Chapter 6: The Hero's Dinnner Party

(Sorry for not updating 😅😅 and im changing this books song, its in chapter 4)

Your POV:

I wait for my mom as she storms upstairs, and prepares her dress. We were going to leave in about 15 minutes, and so I walked up to my room, to get my phone, purse, and final touches on my make up.
Really, the make up is very light, so I actually didnt do anything.
I took my phone, stuffed it into my purse, hung it over my shoulder, and walked downstairs to my front door.
I looked at my shoes, they were black, well pollished, and kind of plain. I sit down, putting my shoes on.
I still had 10 minutes until my mom was finished, so I opened up my phone.
I stared at it, not knowing what to do. I have 9 minutes, and nothing to check.
I dont have any friends to message me, so i only get messages from my mom, or boys my mom made me talk to. Its never girls though, so normally I just get those boys asking me out....

I check my contacts,

Recent:
Mom

Others:
Ito Shizue
Suto Takeshi
Doi Ogai
Otsuka Meiji
Tenya Iida
Tao Kiyonobu
Sazama Naoaki
Ishiwata Kado
Murayama Ryuichi

All of them were creeps, except that Iida one. He was an ok guy, just really up-tight.
I open the conversation with

Ito Shizue:

Ito: hello Y/N! Would you like to go out?
Ito: youre not answering? Ill just come over!
Ito: i forgot its school hour! Dont worry why im not at school, ill come pick you up!
Ito: where are you? Ill just got back to the house.
Ito: the door is locked? Open it please!
Ito: wait why are there cops coming near me?!
Ito: I got away, im behind ur house.
Ito: I GOT CAUGHT!

Oh god that guy..... ya, he creeped me out so i called the police. Thinking about him gives me shivers....
I clear my head of that wierd memory and go to another conversation.

Doi Ogai:

Doi: can i see nudes :3
Y/n: WE ARE 13, WHAT THE HELL!
Doi: so?

Jesus, another creep. Hes lucky he is my age, or i would have called the cops on him aswell. I scroll down,

Tenya Iida:

Tenya: good morning Y/N!
Y/n: hello.
Tenya: Have a good day!

Ya he was a nice guy.

Sazama Naoaki:

Sazama: i play roblox, and I have 5 million robux!
Y/n: why would I care?
Sazama: lets date in roblox highschool!
Y/n: yah no.

(No offence to roblox users XD)

I hear foot steps coming downstairs, my mother looked ever so elegant in her silky purple dress. He hair was up in a bun, and she had gold high-heeled shoes. I turned my phone off, stuffing it back into my purse.
" lets go." She said walking out the front door. I followed after her, and she locked the door. She had already called a taxi and we got in. I looked out the window until I was intterupted by my mother speaking.
"You know what you must do." She said, staring at me as if I were trash.
I nod.
"Ya." My face blank, and empty.
"Fix that face, and get his number, got it?" She turned around, aplying more make up. It was a 30 minute ride and its only been 2, this is gonna be a while....

* time skip brought to you by: product you will NEVER buy, or use!*

We arrived in a nice neighbour hood. All of the houses we modern and simiilar, but one. One was much bigger than all the others, and instead of a modern house, it was old style japanese.
The lawn/ garden was huge, with amazing flowers blooming all over. My mom walked over to the house, and I was quite intrigued to see what was inside.
She knocked on the door. The door opened up, a maid bowing.
"Welcome to the Hero's Dinner Party" she smiled, "what are your names?"

My mom gave a gentle smile,making me uncomfortable. I havent seen her smile like that in a while, its creepy, and looks really fake.
"We are the L/N family" she states. The maid looked at her sheet of paper and crossed us of.
"Welcome!" She says, as she moves aside.

I walk inside, taking a look around. My mother stares at me, giving a
"You know what to do" look, and i nod.
She walks of to talk to the heros already there.
I look around, someone aproaches me and i show my fake smile. I usually use this smile for events like this.
He was standing next to me now, holding a drink.

I looked up, since he was quite tall.
"Hello Y/N" he says, he stuck out his hand and I shook it.
"Good afternoon Iida" i say, smilling.
He looked dissapointed,
"Your great at acting at all," he starts, "but why are you smiling if you dont want to?"

He has amazing opservational skills,  and im glad that theres only 7 other people no where near us in this party.
"My mom." I say.
"Oh." He looked a bit confused, but he could kind of understand it.
I resumed my blank slated face.
"Hey if you dont mind me asking"
He started fiddling with his glasses.
"I never knew which super hero you're related to..."
Thats not really anything to feel bad about, why did he wait 4 years?
"Pro hero: light Flare"
He looks at me smiling.
"Really! He was my second favourite hero!"
I nod, feeling less grumpy that someone still remembers him.
"How did he die?" It sounded like he just blurted it out, and he looked really embarassed...
"Uh in sorry-"
I unterupted him.
"We dont know... they say he might of died from heart faliure...."
I looked down at my shoes, clenching my purse.
"But how?! He was so young-"
"He just did, ok!" I shouted in anger. I hate talking about him for too long, or jearing his name or things about him or his death repeatedly. It wad too loud so I was still a little embarssed.
"Im sorry... I overstept my boundries.." he says, scratching the back of his neck.
"Its fine I say" walking the other direction.
I wipe small tears from my eyes and start walking away down a hallway.