I'm Brendon Urie's Daughter

By httpbrendon

Breanna Elizabeth Urie spent most of her life getting asked, "Hey are you somehow related to that famous arti... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

926 22 51
By httpbrendon

A month has passed since the incident in the restaurant happened. I thought it would be hard for me to get over it but one day, I woke up pissed and said to myself, "Get your shit together, Breanna. It's all over. Past is past. Move the hell on." My parents were glad I was finally like myself again. I'm back to eating everything I could get my hands on, working out with dad, walking Bogart with mom and Penny Lane, and hanging out with Lauren.

As I walked out the door, I heard my dad say, "Shit!"

I walked over to him and couldn't help the laugh that came out of me. He was cleaning up Bogart's dump and had accidentally smeared his hand with it. I said, "Yes it is, dad."

He looked up at me, scowling. "Don't wait for me to be tempted and throw this pile of crap on you, young lady."

I laughed. "I'm going to school now. Bye, dad."

He smiled and waved his crap-smeared hand at me. I chuckled and shook my head. I was about to shout mom a good-bye, but then I remembered she was on a trip with an old friend and wouldn't be back for like a few weeks.

I entered the school bus and headed to my usual place, leaving the seat beside me vacant for Lauren. I was listening to Sinatra's My Way when someone who was definitely not Lauren sat down beside me. I looked at him and my eyes widened in surprise and recognition.

"You," I said. "You're the boy I accidentally ran into when I was rushing to get to class."

He smiled. "Ah, that explains why you look familiar."

I held out a hand. "Breanna Urie."

He took it. "Ryan Ross."

My jaw dropped. No way. "You're... Ryan Ross?"

"My dad is Geroge Ryan Ross the third; I'm George Ryan Ross the fourth," he said, chuckling at my expression.

Oh. I'm sitting beside the son of the man almost everyone in the Panic! At The Disco fandom is pairing up with my dad. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably, feeling somewhat awkward. I gave him a small smile and returned to my music.

"So you know about it," he said, reading my expression. I nodded.

"I'm feeling really awkward right now," I replied.

He laughed softly. "Me too."

We sort of just sat there in silence until Lauren came and headed to her usual seat, which was now taken by Ryan.

"That's my seat," she said flatly, her expression hard.

Ryan frowned. "As far as I know, no one is assigned a seat in the bus and we can sit wherever we want so this isn't yours."

"Yeah, we can sit wherever we want," she replied. "And I want to sit there so get out."

My brows rose. This was going to be fun.

Ryan looked slightly annoyed when he stood up and motioned for her to sit.

Lauren smiled sweetly and sat down. "Thank you."

When he'd found another seat to be in, Lauren's smile faded and she rolled her eyes in disgust.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "You seem pissed off."

"Oh, I am infuriated," she said. "How dare he flirt with my best-friend."

"He wasn't flirting," I said incredulously. I lowered my voice. "Do you know who he is?"

"No, and I couldn't care any damn less," she huffed.

I raised an eyebrow. "You don't say. What if I told you he's Ryan Ross' son?"

Her eyes bugged out of her head. "Are you- are you being serious?" she choked out.

I nodded. "I didn't know what to say either. But he's actually... kinda cute."

"Yeah, totally," she deadpanned. "He's so cute."

I scoffed and said, "You can't disagree."

"Oh but I just did," she hissed.

I was taken aback by her reaction. "What's wrong, Lauren? Are you seriously acting so mad just because he took your seat?"

She didn't answer, but instead pulled out her phone and scrolled through her Instagram feed. I frowned. What is up with her? All that happened was Ryan taking her seat and me calling him cute. Normal things like that don't make her pissed. I shook my head and sighed, Northern Downpour coming on shuffle.

By the time we arrived in school, I was pissed as hell. Lauren and I parted ways without a word. Fine. I see how it is. I headed to my locker, forcefully opening it and hitting someone in the face. I flinched, all my anger gone. I saw the person I accidentally slammed my locker door on and got really nervous. Ryan.

I gasped. "I'm sorry! It- it was an accident!"

He held up a hand. "It's fine. I'm fine."

There were tears in his eyes, no doubt because of how hard I hit his face. I bit my lip nervously, my eyes widening. "You have to get that checked."

"I don't know where the nurse's office is," he mumbled. "Can you lead me there?"

"You've been in this school for how long, exactly?" I asked.

He was silent for a while, thinking. And then: "Three months."

I raised my eyebrow. "And you still don't know where the nurse's office is?"

Ryan shrugged, giving me a sheepish look. I motioned for him to follow me. He still had a hand on his forehead, massaging it. A few boys we passed by gave him suggestive winks. I sneered, realizing what those winks meant, and shot them a vulgar gesture that the teachers passing by chose to ignore.

I opened the door to Nurse Holland's office and told Ryan to go inside.

"I'll get going," I told him. "I have things to do."

He gave me a thumbs-up and smiled painfully.

"Sorry," I whispered and closed the door.

I headed to my locker again and everything I felt angry about crashed down on me once again. I tried very hard not to open the door as harshly as I did a few minutes ago in fear of hitting someone's face again.

I looked at my watch. Eight thirty. I had thirty minutes left before my first class- Calculus- started. I was fumbling for my keys so I could transfer them to my tote bag when I realized- I forgot them at home. I swore and prayed that my dad would come home early today because I honestly didn't want to get locked out of the house. I groaned and banged my head on my locker door. Why was I so forgetful?

Another thing to add to my ever-growing list of things that are currently making me angry.

"Breanna!" someone called from behind me. I whirled, recognizing that voice.

"Dad?" I whisper-shouted. "What are you doing here?"

"You," he panted. Did he run from the parking lot to here? Dear lord. "forgot your house keys. I saw it on the dinner table. I'm coming home eight o'clock tonight so I decided to bring it to you. Thought you wouldn't want to be locked out of the house until eight PM."

I smiled. "Thanks, dad. I was already mentally kicking myself for forgetting. You're a life saver."

He winked. "Anytime, love."

"Hold on, you'll be home by eight o'clock, right?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Just asking because I have to cook rice before you get home so I have something to use against you when you tell me to clean up the living room," I said nonchalantly.

We both laughed at that. He said, "Your mom and I will have to decide on whose side of the family you got that from."

I snorted. "No need. I obviously got it from you."

He messed up my hair. "You are one mean kid."

I scowled playfully, fixing my hair. "Everyone knows where I got that from."

He pretended to think. "Let me guess... Sarah?"

I laughed. "No, dad. You."

He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

We were starting to get other people's attention so my dad said a good-bye, quickly kissed my forehead, and sprinted.

I chuckled and smiled. My day has been made. I love my dad. He can make a terrible joke when I'm having a horrible day and crack me up. Only he was able to do that.

I glanced at my wristwatch again. Eight thirty-three. I decided against paying the cafeteria a visit because Lauren probably wouldn't be there anyway since we were still... still in the middle of a quarrel.

My shoulders slumped and I headed to the first class I'd take. Calculus. I hated this subject.

I entered the classroom just as the teacher- Madam Lora- walked in.

I almost tripped over myself when I saw who was sitting beside my usual seat. I gulped, trying to remember the day today. Wednesday. Right. Laura and I have the same first classes on Wednesdays and Fridays.

Boy, this is gonna be one hell of a day.

(A!N)
Phewwww. I made this in less than an hour oml are you people proud :)

Hey peeps I actually updated. I actually like this chapter because this is where we meet the boi :] HE'S RYAN'S SON YO

I'll make ryro and beebo meet by the next chapter. I have this really weird idea that I like and I can't wait to share it with you guys eeeeep

Thanks for reading! :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 394 65
I'm the unknown family member of Brendon Urie. I live with him and his wife, and typically, I like to stay hidden behind the scenes and help him film...
1.5K 100 33
"So a deal is a deal. Nothing happened." "Let's just keep it that way." "You don't know me. I don't know you." 🔞🔞MATURE CONTENT🔞🔞 ~~ A/N This is...
3.4K 103 23
(Y/N) *your name* (Y/L/N) *your last name* is just a normal 26 year old living her life like anyone else would. She goes to work every morning as a C...
99.5K 3.1K 35
A sad and tormented soul named (Y/N) gets saved by her highschool crush.....Brendon Urie as she fights through her depression and the drama in her li...