Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 12

1.2K 15 21
By limelightAvery__

Lily's POV:

I was still tied to this stupid chair and couldn't sleep at all it's not really comfortable sleeping in a chair while your hands and feet are tied also when it's freezing cold and you have blood stains all over your body. I couldn't even tell what time it was but I knew it was either really late at night or really early in the morning because I was really tired. There's no stupid window here I can't even see from under the door it's just pitch dark all the time.

I sat here because what else was I going to do ? I sat here for a while only to hear Jake approaching me once again. The door opened up quietly and I was right it was him. He approached me without saying a word and started untying me.

" what are you doing " I asked confused as to why he was untying me.

" Erika and Tessa are coming back home today so you need to look like my girlfriend from now on " he just simply said.

" ok and how exactly am I supposed to do that " I asked as I got up and stretched my body.

" just follow me and I'll explain " Jake said grabbing my arm and pulling me with him wherever he was going. We got up to his room I believe and he stopped and locked the door.

" listen to what I am about to tell you and listen very closely so you don't get punished. Got it " Jake said coming closer to me.  I just nodded my head as if I understood.

" good girl, now this is what your going to do from now on, Tessa and Erika are coming back today, you will hop in the shower clean yourself up and make yourself look presentable. Then you can do makeup that I bought you if you want and I also bought you new fresh clothes, once they are here your going to introduce yourself as lily, My girlfriend, no telling them the truth and if you do It's going to be bad for you. You have to act like we are madly in love and happy around each other. From now on your sleeping in my room with me. You have no choice so don't even say a word. And from now on you can be around the house but every second just know there's going to be someone watching you. Do you understand those rules ? It's simple so don't mess it up " Jake said as I'm trying to process what he just said.

" yea I understand " I said.

" ok now I'll leave you to shower. Oh and make sure you wear long sleeve shirt to cover your wrist cuts " he said.

" okay " I just said looking down at the dried up blood.

" okay well go get cleaned up scream my name if you need anything " Jake said as he stepped out of the door.

I walked into his massive shower and just stared at it for a while. Wow this was huge and amazing I can't believe he lives here. I looked on the bed and saw a bag of things he had got me I opened up and seen that he bought me a bunch of stuff such as hoodies, pants , joggers , underwear , bras , T-shirts , crop tops, tooth brush and all these other things. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water drip down my body it felt so good to shower. I shaved my legs and everything else shampooed my hair and you know everything else you do in the shower. I stepped closed the water and then realized that I forgot to get myself a towel crap now I have no choice but to ask Jake. Great this is the weirdest it's gonna get.

" JAKEEEEEE " I screamed. I heard the door open from his room and he was outside the bathroom door.

" what , I'm here " he said.

" Jake I uh kind of forgot to get a towel " I said sounding embarrassed.

" oh umm okay hold on I'll get it for you " he said and I heard his footsteps leave the room and come back once more.

" uhhh how do you want me to give it to you " he said sounding as if he was shy.

" the door isn't locked so come in and give It to me but promise that your going to close your eyes and not open them till I say so " I said back and he just said okay. 

The door slowly opened and I seen a towel in Jakes hand and the other hand covering his eyes. I Instantly got so embarrassed that I was standing naked in front of Jake Paul. I snatched the towel out of his hand and wrapped It around me.

" you can open your eyes now " I said as I saw him open his eyes and turn red and the fact that I was only in a towel standing in front of him. It made him blush and I started to blush as well, like really hard.

Jakes POV:

Wow she was really hot just standing there in a towel I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I have to admit I turned a little red when I saw her like that and I could tell she did too because her cheeks went red and she turned around to hide It. We were both standing there awkwardly for about 30 seconds or so.

" okay well I'm just going to leave now and let you get dressed " I said as I turned my way back to the door.

" wait ! " lily said as I turned to look at her.

" thank you for all the clothes and stuff Jake " she said looking directly into my eyes.

" it's not a problem, just come down where your ready " I said and stepped out of my room.

Lily's POV:

Wow that sure was awkward. I locked Jakes room door so no ones comes in as I was dressing up. I looked through the pile of new clothes that he had just bought me and decided to wear something nice since I was meeting the girls who live here with them for the first time.

I decided to go with this white crop top with these ripped jeans and plain white sneakers to go with it ( outfit on top ). I was going to let my hair dry on it's own because 1- the only thing Jake did forget to buy was a straightener but it's okay My natural hair is wavy which is also cute. I didn't really do any makeup tbh so I was debating if I should do it or not. I decided to just apply some foundation and some mascara just so I don't scare the girls from their own house lol. As I was done Jake told me to come down when I was finished so I made my way down the stairs.

I didn't know where anyone was so I completely got lost and ended up in this big room with a huge tv. their house was so big that I couldn't even find my way out of that room. I decided to scream for help maybe someone will here me.

" helllooooo !! I'm lost is anyone here ! " I said as loud as I can.

Anthony's POV:

I heard someone's voice coming from the theater room and I decided to go in there and check who it was. I got in and I saw lily standing there. Wow she looked beautiful But what was she doing here.

" hi lily um what are you doing here " I asked looking at her.

" Jake told me to come down once I was done getting ready and I kind of got lost I don't know where to go. I'm supposed to meet these girls " she said looking shy and putting her head down.

" you look amazing by the way " I said and I instantly regret saying that because now she's going to think I'm hitting on her. I mean I low key am but Jake can't know.

" oh um thank you " she said looking down not knowing what else to say.

" anyways let me take you to Jake, follow me " I said and I made my way out the theater.

Lily's POV:

Anthony just said that I looked amazing and that was really weird because he's been acting strange recently maybe he has feelings for me. But I mean why would he literally everyone in this house knows I'm useless that's why Jake doesn't care about hurting me.

I followed him into the hallway and into this other room which seemed to be a living room. I saw Jake and the twins sitting there and he stepped out of his seat and made his way towards me.

" oh you made It, what took you so long " Jake said looking confused as to why Anthony and I came in at the same exact time.

" I got lost inside the theater and screamed for help I guess the only person who heard was Anthony so he helped me come find you " I said scared at what he might think or say.

" oh okay anyways the girls should be here soon remember what I told you upstairs " he said looking at me with a serious face. I just nodded and understood. I wasn't going to mess it up because now I know how bad I will be punished.

I sat on the couch and we waiting for the girls to get home and then all of the sudden the door opened and I heard the girls laughing and walking in. They came into the living room and gave everyone a hug and then it was time for Jake to introduce us.

Jakes POV:

" lily meet Tessa and Erika and girls meet my girlfriend lily she's going to be staying with us for a while " I smiled looking at them three. Lily was smiling so she was doing a good job so far.

Lily's POV:

" hi there I'm Tessa " a pretty brunette girl said as she walked up and gave me a hug.

" and I'm Erika very nice to meet you" another gorgeous girl said and she had like really light brown hair . She also gave me a hug.

" I'm Jakes girlfriend as he said it's very nice to meet you both. Oh my god you guys are gorgeous " I smiled and talked good so Jake doesn't get mad.

" awwww thank you. Your very pretty yourself we're all going to get along so well " Tessa squealed.

" oh definitely " I said back with a huge smile on my face. I was actually loving these girls ever since I moved out here to LA I never had friends at all so it felt so good to get to know them and I can tell that they both really are sweat and loving girls I'm actually looking forward to spending more time with them.

After talking and getting to know each other I was hoping they didn't ask this because Jake and I didn't discuss on what to say if we got asked this and once I thought about it Erika asked.

" so how long have you and Jake been together and where did you guys meet " Erika smiled looking at Jake and I.

" babe you want to tell them " I smiled at Jake giving him a sign that I don't know what to say he should just take over.

" we've been talking for months now but only the last month or so it's been official and we met through mutual friends " Jake said looking at the two girls as they awed. Unfortunately life's not like that I wish life was actually full of rainbows and unicorns but unfortunately it's not and that's what kept bringing me down.

We all had dinner and talked and laughed and told jokes and whatever and then Jake said that we were going off to bed.

" goodnight everyone " I smiled at everyone as I followed Jake upstairs. He got into his bed and I was just standing there like a retard.

" aren't you going to get in " Jake said patting next to him.

" with you ? Yea uhhhhhh no thanks " I said laying on the ground.

"I'm counting to five if your not in this bed until I get to five then it will be bad for you " Jake said getting a little angry. I just whined and had no choice but to her and so I did. This was weird Jake and I sleeping in the same bed as each other. I turned the opposite way from him and just shut my eyes. It felt good to be in a bed I haven't been in one in forever.

" goodnight lily " Jake said.

" night " I said back and we both drifted into a long sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE :

GUYS HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR I HAVE SO MUCH MORE AMAZING CHAPTERS PLANNED JUST STAY TUNED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 912 35
Logan and Jake Paul's little sister Katelyn, wants to move to LA with her brothers to see how it is like, since she's lived in Ohio her whole life. L...
1.4M 33.3K 62
AHHHHHH ITS #2 IN FANFICTION (nkt anymore but it was) Jake and Logan Paul's little sister decided that she was done living with her parents, so she m...
47.6K 583 53
A 18 year old girl joins team 10 and starts to like jake pual she denied the feelings but after ignoreing them she realized she really likes him will...
5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...