"We're Just, Way To Alike." 《...

By authorchan8

(I'll Update ATLEAST once a week. Cover made by the wondeful @RosetteCerise !) we sat on the floor, making a... More

WELCOME!
Chapter 1: Prolouge
Chapter 2: Intoducing.
Chapter 3: The Cozy Kitten.
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6: The Hero's Dinnner Party
Chapter 7: Hero's Dinner Party, part 2.
Chapter 8: Hero's Dinner Party, part 3
Chapter 9: Interesting Start
Chapter 10: First Day pt. 1
Chapter 11: First Day pt.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: What Was Probably A Date, But Wasnt.
Chapter 13.5 aftermath
Chapter 14: Comfort.
heya
Chapter 15: In The Case Of Todoroki Shouto
Chapter 16: Hero Outfits
Chapter 17: Hero Training
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Dinner Part. 1
Chapter 21 Dinner Part. 2
Chapter 22

Chapter 4: At Home

4.1K 125 360
By authorchan8

Sorry I havent posted in a while, school work was extra busy this week 😅

Your POV:

After a while of talking we realized we were going to talk more, and it woukd be akward to keep talking on seperate tables. So he brought his food over to my table, to which i was suprised, but it seemed reasonable. I finished off my food, everyone in staff was looking at us, there were these 2 gay guys across from us sharing a milkshake that came later on. But they didnt look, or bother us so I didnt really thing about them, however they looked familliar.

Me and Todoroki talked, nothing much, just small talk since we were both bad at social interaction. Hes not a bad guy, HE JUST STEALS CATS.
"Are you going to U.A?" I ask, even though we were having a pleasant conversation, we had our blank faces on.
"Ya."he says, taking a sip from his drink. "On recomendeds... how about you?"

"Me to.." i say "I was recomended by this guy named Eraser Head, one of the teachers, and friend of my dads.. Its been a while since ive seen him. But he helped me with quirk training, so I'll need to thank him for that."
"Eraser head... eraser head...You do know hes our teacher right?"
Todoroki asked.
"Wait what-"
As soon as I was about to ask, the guy from the table across from us blurted out the milkshake him and his boyfriend were drinking.
He turned around and looked at us.
He had Black hair, a tired sluggish face and bags under his eyes. He looked REALLY familliar. and a bit of a concerned glare.
"Wait Y/N? And a future student...oh wait thats the Todoroki boy..."
He said staring at us.
What did he just say..?

"Wait your our teacher?" Todoroki asked, he looked quite intrigued.
The man sighed.
"Yeah," he states, reverting to a more blank slated face like us. "Ill see you in class I guess..."
"Aiza?" I say, looking at him before he turned around to stare at the blonde with long hair who i assumed was his boyfriend.
"Um yah.. Hi Y/N.." he said scratching his neck. He seemed the same, but his teaching mode was usually scary...
"Mr. Aizawa right?" Todoroki looked at Mr. Aizawa.
"Yes?" He asked looking annoyed.
"Whos that?" Todoroki pointed a finger to the blonde infront of him.
Mr. Aizawa looked a bit frantic before sighing and muttering. "Hunny.. turn around." The blong did turn around and so he looked at us with a smile.

"Hey! Im your english teacher!" He said waving a hand. I think that was Present Mike.. a pro hero and radio guy, hes on several stations i think...
We both look at him and mutter a quick..
"Hey" as we akwardly wave back.
They turned back around, not wanting to engage into more conversation.

"So our teachers gay?" Todoroki asked. I nearly chocked on my food, a smile appearing on my face.
"Pfft, is that all you care about?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Your smilling." He says. Looking at me with a turned head.
I think about what he said and realized, i WAS smilling a little. A comment so small and dumb made me smile. My smile turned into a nervous grin as i look to the side.
"I guess so," i say, "thanks for making me smile i guess?"
He looks at me wierdly.
"No one has ever thanked me for smilling, so I take it that you dont smile much, huh?" He says, looking at me.
"You could tell?" I say sarcasticly rolling my eyes. My smile fades away, its actually been months since I last smiled...
He gets back to eating his food, and so do I. It was silence until we finished and we both walk out the door.

"See you later, i guess" he says,
"Ya" i say akwardly, and so I walk back home.
That was a nice conversation, i actually smiled. Today is going quite well, but im not going to jinx myself.
I walk home thinking,
"What should I draw?"
"I wonder what the party is gonna be like..."
"If natural disasters are being caused by global warming, are they really natural disasters?"

I make it home, and walk up to my room.
I open my phone and see a news article pop up on my phone. I really wish I could my delete the news app.

"SHOUTO TODOROKI DATING?!"
I see the title and get a bit intrigued. Because I didnt think he was interested in dating. I open it up revealing a photo of me and Todoroki talking in the cozy kitten....

really? They are really thirsty for views.

"Shoto Todoroki dating? Today he was spotted with a girl at a local cat cafe."
I scroll down to the comments, upset fangirls planning my demise.

"HES MINE!"
"IM GONNA KILL HER!"
"Roses are red violets are blue, who the fuk is you?"
"Its my birthday, can I have some likes?"
"90% of comments are not related to this article"
"Shouto is mine! I said so on my youtube channel!1!!11!"

Jeez, what happened to comment sections? Most of all, what the hell is going to happen to me? Ive upset hardcore fangirls, what do i do?
I knew i jinxed myself, hopefully my mom dosent find out, shell kill me for not getting his number.

I put my phone down and lie on my bed, starring at the celing.
Why?
I cant sleep, so I sit up again and look around my boring room. Its not big, and if a reasonable size. I look at my ukelele across from me and pick it up.
I play a song,

I have a question
It might seem strange
How are your lungs?
Are they in pain?

'Cause mine are aching
Think I know why
I kinda like it, though
You wanna try?

Oh, would you be
So kind
As to fall in love with me, you see
I'm trying
I know you know that I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love
I think it's only fair
There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere, wanna share?
'Cause I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love with me

Let's write a story
Be in my book
You've got to join me on my page
At least take a look

Oh, where are your manners?
You need some time?
Let's swap chests today
That might help you decide

Oh, would you be
So kind
As to fall in love with me, you see
I'm trying
I know you know that I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love
I think it's only fair
There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere, wanna share?
'Cause I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love with me

Oh, do me a favour
Can your heart rate rise a little?
Do me a favour
Can your heart rate rise a little?

Oh, would you be
So kind
As to fall in love with me, you see
I'm trying
I know you know that I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love
I think it's only fair
There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere, wanna share?
'Cause I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love with me

I like that song, it makes me think one day ill like someone. Who knows though, life LOVES throwing rocks at me so thats the only love i really get. Its around 1:30 and I still have lots of time to kill. I put my uke down and look out the window, its awfully quiet, and I see that nothing has changed since we moved from Canada, back to Japan... I actually live only a few houses fown from my old, Maybe I should visit..

I get up and once again put my shoes on and walk toward my old house.
It took a few minutes, but there it was, standing in all its glory. No one seemed to live there and I saw no name next to the mail box.
"It been a while huh?" I mutter. Next to it was the park me and my friends loved to go to, but now its empty and most of the toys are broken. I walk over to it, and sit on a swing set.. I remeber something I had to do years ago....

_________________________

"What do you mean youre leaving?!" One shouts, eyes tearing,
"YOU CANT LEAVE Y/N! YOURE OUR BEST FRIEND.!"
I look at the my friend behind him, teary eyed and not being able to talk.
"I have to move to Canada." I tell them, my face blank.
" YOU WERE GONE A 2 MONTHS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU TELL US?!" The louder one yells.
"Look, Im sorry, its not my choice."
I say, my voice empty like my expression.
"What happend to you!" The quiet one asked, "you were so happy, and your hair!"

"Stop." I sigh, "just forget about me, leave me alone." I turn my heal and walk away, leaving both my friends crying screaming for me to comeback. This was the best way. They just need to forget....

______________________________

Its kinda sad, but I dont even remember their names, or what they looked like. I never told them my dad was a pro hero, so they didnt know why I left for 2 months. Hopefuly they did just forget, and theyre over it already... its been like 6 years, of course they forgot.
I walkover to the sand pit,

______________________

One held up a bottle with paper in it.
"I put a photo of us in here! If we burry it, we can find it later in the future!" He smiled,
"Your so smart ______!" The other said, "Thats a great idea!"
"Ya!" I smiled with them.
______________________

I stick my hand in the pit and feel something almosy instantly. I grab it and pull it up. It was the bottle...
I quickly open it, and take the note from it.

" the note was taken Y/N. If youre reading this, thanks for braking our hearts... i hate you."

They replaced the photo... and wrote me a note instead... i continue reading.

"You probably forgot our names, seeing as though your a terrible friend. Were not telling you, go live your life without us, You suck."

That was the end, it was signed 5 years ago... they remembered me a year after I left? Oh god... did I hurt them that much...?
I tear up, and hold the note close to my heart..
I dont even remeber them,
Im such a terribble friend...
Theyre right....
Im... sorry...
My only friends-  and I...

I take a pen I had in my purse, and turn the note on its back. In the heat of the moment, I wrote w simple words, just to say it. So if they see this in the future, theyll know..

"Im Sorry"

I put the note back into the bottle and leave it on the sand. To be honest, I cant belive its still there but...

"Who the hell are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
4.9K 183 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...
31.1K 1.4K 40
MATURE CONTENT NOW ON PATREON (link in bio to gain access to two smut chapters) TRIGGER WARNING: suicide mentions "In Japanese and Chinese tale, it i...
205K 5.9K 68
A Todobakudeku story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "W-what do I h-have to do?"he asked "You'll be our personal little maid"I said and his eyes widened "you will not...