Chapter 5:

"Who the hell are you?"

I hear a female voice state. I turn around, and it was an old lady. Her hair was gray, tied up in a single bun. She was wearing a purple kimono.This must be one salty old lady, because she was starring at me like I was doing something wrong.

"What are you doing with that bottle?!" She snarles, taking it from the sand.
"The boy who put it in there left ot for HIS friend." She looked at me. "Are you his friend?"
I

starred at my feet while saying.

"Y-yes, I am..."

I looked up, her face, she was speechless.
"Y/N L/N?" She asks,
"Y-ya..."
"Havent heard that name since my grandson cried about you for a week..." she looks at me, he face becoming more soft.
"I dont really hate you... Honestly that kid deserved it, he was really rude." She smiled and chuckled. "Im not going to tell where he is right now.. Im still his grandmother..."
I take a step back, why cant she just tell me?!
"Anyways, if you really want to meet him, hes going to U.A this year." she closed her  eyes, "I hope to see you later this year too.."

"Whats his name!" I blurted out, i needed to know...
"So you did forget about him, huh? I guess he was right..." she says, frowning a little.
She walked away, leaving me dumbfounded in the middle of a broken playground....
What just happened?

I wipe the forming tears from my eyes, she was right... I had.... forgotten him..
But i wasnt about to cry for it. I walk back home, recalling what she just said...
Then it hit me:
U.A! Hes going to U.A! Ill maybe meet him, looks like he acomplished his goal, I wonder which one of my friends is her grandson...
That lady was wierd though, she went from angry to a calming regular ganny in 2 seconds. Was it a wierd act?
I walk home and check my phone:
4:00...
Ill change into my dress in like 30 minutes.
I flop on my bed,
Phone in hand.
Still pretty shaken about what just happened.
I hear comotion outside, what was going on?
Later a small kid shouted,
"MOM LOOK ELSA'S COMING!"
Followed up by the mom saying,
"Yuki, you have an ice quirk...."
Is frozen still relavent?

I sit up, and with my phone in hand i open pictures, something funny was BOUND to happen right?
I stare out my window, and who do I see..

FUKING TODOROKI.
He was ice skating in the middle of the sky, creating a beautiful path infront of him. He was around 50 feet in the air, and was just skating up it.
I took a photo , luckilly he was almost right next to my window, he was off by like 2 meters...

I open my phone, to see the picture. The way he was skating was funny, but it didnt make me laugh, but however when I looked at his expression....

His face read the following memes:
Let it go bitches, Im fast as fuk boiiii, gotta go fast, fuk dis shit im out, and he was so determined. Was this how he got home?! A vision of him figure skating in the air appeared in my mind.
All of a sudden I start booming with laughter, his face was priceless, and he was smating like he was proffesional!

I laughed for 1 minute straight, this was the second time today he made me laugh for a STUPID reason. Ill have to thank him at the dinner party....

*time skip brought to you by:  Dank memes incoperated.
Here is their message:
Denki= Dank.
Dank+ Memes= Dank memes.
Denki= Dank Memes confirmed.

Back to the book*

It was now 4:30, and my dress was in my closet waiting for me.
I walk over to it, and select my dress with a black top, and ruffled white bottom. ⤵

I brush my hair, and put on a tiny bit of make up, making by lips pinker along with my cheeks

After all that, my mom got home.

"Y/N!" She shouts,

I wait for her to tell me what she wants, no answer, now I need to get up and go downstairs.
When I make it down, my mom has her phone out and shows me an article:
"SHOUTO TODOROKI DATING?"

Oh god she found it...
"YOUR DATING SHOUTO TODOROKI?!" She shouts.
I sigh, "um, no" i say in my blank voice...
"DID YOU ATLEAST GET HIS NUMBER?!" She shouts,
I shake my head, thats why shes shouting at me...
"USELESS CHILD, I COULD GAIN POPULARITY, AND MONEY IF YOU DATED OR MARRIED HIM!" She shouts.

I should probably tell you now.
My mom is a gold digger.
She will manipulate me into doing things to get her fame or money.
"Sorry" i say.
"YOU BETTER GET HIS NUMBER AT THE PARTY!" She stomps upstairs and gets ready to go, tonight will be interesting I guess...