Adopted by Louis Tomlinson

By isabellaofficial04

Maddie was only 10 years old and she had already been to over 3 adoption homes. Yet she was always abused and... More

Maddie ✅
Walk in the park ✅
Going 'Home' ✅
Meeting them ✅
Liam ✅
The Next Day ✅
Bella Hadid and Abel ✅
What is love anyways? ✅
The Police... ✅
Found him ✅
Seeing him again ✅
Interview ✅
Danielle.... ✅
Where are you Louis? ✅
Da-Louis?
The Tomlinson family?
Talking with Doctors
Out of it?
Meredith
Louis and Meredith?
Zola
As it is
Pregnant?!
Birthday
Perrie Edwards?!
Dad's
Back to it
Boyfriend?!
Telling Dad...
What is Love?
Social Worker
The day
Boyfriend Pt.2
Birthday
Driving
The birth
My Funeral
Waking up
My last blood relative
Biological father
Jackson
Its all complicated
Niall
Hurricane
Love
Tests
Christmas bonus
Ayla Horan
Ayla
Day in the life
Firsts
A mistake
The End
14 thousand?!?!

Part title

362 8 0
By isabellaofficial04

(I was going to put a chapter of Adopted by Zayn Malik, but this isn't Zayn's book, it's Louis'! Read till the end for some more about ABZM)

ps. This song is fucking AMAZING!!! I can't stop listening to it.

__________________________________________________

Maddie

****

(Before they had Ayla, their kid, and before they were engaged.) (Maddie is 19 and Niall 26)

I grabbed Niall's arm. Squeezing it as hard as I could. I felt everybody's stares. We had walked into a dark alley, I know, stupid, to ditch the paparazzi. Everyone stared at us like we didn't belong here. Once we got out of the alley, we stumbled upon a small café. It was freezing out so we decided to head inside.

"It smells so good in here," Niall said, sniffing the air.

"Yeah it does, reminds me... I'm pretty hungry."

"When aren't you?" Niall teased.

I laughed and shook my head at Niall. I took off my black coat and threw it on my chair.

"Stay here, I'll go grab some food and tea." Niall smiled.

I nodded my head, and took out my phone. I quickly checked my makeup, which I had kept simple with just some foundation, mascara, and dark brown lipstick. I was wearing a black leggings and a cozy mustard colored fuzzy shirt that tied at my right. My hair was in it's usual natural waves. I had thrown on my black booties and called it a day.

I heard my dad's new song play and I softly sang along.

"I know you think you know me well, but I don't even know myself."

The song was put on pause for an important announcement.

"Hello customers, Niall Horan and his bae Maddie Grey-Tomlinson are in this very café!" The woman excitedly exclaimed.

Niall and I looked at each other. We saw girls get out their phones and start taking pictures, in less than 5 minutes, everybody would come.

Niall came back with our drinks and sighed.

"What do you wanna do, go?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"We can't let it get to us. We have to live our life Niall." I said softly.

"Ok," He smiled, he leaned into me and kissed my lips softly.

I deepened the kiss ,craving more of him, but stopped when I heard girls giggle in the corner. I blushed and pulled away, suddenly feeling embarrassed. God would this be on the news.

Niall leaned back in for more, disappointed by me pulling away so soon.

"Niall, everyone is watching." I bit my lip nervously and Niall sighed.

"Maddie, let them watch. Let them know who you belong to and who I belong to. Let them know, we're in love. Let them." He said, smiling softly.

By this time, everybody had gotten here. All the paparazzi, all the screaming fans.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran started playing and Niall grabbed my hand.

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you." He whispered in my ear as he stood up, leading me to the middle of the café.

Niall looked back at the woman with pleading eyes and she turned up the music, so high it almost drowned out every song. She turned off some lights and I chuckled.

My eyes felt teary, what did I do to deserve this?

Niall bowed down in front of me, asking for my hand to dance. I curtsied and gave him my hand, reluctantly. Niall's hand snaked around my waist, pulling closer to his body. We both got lost in each other's eyes as we began to dance. He twirled me around, giving me a chance to glance at the crowd that was staring, screaming with excitement and jealousy.

Let them watch. Let them know who you belong to and who I belong to. Let them know, we're in love. Niall's words echoed in my mind and I smiled.

I wrapped my arm around Niall's neck and looked into his eyes once again. Niall leaned in, and this time I didn't pull away, instead I leaned in as well. It was a small kiss, but it was filled with so much love.

My cheeks burned and Niall leaned in, but this time to speak.

"I don't know what I'd do if you ever left me."

"I don't know either Niall Horan, so don't go breaking my heart," I slightly smiled.

"I don't deserve this Maddie. You're perfect. You're everything. You're my everything."

Tears clouded my eyes, and some slipped. He was so amazing, too amazing.

The song ended and the crowd erupted in applause.

"Who's she again?" One of the girls in the crowd screamed.

Niall must've noticed my eyes narrowing at them, oh if looks could kill. He dipped me down, until my hair touched the floor. He looked into my blue eyes, getting lost in their small ocean. He kissed me again, this time it was deeper and more heated.

"God, I love you." Niall smiled when we pulled away.

He brought me back up and wrapped his arm around me.

He looked at the crowd and yelled, "I'm in love with Maddie Grey-Tomlinson!"

He looked down at my face and for the millionth time tonight, peppered my face in kisses, until he reached my neck. I covered my face and began to let the tears fall.

"Maddie I love you so much. You're the one for me, I'm done searching, because I know she's you. You are beautiful, and most of all kind and sweet. You're responsible, you're caring, and you're so brave. Best of all, you're mine. And I want it to stay that way forever Maddie. I love you so much. You're my world. I don't deserve you. At all. I love you and I promise to be faithful, to remain by you forever," Niall got on his knees and I started sobbing, "Maddie Grey-Tomlinson, will you marry me?"

I couldn't even form the words, so instead I nodded, as I continued to cry. I gave Niall my hand, and he slid on my ring. It was beautiful and simple, yet elegant. Everything I would ever want in a ring. Even if had given me a fucking ring pop, I would have still cherished it just as much.

"I love you too." I whispered in his ear as I jumped on him.

I was so thankful that I was wearing waterproof mascara.

I peppered his face with kisses and giggled softly.

"What?" Niall asked, smiling goofily.

"I'm engaged to Niall Horan. Niall Horan is mine. I am Niall Horan's." I returned the goofy smile and gave him the biggest hug.

The struggle to get out was real, but what I didn't expect was my dad and the boys waiting outside in the van for us.

"Dad! I'm engaged!" I exclaimed as I hopped off from Niall, just too pounce on my dad.

"I'm so happy you found your someone Maddie." He said, and kissed my forehead.

The boys congratulated Niall and I.

"Niall, if you hurt her in any way possible, I will fucking tear you apart." Dad growled.

"Understood sir yes sir!" Niall saluted.

I giggled and gave pecked his lips. All mine, his lips, his body, his heart.

All mine.

As I was all his.

___________________________________

*Cries* This was so cute. I legit started crying you guys, I kid you not. Memories. I miss them so much! Thank you guys for reading and being amazing, I will see you guys later.

Don't forget to follow, like, and comment.

Favorite chapter?

Anyways lovelies, don't forget to stay tuned for when I post the new Adopted By Zayn! It's actually going to be a... Christmas present! So yay!!!

I really wanted to post it immediately but I don't have a current book cover so I'm working on that.

So if you guys would like to send covers, I would love that, for this book or the Adopted By Zayn Malik.

Alright, Goodbye my lovelies.

(Not for long...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.2K 90
[this is the story of how i learned to live. but don't worry! it's kind of a fun one.] - ❝No, Niall, you don't get it! Our mom left me at a fire stat...
555K 10.6K 45
Ali is a loving three year old. She loves to color and play dress up. One day when her parents leave her at a restaurant all alone and the boys from...
55.5K 1.2K 37
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒌𝒊𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏" The first 9 years of Y/n's life were every kid's dream. A mom, a da...
710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...