Chapter 4: At Home

Sorry I havent posted in a while, school work was extra busy this week 😅

Your POV:

After a while of talking we realized we were going to talk more, and it woukd be akward to keep talking on seperate tables. So he brought his food over to my table, to which i was suprised, but it seemed reasonable. I finished off my food, everyone in staff was looking at us, there were these 2 gay guys across from us sharing a milkshake that came later on. But they didnt look, or bother us so I didnt really thing about them, however they looked familliar.

Me and Todoroki talked, nothing much, just small talk since we were both bad at social interaction. Hes not a bad guy, HE JUST STEALS CATS.
"Are you going to U.A?" I ask, even though we were having a pleasant conversation, we had our blank faces on.
"Ya."he says, taking a sip from his drink. "On recomendeds... how about you?"

"Me to.." i say "I was recomended by this guy named Eraser Head, one of the teachers, and friend of my dads.. Its been a while since ive seen him. But he helped me with quirk training, so I'll need to thank him for that."
"Eraser head... eraser head...You do know hes our teacher right?"
Todoroki asked.
"Wait what-"
As soon as I was about to ask, the guy from the table across from us blurted out the milkshake him and his boyfriend were drinking.
He turned around and looked at us.
He had Black hair, a tired sluggish face and bags under his eyes. He looked REALLY familliar. and a bit of a concerned glare.
"Wait Y/N? And a future student...oh wait thats the Todoroki boy..."
He said staring at us.
What did he just say..?

"Wait your our teacher?" Todoroki asked, he looked quite intrigued.
The man sighed.
"Yeah," he states, reverting to a more blank slated face like us. "Ill see you in class I guess..."
"Aiza?" I say, looking at him before he turned around to stare at the blonde with long hair who i assumed was his boyfriend.
"Um yah.. Hi Y/N.." he said scratching his neck. He seemed the same, but his teaching mode was usually scary...
"Mr. Aizawa right?" Todoroki looked at Mr. Aizawa.
"Yes?" He asked looking annoyed.
"Whos that?" Todoroki pointed a finger to the blonde infront of him.
Mr. Aizawa looked a bit frantic before sighing and muttering. "Hunny.. turn around." The blong did turn around and so he looked at us with a smile.

"Hey! Im your english teacher!" He said waving a hand. I think that was Present Mike.. a pro hero and radio guy, hes on several stations i think...
We both look at him and mutter a quick..
"Hey" as we akwardly wave back.
They turned back around, not wanting to engage into more conversation.

"So our teachers gay?" Todoroki asked. I nearly chocked on my food, a smile appearing on my face.
"Pfft, is that all you care about?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Your smilling." He says. Looking at me with a turned head.
I think about what he said and realized, i WAS smilling a little. A comment so small and dumb made me smile. My smile turned into a nervous grin as i look to the side.
"I guess so," i say, "thanks for making me smile i guess?"
He looks at me wierdly.
"No one has ever thanked me for smilling, so I take it that you dont smile much, huh?" He says, looking at me.
"You could tell?" I say sarcasticly rolling my eyes. My smile fades away, its actually been months since I last smiled...
He gets back to eating his food, and so do I. It was silence until we finished and we both walk out the door.

"See you later, i guess" he says,
"Ya" i say akwardly, and so I walk back home.
That was a nice conversation, i actually smiled. Today is going quite well, but im not going to jinx myself.
I walk home thinking,
"What should I draw?"
"I wonder what the party is gonna be like..."
"If natural disasters are being caused by global warming, are they really natural disasters?"

I make it home, and walk up to my room.
I open my phone and see a news article pop up on my phone. I really wish I could my delete the news app.