Khwaishein.. A Sharman story

Galing kay AthiraNamik

Highly mature content (18+) will be there in coming chapters.. please don't read it if you are not comfortabl... Higit pa

Prologue..
chapter 1
Chapter 2..
chapter 3..
Chapter 4..
Chapter 5..
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
IMPORTANT NOTE:,help me please
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Devil's doom
Chapter 46 - Drifted
Chapter 47- Wounds
Chapter 48- Beginning of HER End
Chapter 49: Glimpse
Chapter 50 - A Bit of Reality
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 : The Boy who Loved .
Chapter 53: the Will
Chapter 54 - Jane vo kayse , log the jinke pyar ko pyar mila !
Chapter 55 Tujse Naaraz nhe zindagi heiraan hu ..
Promo / Precap

Chapter 26

4K 296 115
Galing kay AthiraNamik

I had no plans to write before Wednesday.. but seeing the votes have went above 210+  , and I don't want you all to curse me to death , I wrote this on my way back home ... Moreover I'm happy to get my favourite os book by ddawn0505 back ..

And thank you all the new readers who voted for all the chapters..

So no editing has been done .

_____________________________________

Suman managed to slip out of her husband's grip and stand on her feet to stretch herself..
One week straight, shravan didn't let her move other than for using toilet ..
If she dared to disobey his protocol , then the consequences where such that , her cheeks almost smoked ,of blushing so much ..

Shravan has discovered one more fact about her, that she is highly allergic to his proximity, which made her go all shades of crimson and different interesting places , and that was just what needed to keep her in line , thought he would love to put her there himself..

But this time she was well prepared .. All her sources , who were Kamal kaka and Prakash ji , informed her that , the have seen shravan entering the main study room with a pile of folders and reference books , and also her very loyal Kamal kaka himself stayed back there near the door of study room ,to clean the non existing dust from the show case . So by any chance if her plan failed , and shravan gets out of his study before he was supposed, then she will immediately get the info ..

Suman quickly padded her way to down floor guest room to check on Ramnath about his health ..
Her stitches and cut from the surgery was almost healed , so she supposed , he must be doing well by now too..

Ramnath was sleeping peacefully with all the emergency equipment surrounding his bed and his male nurse stood at a corner , going through his diet chart ..

"Hayyy!!" She poked her head inside the slightly open door and hissed at the nurse ..

"Oh.. yes mam ,he is sleeping , you can come inside ..!"
He said eying at the person in bed ..

Suman stepped inside without making much noise ..

"How is he now ...?"

.

"Doing fine so far ... His body is taking time to accept the new additional piece of organ , but don't worry , it's quite normal in such cases.."

"That's great .. I guess.. do you have any rough idea ,how much time it will take him to completely normalise ...?"

"It depends on the patient mam.. but I'm positive , he will be good by next week .."

"Hmm.. ok then.. thank you.. "
She turned to leave , after satisfying herself with all the latest reports and updates ..

"Mujse mile bageir he chali jaaogi !"
Came a voice from the back which made her turn towards it..

"Pa.paa, aap jaag rahe he!"
She smiled sheepishly at him .. The comfort level was yet to be established between them even though Ramnath has already made her believe that , if she keeps shravan and the family happy , he won't have any grudge against her ..
They where at talking terms rather than him plotting against her , and accepted her as a member of his house with all due respects , which was more than enough for her ..

"Agar soo Raha hota to pata kayse chalta ki tum mujhpe Nazar rakh Rahi ho .." he raised his brows.

"Suman .. beta idhar baitho " he said pointing at the side of the bed which she agreed..

Ramnath passed a quick glance at the nurse ,who took the hint before saying it..

"Sir , I need to give this dite chat to your cook .. excuse me " the nurse spoke and left them alone..

"Beta .. me.." he sighed , choosing his words carefully this time .. The awful words and assumptions which he had thrown on her face cannot be taken back , no matter how much he regretted saying that. 

"Tumse na maafi maang paya , na shukriya keh paya ..

Galati meri he.. Tiwari ji ki parwarish par shak nhi karna chiyea tha ..

Bohot badi galati ki the Mene ...
Pr kya Karu .. Shravan Mera sabkuch he.. kisi bhi rishte naate se zaada pyaar kea he maine usse ..
Apni biwi se bhi zaada ..
Aur jab baat mere aur uske rishte ki aye to , mene har vo galati ki he use apne se door na hone dene ke lea ki jo mujhe nhi karna chiyea tha , vo bhi kea Mene ..

Uske liye mere pyaar ke alaawa mere paas aur koi explanation nhi he thume dene ke lea ..

Mujhe maaf kr do beta ..."
Suman looked straight into his eyes and saw a pure from of father , who loved his son above everything .. What he did to her was wrong but had a reason ..

For a fact Suman knew , very well that , both of them , she and Ramnath had their lives encased inside shravan .. Both of them would rather die before letting anything happen to shravan .. but then they where the people who has always caused him pain even though it was completely unintentional ..

"I know .. I understand what you did or said is for him , even if I can't agree with you.. " her head was bend down as the forbidden topic was finally brought up ..

.

"You love him !" He had clearly seen it in her eyes .. But for the sake of his son's wellbeing , he needs to know where does her husband stand in her priority list ..

"I ... I do.. I always did ..."
She mumbled to herself in a low voice.. Ramnath was the only person in front of whom she has boldely admitted her unconditional Love for shravan , not once but several times ..

.

"Then I need you to promise me ,that you won't leave his side ever .. no matter what !"  The hardness of his sound said how serious he was regarding her answer on the other hand Suman's breath got stuck in her throat , at once more getting the reminder of how uncertain her future was ..

"Suman ... I want to hear it from you.. "

Her silence was putting her own words into  doubt.. If she could , she would give away all her living days for him , and would stayed by his side till death do them apart .. but the reality was far far away different from her dreams , and they where anything but pretty..

"I will... As long as he wants me to... "

"What do you mean.? "

"I love him with everything in me ... I can't leave him unless and until he himself rips me away from him " the side of her lips was pulled up , in a hope that , the new shravan she is experiencing now will change everything .. He has promised to fix their relation and give it a last try ..
The way he said it made her believe him .. The hateful words he said about her in past was still tugging her heart from inside but the new fond feeling where too intense to be ignored ..

That's all I need" Ramnath sights..

"Suman..."

"Ji!''

"Thank you.." he smiled 

"Uski zaroorat nhe he.. and moreover it's good have someone with with blood relation .." she glanced at him and found him smirking at her ..

" Ab to officially beti ban gye ..---" before he could finish..

"You SNEAKY LITTLE THING ..." Suman squirmed on her seat when shravan came barging inside the room with a sour face.

"Oh  papa.. !!" His expression changed upon seeing seeing his father awake and staring at him with amusement..

"Sorry .. actually .. I need to tell her something important with her so .. can I take her .." Suman's eyes widened at his cooked up excuse , which by the face of Ramnath was sure that he didn't buy it , making it more embarrassing for her ...

' yah , I can see that ..
All yours.. "
Shravan took her hand from her lap , and held it tight .. Passing a sheepish smile at Ramnath , he dragged her out of there..

"You ... What do you think you are doing here ... ?" He hissed once they where out..

"I.. I.. came to meet him.. if he is..I mean how he is Omppff....aah.."suman was dangling in air in his arms , when an impatient Shravan scooped her and started walking his way towards stairs ...

"By the time you make up your excuse , we will reach our room.."

Suman snored at his comment " why do I feel like you are fishing reasons to pick me up " se narrowed her eyes at him..

"Think whatever you want.. "

"Bhiya" Pushkar shouted from the main door with preety by his side ..

Shravan.. shravan.. put me down.." she whisper yelled at him stabbing her forefinger on his chest to grab his attention ..

"Hu.. what ?" He frowned when she squirmed in his arms..

" Vo Dakh rahe he ... Neeche utaaro..!"

"Dakhne do .. uska kya Jaa Raha he ..
Aur tume to kamre me jaakar he chorunga " he started , and added.." chote , bas abi Aya ..tu Ruk .."

"Di actually , aap dono ko kuch dikhana he .." preety spoke coming towards them ..

Shravan went to place Suman on the sofa , seeing Pushkar was awfully quiet and blank on his face.. He suspected something serious has got him..

When shravan was satisfied  putting all the cushions around her , he sat across the other sofa with Pushkar and preety sat beside suman ..

Preety and Pushkar shared an eyelock , after which Pushkar walked out to the small garden across the glass wall , and shravan followed him
Giving both the sisters some space..

Pushkar held the wall and leaned on it closing his eyes...

"Chote.. kya baat he.. tu ayse --"
This kind of expressions are rare on Pushkar's face , so first time ever , shravan saw that his happy go lucky brother had a man with all worries , and troubles inside him ..

"This... This happened!'' he put forward a thick envelope . Shravan opened the seal and pulled out the papers out of it ..  the blur black and white looking images confused him at first ,but soon the realisation drawn into him ..

.
That was the picture of preety's sonography . And the blur image was of the baby bub inside her womb , which was marked with an arrow in the image... The tiniest form of human he has ever seen..

.

"Chote ye to.."

" I can't tell you bhiya . . I can't tell you how happy I am... I know it's kind of lame , and a common thing , but it's just new for me .

Itne time ho gya he pregnancy confirm ho k , but today for the first time , I realised , how it feels like to be a father ...! I.. I ..  it's just ... " Pushkar was pulled into a bear hug by shravan when a lone tear ran down his face .. the overwhelming joy was beyond any emotion .. "do I sound stupid ." He frowned at his own behaviour..

" No not at all...I'm so happy for you champ ..  You are going to be the best bad-ass father ever .. I can see that ..." Said shravan patting his back when a whimper escaped from Pushkar's mouth ..

.
"I wish I could explain you , how it feels .. Bhiya, it's beautiful ... The baby .. it's mine , my blood , inside the girl who means the world to me ..  I so wish I could tell you ... " Pushkar wiped his nose pulling out from the hug while shravan admired his efforts to put his feelings in words ..

"You know what.. I don't need to tell you.. no . I shouldn't ... You will know that yourself when one day sumo will show you her own sonographic report of your baby ..then you will know. .
And trust me bhiya, you will feel like winning over the whole god damn world.." he grinned between the sobs , eying Preety and Suman sitting across the room, who where already embracing each other .

Something snapped inside shravan at that moment .. A sudden urge shot up from the pith of his stomach , chilling his whole body .. 

He saw Pushkar looking at his wife with so much adoration and love in his eyes .. And there was Suman , sitting beside preety , profusely shaking in happiness holding preety's hand , who was trying to hide herself from all the troll she was getting..
Suman looked happy .. Happy , the way she used to be when they where just friends , used to enjoy each other's company the most..

Pushkar's words where spinning in his head like ocean waves.. He wondered , how it's going to be when what he said will happen for real ..
Suman , carrying his child , inside her . The imaginary picture of her with a prominent belly , protectively wrapping her hands around it , was the best thing he ever formed in his head ... Their families .. their little family of , just him her and their little one seemed like a whole new world for him ..

And the happiness .. He don't remember the last time he felt that kind of joy , which Pushkar had now..
How is going to react in such a situation !

.

He will go mad for sure.. mad with immense joy ..

Shravan bubble of thought bust when the hard reality hit him ..  The carving and urge to have the same for him what Pushkar had at this moment was so raw .. But that seemed to be miles away from where they stand with their relationship now ..

Unlike his brother , who was showering his better half with all the love , shravan didn't even have the liberty to show her , how much her what her , love him back ..
He didn't even know how she feels for him .. Their mutual attraction , was visible from the past week .. How their bodys had their own language to pull each other even in sleep .. And the effect of proximity on was the best thing he felt so far .. But all that ,was nothing compared to what he actually wanted.. That was much Higher than just physical attraction ..
He wanted way more .. all of her .. with her freewill...

It took him many choosen steps , everytime he came closer to draw a reaction from her , which she unknowingly gave it to him ..

He didn't want to rush things between them .. As much as he was desperate for her , he can't imagine about the outcome if she came to know about his truth ..

So things needs to be hurried before it's too late.. Something needs to be done , that can make her stay back ..
It was not like shravan wasn't trying hard to hide stuffs of past , it's just that he knew the power of truth , that it can't be kept in darkness of long ..
But he would turn the world upside down before she dare to step out of his life..

"Oh ok Mumma , hum Shaam Ko as jayenge ..
Ji
Ji theak he ..
Bay " preety disconnected the call with Manju , and looked at suman to before facing the two men walking towards them..

"Pushkar... Mumma ka call tha ..."

Pushkar wrapping an arm around her  and raised his brows..

"Actually.. mummy chaati he ki me kuch dino ke lea  unke pass chali jau.. to Shaam Ko papa ayenge lene---"

"Wait wait what? Ye sab kb hua ..
And tum kyu jaaogi , unhe bula lo na yaha .. itne saare guest room he .. aaraam se reh sakte he.."

"Nhe .. vo jaada din k lea bol Rahi the .. maybe one week .. to yaha utne lambe time ke lea unhe comfortable nhe lagega .. " Preety fiddled with her fingers.

"Theak he to hum dono , chalte he ... "

"Nhe nhe .. I mean .. tum kyu aaoge.. "preety's back straighten in alarm as the main part was reaching ..

"Are jaane do na chote ... Vo bhi Apne ma Ko miss kr Rahi hogi .. aa jayenge kuch dino me.." said shravan setting beside suman who was gazing down at her lap..

"Bhiya aap ..---"

"Chalo di ap bhe change kr lo .. papa aate honge hum dono ko Lene .. " preety chirped ignoring the warning glare Pushkar was passing at her ..

"WHAT! Shravan shot up from his seat! Sumo kyu change karagi?"  He narrowed his eyes at suman who was trying to slip away from the sofa ..

"Shravan .. papa ne lalaji se baat kr Li he .. to hum dono ghar Jaa rahe he .. and papa bhi Abhi aate he hone ..."

"JAANE DO NA BHIYA , KUCH DINO KI TO BAAT HE'' Pushkar mocked at shravan as his own words backfired at him ...

Before he could pull a strike , lalaji entered the hall with a phone in his hand..
"Shravan puttar .. Sameer ji aane wale he bacchiyo Ko sath le jaane .. "

"To me aur Pushkar bhi chalenge sath me '"

"Are beta aysa nhe hota ... Vayse bhe , bhaishaabh Ko is haal me chor ke tum ja bhi to nhe sakte ... "

"To aap sab he na yaha .. vayse bhi , me aur Suman kl subah he aa jayenge sab se mil ke " he hissed impatiently , not liking the conversation at all..

"Nhe puttar .. sirf Suman aur preety jayenge .. waha aur bhi mehmaan aane wale he preety ki khushkhabri Jaan ke , to tum dono jaoge to unpar bohot pressure Hoga .. " lalaji stated clearly , declaring the end of the discussion..

Suman's head was bend down , but shravan didn't missed the smirk forming her face ... Someone was having fun teasing the crap out of him ...

To be continued...
130 votes (but seriously , I have no clue when I'll update next !!!)

Please dorp your views, I seriously don't have any clue what I have written.
...

Love
athira

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4 0 1
woh pyara hii kya hoo Jo humari raato ki nind na chura yeh....jismai Woh insan Raat Bhar yeh gagh k na bita yeh ki kal Mai agar Woh insan se milung g...
175 1 1
पुरुष हो या महिला, घर में अकेलापन सब को बुरा लगता है. लेकिन ऐसे में कोई घावों पर मरहम लगाने वाला मिल जाए तो वह बड़ा प्यारा लगने लगता है. उस स्थिति मे...
2.5K 273 16
The story revolves around manik and Nandini manik is very possessive for her but he is unaware about his loved ones intentions whom he loves truly
61.4K 4.7K 100
This story revolves around mysterious life of Karishma Singh you will see a different kind of KS and her weaker side how she felt in love and has to...