Chapter 9: Interesting Start

Your POV:

Its been around a week since the hero's dinner party.
I look out the window, and its still quite dark out. I get up from my bed, and to the the wash room. I was my: Face, brush my teeth, and comb my hair.
Its now still WAY to early. I look at my backpack, its black, and empty. I forgot to pack yesterday....
After everything was accounted for, stuffing it into my bag was no problem.
Downstairs, I see my maid setting up the table for breakfast. Waffles, an ok way to start the day... My mom walks down the stairs, in her black and purple buissness outfit, her hair in a neat bun, and a leather hand bag. She always cleans up neatly...
She looks at me, discust on her face.

"How many times have I told you to fix your hair?!" She shouts,
"How do I do that then?!" I retort. She snarles at me,
"Just do something better."
She seemed defeated, apperantly its her deadline today. Opening her purse she takes out 250$ and slides it over.
"Theres your alowence, dont ask me for more, and stop eating out so much!"
She snatches her purse off the table, waffle in hand, and walks out the door.
You may be thinking, wow! So much money! Your wrong, atleast you guys have meals. I dont. I buy my own food occasionaly, and my own suplies. 250$ is barely enough.

Finishing my waffles I walk back to my room, put on my uniform, ajusted my tie, rolled up my black leggings, and for once listened to my mother by braiding my hair. I looked in the miror. Hell No. Imidetly I untie the braid, for it was messy, and just didnt look like me. I rolled my eyes, and made my hair fall naturally, it always looked best in my eyes.
Once again, I looked in the miror,
It ok I guess.
I shrug as I put my backpack on, and walk downstairs. Checking my watch, I had 20 minutes to walk. It only takes me 10, for it's closer than the cat cafe. I say my goodbyes to my maid as she cheerfully waved back....

I walked outside, something I havent done in a while. Slowly but surely i take a deepbreath and slowly start walking. Maybe this year wont be as bad as...

"MONSTER!" "MISMATCHED FREAK!" "GO BACK TO JAPAN!"

I shake my head, and get rid of the thought. It probably gonna be a shithole like last year....
I look down at my feet when I walk,
And i bumbed into a boy with the U.A boys uniform, i was able to catch myself but he had fallen down.
The boy got right back up and imidietly shouted
"Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry, Im-" while bowing, even if it was my fault.
"Its ok" i stop him, it was getting annoying.
He stood back up and I got to look at his features. He had forest green highlights, even if the rest of his hair was black, it sill had a green tint. He had cute freckles littered all over his face, and looked embarrased. He looked odly familliar.

He took a quick look at my uniform, and knew I also went to U.A.
I guess I should introduce myself..
"Hi" i wave, "my name is Y/N L/N. Im in the first year hero course."
"Oh," he smiles "same-"
He stops. And stared at my features.

Izuku's POV:

I looked at her uniform, then her. She looks a bit like marshy m.. haha, but theres no way she came back...
"Hi" she gives me a small wave "My name is Y/N L/N. Im in the first year hero course."
Oh wow same!
"Oh" i stutter, still embarrased. "Same-"
I was about to introduce myself but that name... Thats Marshy's full name!
I looked at her starry eyed, Y/N looked confused, but that didnt matter. I looked at her left side. Dark black hair, but her still light blue eyes. Then i take a look at her left. Same white hair we gave her the nickname marshmallow (marshy for short) for years ago.. but... dark blue eyes.

Only two of those features look like her. Shes around my height, like in 2nd grade, and...

Is it really her did she really come back does she-
"Um... hello?" She says looking at me confused.
I gulp, should i just ask her?! Tears streaming down my face from a possible reunion with an old friend, a friend before everyone started bullying me...

"M-M-Marshy...?" I ask, stuttering. She looks like shes processing it.

Your POV:

What did he just call me?! And what on earth is he crying-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey marshy!" A green haired boy walks over to my desk, and so does another boy with prickly and pointy sandy blond hair.
I look at them both.

"What does marshy mean?" I ask confused.
"Oh me and Deku decided that should be your nickname." The sandy blonde explained.
"Its short for marshmallow! Like your hair" the green haired boy, pressumably named deku smilles. "White and fluffy!"
"Um.. sure" i smile back. "I dont have a problem with that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at him with the same starry-eyed look he had. He looked like the older version of that green haired boy, Deku... so as a responce I mutter...
"De...ku..?" I say looking at him, his freckled face smilling after I said that. Was that Deku? I think he was one of the 2 main friends I had.
"Yes!" He shouts. "Yes, Yes, Yes thats me!" He jumps, "You remember us!"
He smiles widely.
"Deku..." something came to me after I said that... "Defenceless... Izuku..?"
He stares at me.
"Yes! Thats me Izuku Midoriya! Do you remember me!"
Hes smilling as if i was an amnesia patient, but really in this sence its practically the same thing.

He runs up and hugs me. And i return, he starts crying.
"I knew youd remember us! Kacchan was wrong you did care!"
I smile, He forgives me.. thats great!
I cry too. He forgave me! A friend, i have a friend?
"Im.. sorry ..." i say, remembering that note left in the bottle. "I shouldnt have left like that I-"
"Its ok" he say smilling. He hugs a bit tighter...

"I forgive you."