Attention | jensoo✔

By bluebusan

❝you just want attention.❞ ❝damn right i do.i'm just making sure you're never getting over me,too.❞ _________... More

⚠0⚠
⚠0.1⚠
⚠0.2⚠
⚠0.3⚠
⚠0.4⚠
⚠0.5⚠
⚠0.6⚠
⚠0.7⚠
⚠0.8⚠
⚠0.9⚠
⚠1⚠
⚠1.1⚠
⚠1.2⚠
⚠1.3⚠
⚠1.4⚠
⚠1.5⚠
⚠1.6⚠
⚠1.7⚠
⚠1.8⚠
⚠1.9⚠
⚠2⚠
⚠2.1⚠
⚠2.2⚠⚠
⚠2.3⚠
⚠2.4⚠
⚠2.5⚠
⚠2.7⚠
⚠2.8⚠
⚠2.9⚠
⚠3⚠
⚠3.1⚠
⚠3.2⚠
⚠3.3⚠
⚠3.4⚠
⚠3.5⚠
⚠3.6⚠
⚠3.7⚠
⚠3.8⚠
⚠3.9⚠
⚠4⚠
⚠4.1⚠
⚠4.2⚠
⚠4.3⚠
⚠4.4⚠
⚠4.5⚠
⚠4.6⚠
answers
⚠4.7⚠
⚠4.8⚠
⚠4.9⚠
⚠5⚠
⚠5.1⚠
⚠5.2⚠
⚠5.3⚠
⚠5.4⚠
⚠5.5⚠
⚠5.6⚠⚠
⚠5.7⚠
50K + announcement

⚠2.6⚠

4.2K 228 9
By bluebusan

jisoo sighed as she rested her head on the counter.recently she had left her old job,because she had gotten tired of it.instead she now worked part-time as a florist.

it was a creative job?

mostly boring.

she didn't get a lot of customers and she would mostly just sit there on her phone or even take naps at times.

no,she didn't work alone since it was her mother's flower shop.

but even if she did,who would rob a flower shop?

the bell of the door rang as she straightened herself up and looked over at the customer. it was a female,but because of the light from outside she wasn't able to see her features clearly.

"can i get a bouquet of sunflowers?"

her voice seemed familiar.almost like jennie's.

"coming right up.for who may i ask?"

"i'm going to win a girl's heart."

jisoo blinked as she went to the sunflowers and grabbed a few."do you want me to use some wrapping paper?"

"yes.purple.it's her favorite color."

she did as instructed,grabbing the wrapping paper and wrapping the flowers with it.purple was her favorite color,too.not to forget the fact that the female sounded a lot like jennie.maybe it was jennie.

"jennie?"she asked as she quickly tied a ribbon around them and walked over to the counter,only to find jennie seated on it.

"i was wondering how long it was going to take you before you found out that i was right here."she chuckled and smirked a little."hi jisoo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.9K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
13.2K 572 7
Jisoo wasn't sure how did it end like this, with her back pressed against one of the bathroom stalls of the club, her lips dancing around with Jennie...
338K 11.4K 52
BEFORE YOU READ - ⚠️Warning: Cringy as AF, I SWEAR THIS BOOK GETS WEIRDER AS IT GOES ON. (You've been warned, seriously) Jennie a CEO of Gucci and...
25.2K 693 20
I got the Title off of Jackson Wang's music, LMLY. You should definitely listen to it if you haven't. His other music as well! ~ "Don't leave me lovi...