You're Still Mine || COMPLETED

By jungkook_bts_maknae

Highest Ranking: #1 WTF!!!OMG!!!Thank you so much πŸ’•!!! "I've had enough!! I want a divorce!!" you furiously... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 : THE END

Chapter 2

408K 10.6K 24.9K
By jungkook_bts_maknae

Next morning, everything was back to normal, when he came out of the shower, the bed was fixed, his office suit hung on the handle of the closet. The table plentiful of breakfast just waiting for him to take his seat. You were humming in the kitchen, while cleaning up. His cute obedient wife is back.

Jungkook looked at your cheerful small skips and dances, made him smile, but he hid it right away when you turned around.

"Kook-ah~" you called out his name with a sweet voice and a face full of happiness and satisfaction, you ran toward and cling onto Jungkook's arms. You pulled him to his seat.

"Manhi manhi meogeo ~ 💕" aegyo-ing, eyes on him, like shooting hearts out.

You gave him a bowl full of rice and on top of that are beef steaks (a lot).

"Since when did we start to have heavy breakfast?" Jungkook faced palmed, it's just too much.

"Oh~ ㅋㅋ last night~ you did so much work~ I just thought you might be hungry~ " You chuckled and shyly covered your pinkish cheeks.

Jungkook sighed, "I prefer the usual breakfast."

He started eating, since you already prepared.
"Aren't you going to eat?"
He asked, seeing you have no plates and bowls on your side.

"Nah~ I'm fine. I'm on a diet." You said.
"Why? You look fine~" he uttered and made your heart flutter.

"Oh stop it~" you giggled.
"Last night you said my legs are heavy.." you said on purpose wanting to hear some compliments from Jungkook.

Jungkook knows your intentions, haha, but he was not that kinda type of guy who say sweet nothings, LOL. He just gave his empty plate and put on some of the beef steak on it and placed it in front of you.

"Geunyang meogeo (just eat)." He said,
"You should start to eat healthily, how are you suppose to get pregnant if you don't take care of yourself. It's your peak day yesterday, isn't it? You have a high chance of getting pregnant."

Your heart raced, "You knew?" You happily asked. The reason why you still don't have a baby was because Jungkook, as an entrepreneur, he wants to have babies after the company is stable. He want to stay focus first on his priorities.

"Of course, I knew." Jungkook said.
"If we had a kid or two, you won't be bored at home." Jungkook said further.

You furrowed your brows and saddened.
"So last night, you did that just to get me pregnant? So I won't get bored?" You got mad and raised your voice because you thought he did it out of love, that he desired to touch you, that he wants you and loves you. Now you knew his intentions was just so that you won't get bored and stay busy, and most probably to stop bothering him from his work, you just felt disappointed and sad, still, work is his first priority.

"Just what exactly am I to you? Do you even love me?" tears welled up in your eyes, Jungkook had no idea and thus he was just silent and dumbfounded.

You can't believe he didn't even answer that question, he should have just said yes.

"I hate you!! I hate you!! You are so mean!! You should just get married to your work!" You shouted.

You stood up from your seat and was going to ran back to your room.

Jungkook stood up in reflex and grabbed your hand, spun you around and locked you into his arms. "I'm sorry, don't get mad anymore~" he gently caressed your head,

*Wah! Jinjja!!! What's with him, he was never like this.. it's like in the dramas~ OH MA GASH* your thoughts squealing inside.

You were not angry anymore, Jungkook cupped your face to looking up to him. You showed a pouty face with your brows drew together and lips frowned pointed.

Jungkook suddenly kissed you, your eyes grew wide!! He broke the kiss, looked at your surprised reaction, and grabbed your waist, pulling you closer, and this time, he gave you a deep kiss. He tilted his head from side to side, playfully biting your lips, rolling his tongue with yours, going further, deeper.. his other hand was holding your nape, since you were moving backwards. You couldn't handle this kind of kiss, soon you ran out of breaths. You grabbed onto his shoulders, since your knees were both feeling weak. He supported you knowing you will forget to breath and gets dizzy every time. ㅋㅋ

He wrapped his arms around your lower back.
"Not mad anymore?" Jungkook softly asked.

"mm." You were not you anymore, mentally in paradise, you just sounded.

"I think I have to go now." Jungkook said.

"mm."

"Can you stand?" Jungkook gently smiled.

"mm."

"I have OT later, just have dinner first, no need to wait for me."

"mm."

"If I will me working till late night, I'd probably stay in the office."

"mm."

"I meant I won't be coming home until tomorrow."

"mm."
Your reaction were all the same.

Jungkook sighed, *looks like her mind stopped functioning.*

"Then I'll be going." He let you took a seat on the chair, he smiled inside looking at you. Of course you didn't see that.

He pinched your cheeks, "Eat your breakfast." He commanded and left.

Finally, you were brought back to earth, after spacing out.

"Mmm~~" you stretched your body after feeling all relaxed.

"I should start cleaning." You said with a face of happiness.

You turned around to the table, looking at the dishes you prepared, *but I said I'd go on a diet.*
*oh well, I can just start diet tomorrow.*
You ended up cleaning up the dishes by eating the leftovers. 😂

After eating, you start to do the dishes. Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell. You stopped and went to open the door.

When you opened the door, there was standing a beautiful young lady, long beautiful hair, long eyelashes, bright eyes, natural blush and lip and plus the sunlight effect, you woah-ed.

She looked at you from head to toe,
You were wearing the dishwashing gloves pairing with an apron, hair tied up to a messy loose bun with strands of it untied, pale no make-up face.

She smiled, "Ajuma, Is this Jeon Jungkook-ssi's residents?"

*AJUMA?! Do I look that old?!* you got pissed.

"Yes. And who are you?" You answered with a mean tone.

"Oh~ I'm Sulli, a friend of his." She introduced herself with little blushing face.

*a/n: yeah~ Sulli from FX, not a hater, in fact I think her beauty is something I'd be jealous of.*

"A friend, huh?" You raised one brow up.
"He's not home, what do you need?"

The lady eyes brightened, with a face full of schemes.

"How about Mrs. Jeon? Is she home?" She asked with a cunning smile.

"I'm Mrs. Jeon, what do you need?" You asked with an annoying face.

"Hah?" She looked astonished.
"I thought you were the housekeeper, sorry." But clearly she had a smile on her face, she doesn't look sorry at all.

You got mad, like *Ajuma?! Then maid?! WTF!? What did I ever do to you?* "I'm busy, please leave." You said and was about to close the door.

She stopped you by placing a hand on the door, and something sparkling caught your eyes on her finger, the white gold ring that looked just like Jungkook's wedding ring.

"Why is that on your finger?" You asked with a confused face.

"Oh! You noticed." She giggled.
She took it off her finger, and with an sly expression, "Jungkook-ssi left it.. in my place."
She said while giving you the look, she handed it to you, "Mrs. Jeon.. There's something I want to explain to you."

You had no choice, you didn't want to believe a word she said. But what you saw is a fact, you ended up letting her in.

She was seating in the living room.
You were standing, arms crossed, interrogating.
"What do you want to explain?"

a/n: your name is Hyerin.
She looked at you with a serious face, "Hyerin-ssi, please divorce Jungkook."

"What?!"

"Didn't he tell you about me?"

"I'm his ex girlfriend, we broke up 3 years ago, it was complicated. But after all these years, we realized that we still love each other and now we are back together, but you being his wife is getting in between us."

You couldn't even make a sound, your arms loosened. *what is she talking about? This can't be real.*

"He was so sad when we broke up, he just gave up on love and he'd marry anyone, and you were there."

Your tears well up, "that is not true!! You're lying!!" You shouted.

She stood up, she was tall and wearing high heels, she walked closer and looking down on you. "Did you really think he always had OTs?"
She smirked, "Who do you think is the reason behind all those staying out at nights?" She whispered as she leaned closer.

Your tears started falling, "No! I don't believe you. Jungkook-"

"Jungkook is a responsible man, he married you and will take responsibilities. You know that, that is why I'm here, talking to you to be the one to divorce him. It's for your own happiness too, are you happily married to a man that doesn't love you?" She said as pulled the ring out and placed it on the coffee table.

"Please return this to him for me." She smiled with grace and an evil look on her face.

== end chapter ==

a/n: please believe in Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 12.9K 56
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...
27.4K 2.2K 32
''You loved me?'' ''Yeah'' ''Then why didn't you tell me? Why did you leave?'' he yelled. ''Then what did you expect? That I would wait for you to ge...
184K 4K 38
A MARRIED COUPLE LIVE WITH A LOT OF LOVE AND ROMANCE UNTIL ONE DAY, EVERYTHING START TO GET CHANGE. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. I WANT A DIVORCE...
9.6K 845 16
" You are dying. " ------------ A Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction by: cuTaex3