head with a pillow.

"Liam, I thought you were on my side. I hate you." I crossed my arms.

"Aw. I love you too, Sophia." He said and kissed my cheek. I rubbed away his kiss with my hand.

"But what was that?" He asked me. "You fooled Zayn. We thought you'd seriously kiss him."

I turned my gaze back to Zayn. "Are you nuts?" I asked Liam but still had my eyes on the douche. "Why would I ever agree to kiss him?"

"C'mon, that was a bold move." Lily stated and Jasmine agreed to her. "You tricked him."

"I know how to play my games." I winked at her. She let out a chuckle.

"Let's play Never have I ever now." Jasmine suggested. All the others nodded. Niall brought a bottle of Pepsi instead of any drink. We all again sat in a circle just like we sat in the previous game. Harry served a glass of drink to all of us.

"Let's start." He declared. "Well, it would be healthier if it was water, but whatever. The first one that needs to pee, loses."

Everyone agreed.

Lily decided to start first. "Never had I ever peed in my pants after the age of seven." She declared the easy one taking a sip of her drink.

Louis and Niall took the sip. Watching them take the sip, made me laugh.

"I once peed after watching a horror movie when I was eight years old. It was Ouijia or something. Holy mother of ghost, that movie till date haunts me." Louis shared his story.

"You still are a kid." Zayn joked.

"Same reason but a different movie." Niall said. We all laughed at their childish behaviour.

"Never had I ever smoked a cigarette." Jasmine said and took her sip. Only Lily and Niall didn't take their sip.

"Soph?" Liam asked surprised. "What?" I asked innocently. I know what he is going to ask.

"You smoked?" He asked.

I nodded. "I tried a few times."

"Why?" he asked, his tone changing to a demanding big brother.

"To get my head out of stress and sorrows of my life and please don't scold me for that. Dad already did." I said. "What makes it a big deal anyway? You smoke too."

"Yeah but I'm a guy." He answered.

"What world are you living in? Is it a written rule that girls cannot smoke?" I asked. He didn't say anything but I know he was not impressed with me. But thanks to Harry, he continued the game.

"Never have I ever had weirdly kinky sex." He stated. Everyone knew he would come up with something extraordinary. "How exactly do you define ‘kinky’?" Louis asked.

"I don't need to define it for you. Drink!" Harry laughed at Louis and the brunette and his girlfriend took their sips. The other laughed. Other than them, only Zayn took the sip.

"Clarrisa or Brittany?" Harry asked him.

"Fiona." He stated with a smirk.

"Who the hell is Fiona?" Louis asked. "You never told us about that girl."

"She was no-one, bro." He explained.

"You don't remember the names of girls who don't suck you hard and good." Harry stated.

Zayn rolled his eyes. "Met her during my trip to Australia with my cousins. Man, she was hot." Zayn winked and Harry laughed. "Woah, Zayn has his own secret affairs."

Everybody laughed, well just not me. I know nothing about the guy and he already proves himself to be a fuckboi with everything that he does.

"Never have I ever been in a car accident." He declared.

Only Jasmine took her sip. I could feel Liam's eyes on me, not the judging one, but the concerned one.

"Jasmine, you have been in a car accident?" Niall asked but I was more concentrated on Liam. He was thinking about something.

"Yeah, I said that my parents died in a car accident, unfortunately, I was also in the car, but God is the Villain, he took away my parents from me and I was given a second chance to live." She said fighting back her tears.

"Don't be sad, everything happens for some reason. God can never be a villain, he gave a second chance, so you can live your life again in a better and positive way." Lily cheered her up.

"No, I didn't want this life. He took my parents away from me. I regret every day of my life now." She said crying. "Calm down." Harry said and side hugged her.

"Liam?" I called out. He didn't reply. What is he thinking so hard? I called him three times more but he didn't even look up at me. All the others were also staring him.

"LIAM?" I shouted.

He now looked up at me and his dry face stated that he was thinking about something that's not good. The wrinkled lines on his forehead worried me.

"What happened Liam, Sophia has been calling you from last two mins." Louis asked concerned.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked.

He didn't speak anything but instead, stood up and stormed out of the room. We all were shocked by what suddenly happened to him.

"I should go and talk to him." Zayn said.

"Why would you? He is my brother. I will go." I snapped at Zayn.

"Marie, you stay here. I will bring him back." He said calmly. I stayed back because I believed what he said.

"Phi, let Zayn go and talk to him." Niall said.

"Wait I'm coming with you." Harry stated. He nodded and they both stood and went out. I sat there thinking about what happened and why it felt like Liam was just going to cry.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom and washed my face. Once I saw my reflection in the mirror, I sighed. What is going on with Liam? When we were distanced, he would always tell me how perfectly he has planned our re-Union and how he'd keep me happy, all the time. I didn't ask for much, I just wanted to be his little sister.

I walked out and saw Louis, Lily, Niall and Jasmine sitting there. No one even spoke a word.

My phone rang and they smelled my presence. It was a call from Sarah. I missed her so bad. I picked up the phone.

"Hey, Sarah." I greeted her with a weak smile. "Are you free right now?" She asked, her tone serious. She didn't even greet me or said that she missed me.

"Well. I miss you too" I said sarcastically.

"Are you free? Give me the answer. Log into your Skype. We will have a video call right now." She said angrily.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Damn, Philly. Bye. Just call me on Skype." She said and hung up the call. Why is she acting so weird?

"Niall, do you have a laptop?" I asked. He nodded and went to his bedroom and came back with his laptop. "Here.'' he gave me his black laptop.

"Thanks, I want to Skype chat with my best friend. You all can talk to her too." I said.

I logged into my account and send a call to Sarah. She quickly accepted it. I saw her sitting on a bed, she was in her room. I've always loved her room. It was all grey with a floral touch on the wall.

"Hey." I said waving a hand. "Hey, sorry for snapping at you." She apologised.

"It's fine. Are you ok?" I asked concerned. She nodded but I know she is not fine.

"Hey, who are all they?" She asked pointing to my friends.

"Oh. Sarah - they are my friends, Niall, Louis, Jasmine and Lily." I introduced them "And guys, she is my best friend, Sarah Danvers." They all said "Hello" to her and she greeted back.

"You have beautiful eyes." Lily stated. She thanked her. By far, I know Lily, she enjoys watching people's eyes and she loves the different colours.

"Listen, Philly. I want to talk about something important to you." She said her tone serious again.

"Spill it out." I said.

"It's about Christopher." She declared. My smile turned into a frown. What does Chris want now?

"What is it?" I asked coldly. "He called me today." she said. "What? I mean why?" I frowned again.

"He was asking about you and told me that he misses you a lot and he still loves you and that he was sorry for cheating on you. He wanted to talk to you." She narrated. This is not the full information. "You are hiding something." I gave her an eye without concentrating on her previous words.

"Um. I Sophia, it's..." She babbled.

"Stop babbling and spill it out, Sarah." I said frustrated. I was worried about what he did now.

"I told him that you don't love him anymore so he said that he will do whatever it takes to have you back and when I told him that you don't live here anymore, he asked me about your address but I refused to give it to him. So he said that he will find you anyhow."

I froze there. Chris is a dangerous guy. He has a phrase for himself, 'If Christopher Wilson lays an eye on something or someone, that thing ultimately belongs to him. No other person can claim the right on the thing then.'

The others were listening to our conversation not knowing what was going on and tears started falling from my eyes.

"Don't worry babe, I will do anything to protect you and won't let him know where you live now." She said.

"Sarah I I Don't knOw Wha-t to Do." I wept. I didn't want to face Chris, ever again.

"Sh. Don't cry. He cannot do anything to you." She tried to calm me down but that didn't help. "No Sarah, you know what he is capable of doing." I wiped away the tears. Lily came next to me and rubbed my back.

"Listen, Sophia. I didn't mean to scare you. I have to go now but please take care of yourself and forget everything. Just trust me, He won't be able to find you." Sarah declared. I nodded. "Bye. I Love you."

"Love you too. You guys, please take care of her." She said to the others. They nodded without having any knowledge about the situation. She ended the call and a black screen appeared in front of my eyes reflecting my face. I put my face in between my hands and started crying even more.

"What happened Sophia? " Louis asked, concerned.

"Who is Christopher?" Niall added.

"Chris, I mean Christopher was my boyfriend." I said. "Why does the sentence have a past tense?" Jasmine asked, sensing the bad in the story.

"I broke up with him when I found him cheating on me with some other girl." I stated.

"So now he wants you back?" Niall asked. I nodded.

"But you don't love him anymore, right?" Lily asked.

"You're a fool if you love a cheater." I stated exactly what Myke told me when I broke up with Chris.

"Sh...We won't let him do anything. Calm down." Louis assured me and took me into his hug. Niall rubbed my back. Why are these guys so good? I mean, they just met Jasmine and are already alongside her. They assure me that they'll be with me, without knowing the whole story of Chris. These people are different, they love everyone around them.

"He is very dangerous and you heard what Sarah said.'' I stated, once calming down.

"He won't be able to find out." Jasmine said. "You live in a different town now."

"Please don't say anything to Liam." I begged them. They all looked at each other. "Promise me." I asked. They all said together.

"We Promise" And I hugged them all.

The door flew open and in walked Liam with Harry and Zayn. I wiped away my tears and we all pretended as nothing happened.

"What happened to you, Liam?" Niall asked.

"Nothing." He stated, not meeting his eyes with any of us.

"Did you cry?" I asked. He locked his eyes with me. His eyes were red. He did cry.

"No, He didn't cry." Zayn stated.

"I didn't ask you." I snapped. He went quite.

"Leave it, Sophia. Let's watch a movie now." Harry said changing the subject. Liam nodded. What is he hiding from me?

We all decided to watch "That Awkward Moment". Niall, Harry and Liam sat on the couch and Lily and Louis sat on the other couch. I was sitting on the floor, my body between Liam's Legs and Zayn was on my right and Jasmine on my left.

Niall started the movie and soon forgetting about Chris, I started enjoying the movie as Zac Effron was on the screen and found that Liam also had calmed down by then. He was playing with my hairs. I enjoyed it. There is something that he's keeping hidden from me. I hope he says it all.

-----

       We were playing "Never have I ever" and were enjoying the game until Harry said one sentence which turned off my mood. "Never have I ever been in a car accident".

Only Jasmine was the one to take the sip. Little does Sophia know, she had to take a sip too.

They asked Jasmine why she didn't take her sip and she explained them but I was not paying any attention to her words. I was caught deep in my thoughts.

"LIAM?'' I heard Sophia shout. I snapped myself out of the thoughts and looked up at her face and saw that she had a worried look, all the others also were staring me.

"What happened Liam, Phi is calling you from last two mins," Louis asked.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked.

I didn't speak anything and standing up, I walked went out of the house slamming the door. I sat on the fence wall of his house and stared at the road. Deep down, I was thinking, how will I ever tell her the truth. I don't want to hurt her. She will never be able to see the world in the same way she sees it today after she knows what the truth is.

"Liam?" I heard Zayn call me out.

"Are you not okay?" Harry asked. I turned to them and they had a worried look on their face.

"Have you been crying?" Zayn asked. I didn't even realize that I had salty liquid flowing down my eyes. I wiped away the tears. They sat next to me. Harry placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Liam, what is wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." It's not like I don't want to share this with them, it's just that they don't know Sophia very well and I don't want them to treat her differently.

"We are your friends and we know that something is wrong, we've never seen you cry before." Zayn said. They were facing me like they wanted to know what is wrong with me. I don't blame them.

"It's about Sophia." I whispered. They had an expression for me to narrate the whole story.

"Before three years, she met with an accident." I said and looked up in the sky.

"So was that the reason you didn't answer her?" Zayn asked.

I nodded. "She doesn't know about this"

"What does that mean?" Harry asked confused.

"The accident left an impact on her brain, that erased all her memories from the past, she is suffering from Retrograde Amnesia. So she doesn't know anything about her past and her accident." I declared.

I remember how she always asked me why she couldn't recall anything about her childhood when I talked to her through the cell. I never answered her questions and always changed the subject because I had no strength to. The doctors told us, it will take her time to heal. If she was given the news right away, there would've been chances of her going into a coma because of the trauma. We didn't want that, we just saved her, didn't want to lose her again.

"That means she doesn't remember anything about her past and she doesn't even know that she had an accident?" Zayn asked shocked.

''That's what I said." I hissed.

"Than how does she remember you?" Harry asked.

"After her accident, she spent one year with me and our parents and they had to pretend that they were together but then we told her that they are getting divorced even if they partied ways before years," I paused to breathe. "Dad took her along with him and she always stayed in touch with me and mom." I said.

"Is that the reason you don't talk to your dad because he had her?" Harry asked. They were listening to my story getting involved deeply in it.

"No. Do you even think when she had the accident, she was only sixteen," I shouted. "She got into the accident because she was in the car and obviously at that age, she wouldn't drive."

"Who was driving then?" Zayn asked.

"My Dad." With all the anger inside me, I took his name. "What?" Harry asked shocked.

"Yes, he was driving and a drunk driver couldn't control his car and his car ran in our car." I declared, remembering the day. Those memories, that were fresh, like it happened yesterday and I couldn't do anything to stop it, as I lost it all last night. "The cops arrested the driver, but it was dad's fault that he couldn't stop the car and I lost my sisters." I cried.

"Did nothing happen to your dad?" Harry asked.

"He had fracture in his leg but nothing that major." I said.

"Wait, did you just say, you lost your sisters?" Zayn asked. "As in, a plural form?"

I gulped and nodded. "Sophia was born a twin, there was an elder sister, Stacy." I revealed the truth.

"But you never told us about this." Zayn said eyes wide open.

"Never really got a chance to talk about this." I mumbled.

"Where is Stacy now?" Harry asked. "Up there-" I pointed towards the sky. "She's dead."

Even today, thinking about Stacy's death makes me wanna cry my heart out like I did that day when I got the news. I didn't want her to leave me. She was my sister and I loved her. We promised to stay together until the end and she couldn't even see what life hold for her because her life had a brutal end.

Their eyes were wide open in shock.

"What the hell, Liam. All this happened and you never shared all this with us?" Harry shouted. "We've known you for two years now."

"We didn't live here when all this happened and when I came here, I never got to talk about that to you all and this is an emotional topic for me." I snapped at him.

Sophia knows nothing and I hate that she doesn't remember anything. Every day, my first prayer in the morning is for her to get those memories back. I want my old Sophia back.

"Doctor said that she will remember someday, some of her memories and maybe will get her memory back but she doesn't even remember a moment and the part that hurts the most is that she doesn't know that she had an accident." I stated.

They nodded understanding my problem.

"We already lost Stacy, we don't want to lose her. This is all Dad's fault, because of him, mom lost her one daughter forever and others don't remember anything. I lost Stacy and I don't want to lose Sophia at any cost. She deserves to be treated well, she doesn't have to walk like she's missing something from her life."

"She will remember everything, have faith," Harry patted my back. "She will get her memory back."

"How long will we have to wait? We are waiting for the last fucking three years." I shouted in frustration.

"Calm down, Marie will remember everything." Zayn said.

I don't know why Zayn calls her Marie but I'm sure Sophia hates when anyone calls her Marie. Only dad or my grandma called her that. She only remembers grandma from her last days of life. Grandma was the one to hold the family together at the crisis. Sophia was the youngest of us and so was always Grandma's favourite and she shared many moments with her but she doesn't remember. Grandma was shocked when she got the news about her granddaughters, it broke her.

"But guys, please don't say about this to her or the others and please, after knowing all this don't treat her differently." I begged. She hates it when people act weird around her. She feels left out.

"Don't worry. She is our friend too. We won't tell her anything. That's your thing to say." Harry assured. I wiped away my tears and passed on a smile.

"Let's get back inside." Zayn said. I nodded and we walked inside the house. We opened the door and saw all the others sitting around.

"What happened to you, Liam?" Niall asked.

"Nothing" I said. But I know that Sophia knew I cried. She finds it out quickly when anyone suffers from an emotional breakdown. Consider it a gift from God or something, but she's a born psychiatrist.

"Did you cry?" She asked. I locked my eyes with hers. I remained silent.

"Leave it, Sophia. Let's watch a movie now" Harry said changing the subject. I nodded.

We all decided to watch "That Awkward Moment". Sophia sat between my legs and I was playing with her hairs. I know she will enjoy the movie as it starred Zac Effron, the Disney hottie, my sister is a fan of him, I guess. I also calmed down soon, because, at the moment, I had her with me. My sadness affects her too and I don't want her to feel any grief because of me.

--------

I know I'm making this boring, but trust me the story will turn in coming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 866 32
Kim Taehyung Min Yoongi
15.5K 302 14
Avery Jade Whitlock-Hale is the daughter of Jasper Whitlock and an unknown Hale. Laura took her and Derek away from Beacon Hills, what happens when s...
295K 5K 55
You are Mattia's little sister and you have always liked a special someone in his little group of friends. It's hard not to like him when things get...
2.2K 126 10
โž” IN WHICH Y/N STARTS CRUSHING ON A BOY WHO IS HEAVEN'S GIFT FOR THE HUMAN EYE akaashi x f!reader chat fic! A FAVOURITE OF 2020!!