Family Ties (BOOK V)

By daexstories

secrets, lies, and FAMILY TIES.. More

Cast.
prologue
Question
1.
2.
3.
4
5.
6.
7
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14
15
16
17
18.
19.
20
21
22
Note
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
Hey you guys
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
37.5- flashbacks
flashbacks-2
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Author Info Challenge ๐Ÿ’“
48
49
50.
51
52
๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
53
54
55.
56
57
58
59
60
...
Heeey

28

1K 63 43
By daexstories

Amari woke up, in Jermaine's bed alone. She sat up and checked her phone for the time before getting out of the bed to look for him.

He was sitting on his couch watching Television since he didn't have one in his bedroom.  "Hey, good morning."He smiled. "I ran to the store down the street and got you a toothbrush, Some woman soap, and these sweats."

Amari smiled and grabbed the things he got for her off of the counter. "Thank you." She brushed her teeth and took a shower to wash off the night before.

She wasn't very hungover, but she had a lot to think about. Like the fact that she told Jermaine that she'd break up with Erin today.

Erin had been apart of Amari's life for a very long time. They had been together since she was 17, but maybe they were growing apart. It wasn't a doubt that she had some kind of feelings for Jermaine, but she didn't know if she really liked him or if she was just curious to know what sex with a man felt like.

Erin had been there for Amari like no other, but things have been rocky in the past few months. Erin became jealous of Amari spending so much time with her mother. She wasn't used to Amari being away from her so much.

Although, she pushed Amari to get closer to her mother she didn't think it'd be to the point where she'd rather be with her all day instead of being with her girlfriend.

Amari also thought what her mother told her last night. She told her that she needed to make a decision and before her saying it, that was the last thing on her mind.

Jermaine knocked at the door, scaring Amari out of her thoughts. "You alright in there? You've been in there for a long time."

She hurriedly turned off the water and got out of the shower"Yeah, I'm getting out now."

She wrapped the towel around her and opened the door.  He stood at the door and they met each other's gaze.

Amari stuck her hand out and rubbed his cheek. She softly kissed his him on the lips.

"Amari, what are you doing?"His eyes widened and She kissed him again, before dropping her towel.

"Jermaine, please."She begged, her voice was almost in a whisper.

He placed his palms on the wall so that they were next to her shoulders and he was looking down at her. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

She nodded her head and grabbed her hand, leading her back to his bedroom.

Amari laid back on the bed and closed her eyes. She was hoping that this didn't hurt.

Jermaine leaned down and kissed Amari's lips then down her stomach. "I just want to make sure you're comfortable."He coached her, as he continued.

He then started to rub on her pearl softly before coming down to run his tongue across it.

Amari pulled his head up to stop him. "I've had enough of that. Put it in please"She demanded and he laughed.

Jermaine started to undress himself and Amari's eyes widened when she saw what he was working with.

"No worries, I'll be gentle."He chuckled and started to stroke himself so that he could become hard.

She took a deep a breath and slid his tip in.

"Oh god."She belted and tried to push him away.

"Relax, relax."He chuckled and eased it into her a bit more.

She closed her tightly and grabbed his wrist. "It hurts."

He tried one last time and finally she was taking his full length.

He moved slowly inside of her so that she could get used to the feeling.

It's started to feel good to her and she moaned loudly.

He started to move a bit faster and her moans became louder.

"Oooh, Jermaine. It feels good now."She moaned and started to rub her hands on his back.

She felt much different than she ever felt with Erin. She loved what Jermaine was doing to her.

Jermaine pulled her legs onto his shoulders and got deeper, making her cling to him.

Her mouth was open but there was no sound coming out.  She was stiff and she couldn't move, she was about to cum.

She grabbed Jermaine's hand tightly and released all over his manhood with a loud yelp.

Jermaine hadn't come so he continued until he did. Once he did, he kissed her cheek and laid next to her.

"You alright?"He asked, pulling her closer to him.

Amari laughed and put her hand over her face. "I'm....I'm fine. I just feel different."

Jermaine raised an eyebrow. "Different, How?"

"I don't really know how to explain it. I just feel different. It's just like "So that's it" that's sex?"She chuckled and nodded her head. "You were great, don't get me wrong but I thought there would be more."

"Oh trust me. There's more, you aren't ready for all that yet. It's only your first time. I have to work you into it."Jermaine chuckled.

Amari smiled and bit her lip."So there's going to be the next time?"

"If you want there to be the next time, you know what you gotta do."Jermaine kissed her forehead and climbed out of bed.

"I'll do it. Under one condition."She smirked and licked her lips. Jermaine looked back, giving her his attention.

"Can you show me something else?"She asked with a light giggle.

"I'd rather just leave the rest to your imagination."He chuckled and closed the bathroom door.

Jermaine took a quick shower and when he was done, he took Amari home because he had to work. Afeni wasn't home, so Amari got in her car and drove to see Erin.

When she pulled up to Erin's family home, her mother was sitting outside. She knew that she was there because she always slept at her mother's house on the weekends.

"Hey, Amari. How are you."Erin's mother Lisa, eagerly greeted her.

"I'm good Ms.Lisa. How are you."Amari replied with a smile.

"I'm good. How was your birthday last night?"She asked.

"It was really good. I had a lot of fun."Amari plastered a smile on her dads and tried to quickly end the conversation because it might be the last one that they may have. "Is Erin inside?"

"Oh yeah. She's in her room."

Amari walked into the house and went to Erin's room.  "Hey" She started awkwardly.

"Sup,"Erin replied dryly and through her head.

"Listen, I know you're upset and"Erin raised her hand up telling her to be quiet and closed the door.

"Amari cut the bullshit. You're not sorry so don't even waste your time."Erin angrily stood in front of Amari. "You knew where you wanted to be last night from the jump."

"Erin. I'm sorry that I've been mistreating you lately and that I haven't been around.  At first, it was just me wanting to spend more time with my mom then it turned into spending time with Jermaine and that I apologize for. I shouldn't have done that while we were still in a relationship."Amari tearfully apologized. At first, she had no remorse for what she was doing, but there was something about saying it aloud that made her feel guilty.

"So that's what you been doing? You been with that nigga."Erin asked, raising an eyebrow. "Amari. I should really knock your ass out man."

"Yes," Amari replied, lowering her head. "It gets worse, but I have to tell you the whole truth in order to not feel as bad for what I'm about to do."She sighed and continued staring at her feet. She looking see the look on Erin's face after she completed this story. She couldn't look her in the eyes.

"You can't see him no more Amari. He's ruining our relationship."Erin demanded walking up closer to her girlfriend.

"I don't think we should be together anymore E. Especially not after what I've done, you need to be with somebody who's not gonna hurt you and cheat on you."

"Cheat on me? Amari, you've never — you fucked him?"She asked becoming irate and Amari said nothing.

"Wow. You fucked him."Erin teared up and repeated herself once more. "You fucked him."

Erin closed her eyes and counted to 10 because, at this point, she wanted to knock Amari's head off her shoulders.

"When?"Erin angrily asked, with her eyes still closed and her fists balled up.

"When What?"Amari asked, playing dumb.

"Amari... don't fucking play with me G. When..did.you.fuck.him?"She asked tightly clenching her fists.

Amari stayed quiet. She didn't think she'd act this way.

"Was it last night?"Erin asked.

"This morning."Amari corrected her. Erin quickly opened her eyes and slapped Amari clean across the face.

"This morning? You didn't even respect me enough to think about it before you rip my heart out of my chest. You disrespectful bitch."She yelled as Amari fell down on her bed, holding her face.

Erin lashed out and began to fight on Amari, Hitting her everywhere.

Amari had never been the position to fight. This was new to her, so she curled up and took. She felt like this is what she deserved.

Erin finally came to her senses and stopped. She walked out of the room, leaving battered Amari curled up on the bed. 

Amari found the courage to get up and walk out of the room.

"Fuck you going?"Erin asked standing in front of Amari. She stood in front of her so that she wasn't able to exit the room. "If you think you leaving me for that nigga, you dumb."

"Erin, get out of my way."Amari pleaded, still trying to escape. Erin pushed her back into the room and walked away once again. Amari was almost scared to get up again.

She felt like she had no other choice but to text the only person that she knew would come to rescue....her mother.

Damita.

"Baby, stop. Get off of me."An agitated Damita pushed Amaru away.  He had been getting on her nerves all day.

Taniyah laughed at her friend's annoyance. "Any other day you wanna be all under him. Now you irritated because he wants to lay on you."

"Because-e-ee, It's hot in here, plus he's only doing it to annoy me."She replied, looking down at her phone.  she noticed three texts from Amari. 

They read: "Momma. I need your help!!!", "Come over here, please!", "She's hitting me."

She then sent her location and Damita didn't ask any questions.  All she said was "On my way."

Damita hopped up and grabbed her things. "Yall we gotta go."

"Go where? We haven't even got our food yet."Taniyah sighed and got up from the table to follow Damita out of the restaurant. 

"Baby.  Where are we going?"Amaru sighed as they all climbed into the car. 

"Amaru. Just drive."Damita breathed and pulled up the directions.

Damita told him where to go and finally, they were in front of Erin's house.

Damita, Amaru, and Taniyah hopped out of the car, ready for whatever.

Erin's mother hopped up from her seat trying to stop them from walking into her house.

"Where the hell you think you going?"She asked, grabbing Damita's arm.

"Bitch, I'm going to get my daughter.  You better let me go before I slap your ass too."Damita snatched her arm away. 

 "You better let us in this house before I shoot this shit up," Amaru added through gritted teeth. He walked to his trunk, pretending that he was about to get his gun.

"Keep your hands to yourself before shit gets ugly."Taniyah said, putting her hand out.

Finally, she opened the door and they walked into the house to see Erin still trying to put her hands on Amari. 

 Damita grabbed her and pushed her out of the way. "Keep your hands off my daughter, before I have to beat your ass."

"Watch how you handle my child."Lisa stepped up to Damita like she was about to do something.

"Bitch. What you wanna do about it?"Damita asked stepping up to her. 

Amaru held her back. "Baby relax, you're pregnant."

"Don't even worry about it. All of yall get the fuck out my house. You too, Amari."She demanded, opening her door.

"Fuck you. We don't want to be in this lil ass house anyway, the fuck?"Damita rolled her eyes as they all walked out. 

She turned around and started to yell. "You and your daughter lucky that I'm pregnant. I'd slap you and your damn daughter."

"Stupid bitches."She continued and Amaru grabbed her.

He picked her up and tried to force her into the car.

"Baby, let's go."He chuckled and closed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 54.9K 61
๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
9.9K 618 35
16.1K 766 31
Book 2 to Back in tha day, Enjoyโค
9K 428 14
Just read! ๐Ÿ’•