Chapter 11: First Day pt.2

Im back! Happy new years!!!

Your POV:

We scurry on out of the changing room, all the boys waiting outside already. Kind off embarrased we stand behind Mr.Aizawa.

"Ok, were having a fitness test" he said, sounding boring. "But this time we will use your quirks"
Peoples faces lit up a tad bit, but mine stayed the same.
"You, Bakugou. What was your record for the ball toss?" I flinched at the name it sounded familliar.
"Like (insert number here.)"
"Now try with your quirk."
Mr. Aizawa handed the ball to him, and Bakugou held it for a moment.
Then procceded to to scream
"DIIIEEEE" as he threw the ball, bright reds and oranges coming from his hand, and a train of smoke, trailling behind the ball.
"Die?"
Mr. Aizawa showed us his tracker.
"704"
Everyone except me and todoroki, looked at Bakugou in amazment. I admit it was pretty impresive. But it scared me. He walked back into the crowd starring at me with this angry look. It sent shivers down my spine, and I looked down at me feet...

Other students started lining up to do it.
That one girl deku was talking to, she even got infinity! That was really impressive! Then deku too! He did amazing, but he seemed to have broken his finger! I gave him a concerned look and checked his finger.

"Y/N L/N" Mr. Aizawa called.
Then it was my turn.. the other students curious to what my quirk was, and I didn't really like that everyone was starring. I didnt want to dissapoint them... I....

"Finally, a recomended"
I hear mr. Aizawa speak, and then silence.
"Recomendeds?" "Really?" "whats her quirk?" "Who recomended her?"
I started to freeze up. Mr Aizawa walked up to me give me the ball. I heard a small,
"Show them why I recomended you."

I gulp, it helped a bit. I formed a black dome around me I breath in, out, toss the ball to my face, and I scream as loud as I could. Like I said, in this bubble, my voice can be around ten times present mikes when i scream. The ball imidietly flies out my bubble, i had perfected the art of directing it. On the outside it looks like a normal bubble of blakness, though it is concerning, and just a random ball flying out, but inside, its just darkness, followed by loud echoing screams.

I let my black dome down, and look at my classmates.
Their mouths wide open as I check my score.
"1058"

I took a step back, did it really go that far? I looked at mina delight on her face.
"WOAH Y/N THATS AMAZING"
....praise...?
I havent recived that in a long time.. i blush a little, fiddling with my hair, I look down, walking to my teammates. Words like.
" Whoah!" "1008?!" "Your quirks amazing!" "What was it anyways?" "Yeah, i looked wierd, what dose it do?"
I mutter,
"Its called light manipulation... (explanation here)"
"Woah!" Most of them smile.
It was nice.
Getting positive attension like this... was new... my cheeks were blushing quite a bit, and a small nervous smile was apearing. I walk at the end where people were talking, and  Todoroki had just finished with a score of 872 and praise from the crowd. He looked at me..

"You look happy..."  he says. In his regular monotone voice.
I scratch the back of my head.
"Im not use to praise....."
Todoroki sighed.
"No wonder your smile looks all wonky. You dont smile much either." He rolled his eyes.
My nervous smile turned into a "da fuk?" Face, as I smack the back of his head.
"My smile is NOT wonky."
He smacks my head too.
"I told you to stop doing that."
I put my hands on my hips.
"Doing what?" I say Kind of annoyed. He just hit me!
"Smacking my head. Its uncalled for, if you can hit me, i can hit you."
"But you insulted me!"
He stops.
"If you let me finish. It wouldn't have been an insult."
"Then say it quicker next time!"
Our faces at this point were both kind of pissed, but not really too angry. Kind of when siblings have small fights.

"Well, if you listened. I would have said that I liked your wonky smile. Its funny and cute." He crosses his arms and looked the other way.
I stay silent. He did too. Then we heard Mr. Aizawa.
"You've finally stopped bickering, now Kirishima! Your up next."
That was followed by giggling, and it was kind of embarrasing. All the girls walked up to me smirking.
"Compliments too!" Ashido grinned, "you sure youre not dating?"
"Yes" todoroki bumped in.
"We're not dating." He says. The girls walked away after Ashido was called and they left us alone.

I was actually flattered though. Its been years since ive been called "cute" or "funny". Unless you count those random guys, cause they dont really matter.

The class continued, and we were walking to the next activities. I was at the back with Todoroki, and I tugged his sleeve a bit.
"Thanks..." i mutter.
As we continue walking towards the gym.

My blank face was now on, and I completed the task kind of easily. Deku was the worst person, but no one got expelled. People looked suprised, did they actually belive mr. Aizawa?

We go back to class, get introduced to our teachers. Class ended and I was quite haply about today, no one made fun of me, i talked with deku alot so it was pleasant, no one ignored me like I was trash... I smile to myself, this years going to be better.
I stop.. this is what it feels to be happy huh?... i quite like it... I keep walking until.

That familliar Bakugou guy apeared. I remember something I heard from deku.
"Kacchan was wrong! You did remember us!"
Kacchan... Was he my other friend...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were playing dodgeball, a sandy blonde threw a ball right to my face. It hurt a little, but i wasnt willing to cry over it.
A boy with forest green hair ran over to me and raised a hand.
"Are you okay? Im sorry, Kacchan can be rough at times! But hes really cool once you know him!" He smilled as i take his hand.

That was the first time I met those two..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kacchan... Thats! Thats kacchan!
"Kacchan!"
I run up to him my arms spread ready to give him a hug, crying a little, I finally made it to him and I was greeted with a warm hug back. Gripping me strongly.

It was so comforting, but then. He stopped hugging back...
"Kacchan?..." i mutter worriedly. He then pushed me off of him, making me fumble back a bit. I thought we were having a moment...
"Wh-whats wrong..?" I say, "Its me.. marshy!"
He looked like he was about to cry, clenching his fists he shouted angrily. It kinda looked like he didnt want to do something.

"YOU WERE GONE FOR 7 YEARS."
I step back fear making my body frozen, and unable to move.
"AND YOU WALTZ BACK IN HERE OUT OF NO WHERE AND THEN YOU JUST KACCHAN ME?! AS IF WE ARE STILL FRIENDS AFTER YOU LEFT US!"
What.. did he mean....
"YOU TOLD US TO JUST FORGET! HOW DID YOU THINK THAT WOULD HELP!? YOU LEFT FOR 2 MONTHS!"
He started crying.
"AND OUT OF THE BLUE YOU TELL US TO FORGET YOU, AND THAT YOU WERE LEAVING JAPAN!"

He stomped closer to me, and i was now completely frozen.. I couldnt say anything. I wanted to say I was sorry, and explain to him why I left, but I couldnt... i was so shocked and scarred. His crimson eyes pierced through my soul as i started crying.
"WHAT ARE YOU GIVING ME THAT LOOK FOR?! ANSWER ME!"
He looked at me and calmed down a tad bit.
"No answer huh.." he wiped his tears. "Did you just randomly start hating us? What on earth did I do?!" He wiped away tears. That was wrong! So wrong! I loved my friends, and didnt start hating them.. I-I need to reply.. i open my mouth but nothing came out, still frozen in fear I cry a little as he turns around.

"I should have NEVER. Became friends with you." He said turning around. "Dont talk to me again."

3rd person POV:

This however wasnt really what Bakugou meant. Really he wanted Y/N back, to be his friend again.. But when she didnt answer Bakugou just took it that his theory was right, that she just started hating them. He thought that because she looked so enthusiastic, she was just faking it. Really he just wanted her to tell him he was wrong, and that she wanted to be friends again. But she was to scared to speak. Bakugou walked home, pain in his heart. What did he do to upset her that much? Is all he thought about. His theory was that his rash behaviour made her dislike him and hate him, so then she left. This just made sence to him. He trotted back home crying. Thinking about what to do to make her comeback, so that she would talk to him again...