Tord x Reader

By KoshoTheCat

I don't know how to make descriptions. This book is also on Quotev i'm Kosho on there. More

Chapter 1 (Moving in)
Chapter 2 (Meeting Him)
Chapter 3 (Uh Oh)
Chapter 4 (The Creep)
Chapter 5 (My Hero?)
Chapter 6 (Over Protective)
Chapter 7 (Finding Out)
Chapter 8 (Moving to the Other Crew)
Chapter 9 (Getting Caught)
Chapter 10 (He Leaves)
Chapter 11 (He Comes Back)
Chapter 12 (I don't have a title for this)
Chapter 13 (Getting Better)
Chapter 14 (Escape Part 1)
Chapter 15 (Escape Part 2)
Chapter 16 (The Restaurant)
Chapter 17 (Punishment)
Chapter 18 (Cuts)
Chapter 19 (No Choice Part 2)
Chapter 20 (Him)
Chapter 21 (Conversation)
Chapter 22 (Meeting Up)
Chapter 23 (Losing Memory)
Chapter 24 (Kiss)
Chapter 25 (The Base)
Chapter 26 (Feeding Time)
Chapter 28 (Torture)
Chapter 29 (The Call)
Chapter 30 (Matt to the Rescue?)
Chapter 31 (Matt's Here)
Chapter 32 (Training)
Chapter 33 (A Spider)
Chapter 34 (Breakfast)
Chapter 35 (A Third One Joins)
Not a Chapter
Chapter 36 (Babysitting)
Chapter 37 (Pranked)
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter)
WOAH!

Chapter 27 (New Room)

2.5K 52 45
By KoshoTheCat

(A/N)

6 DAYS!!!!!!

(Y/N)

You saw someone at the door. Wait Eduardo? What is he doing here? "Edu-" He puts his finger up to his mouth to say quiet. You stopped talking. "What were you saying?" Lucas says. "Nothing.." You say. "Can we show her/him the room we decorated?" Emelia says. "Yeah!" Julia says back. "Fine." Tord says. He unwrapped your arm out of the rope. He wrapped a new rope on him and you. You follow him,Julia, and Emelia. You saw Eduardo sneaking behind them. For a powerful army they don't notice much. You saw them lead you to a room that had your name on it. They opened up the door. It was beautiful! There were lams fanfics everywhere. "Do you like it?" Emelia asks. "Like it? I love it!" You say. "Good, because it's ours to share.~" Tord says. Lucas looks mad. "I'll be right back.." He says. He heads out. "You two are alone now kiss!" Julia says watching our every movement which was kinda creepy. "Pleeeeaaase!" Emelia says. "Don't mind if I do." He says pulling you into a kiss. Before your lips touched you heard a loud "STOP!" You looked up and saw Eduardo. "Who are you?" Tord says. "That's the person that wanted to talk to you!" Julia says. "Oh yeah, I forgot about him." Emelia replies. You heard Eduardo sighed. "What did you want to talk about?" Tord says looking at Eduardo. 

(Eduardo)

Oh gosh, I didn't think of something to say yet. "If you have no business being here than tell me." The one in the red and blue said. "I-I..fine i'll leave." I say walking myself out. "Wait." He says. I stopped while he went up to me and examined me. "You're coming with me."

(A/N)

I was tempted to put this in it, but I didn't (Wait I just did..)

Not Cannon (I made this because Julia irl loves Lucas for some reason no clue why though)
(Julia)
I went to the hallways after Lucas left. I secretly loved him. I loved how his black hair moved in the wind. I went next to him "What do you want?" Lucas says to me in a mean tone. I knew Lucas wasn't mad at me. He was mad at Tord. I knew he loved (Y/N), but maybe I have a chance. I said. "I just wanted to see if you were alright." He smiles a little. "I'm fine." He says. I thought maybe if I hug him he might be better, I can tell he isn't fine. I put my arms out. He asks. "What are you doing?" I pull him into a hug. He lightly blushes. "I said i'm fine, I don't need hugs." "Stop lying to yourself." I say. He hesitated, but returned the hug. I need to say it. That I love him. I interrupted the hug by saying. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 5.1K 24
Elena is back after years, but things are different in all their lives. -------------- Follows season 7 I don't own any characters in this story exce...
162K 4.5K 11
(Kaeya x Fem! Reader) The blue haired boy named Kaeya always felt out of reach, you and him have been classmates since 6th grade but you two never se...
2.3K 98 13
Roy Meyer has been keeping a big secret from his strict Christan parents; he's gay. He has always known. And the fact that his parents act like it's...
57.4K 1K 30
Y/N is a collage student. She goes to college with her older brother Tom. She knows Edd and Matt but when she meets Tord, Love is in the air! Y/N was...