Claimed By Him With Love

By beyondocean90

Sequel of "Claimed By Him Without Love" "Do you Mr. James Ashton, take Miss Liza Miller to be your wedded wif... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
characters info
Part 10
part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
part 25
part 26
Part 28
IMPORTANT
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
PART 33
part 34
Part 35
PART 36
Part 37
Part 38

Part 27

183K 7.7K 827
By beyondocean90

I was having lunch with my parents who were silently looking at me.

"Please stop looking at me like that." I said in frustration and walked away to my bedroom.

I didn't want anyone to show sympathy towards me. And why would they? There was nothing to sympathize.

It was my decision to resign and to left the city which then I thought I should have did it in the beginning.

But why was everyone was showing sympathy towards me?

It was not that my life had ended or I lost my job. I could get a better job.

I had already told my mother that I wanted to marry in a few months.

She agreed to my decision and then I was going to face the embarrassment of facing suitors.

I hate it!

I hate to talk about future with some unknown who don't know a single thing about me.

It would be too awkward.

It had been a week since I left the city and residing at my parent's.

*****

Someone knocked at my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Are you ready dear? He is already here." She informed about my first suitor.

"Yeah I am ready." I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and went with her.

He was waiting for me in the drawing room.

He stood up as soon as he saw me.

"Hey! How are you?" He asked smiling at me nervously.

"Am good. How are you?" I asked trying to give a genuine smile.

"Fine. Umm.. shall we go now?" He asked while asking me for my hand.

"Yeah." I held his hand and said goodbyes to my parents.

******

"You have totally changed. You were too slim when you were a kid." My suitor informed me.

"Thank you. If that was a compliment." I said while sipping my drink.

"Yes..of course.. I mean you are now looking like a perfect lady.. damn! We should change the topic." He said sipping his drink nervously.

Easy on him Liza..

Don't be too rude..

"It's the third time you are changing the topic."

Again..

"Yeah, maybe I am not good at talking with girls. And maybe that is the reason I am still single." He gave a sad smile.

"No.. you are doing good. Maybe I am not getting along with you. Sorry."

"Whoa! Why are you apologising? It must be awkward for you too after all this is our first meet after eighteen or nineteen years?"

"You were counting the years.. I see." I smiled and he blushed.

"Not like that but I remembered, it was my birthday and you must be around eight or nine years old. And you were not happy that day because your mother made you to put on a dress designed by her. And you were complaining it to all your friends around there and including me too." He laughed.

"Oh yes now I got it. And you told me that 'whatever your parents do for you is for your best' and I got impressed by your words." I laughed with him.

"That's unbelievable that you still remember me. Usually no one give any attention to me." He shrugged.

"Why? Why do you think like this?"

"It's true, I am not so popular among people. Maybe I am an introvert." I chuckled.

"You think over too much." I said and looked at my phone.

"So?"

"What?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Do you.. do you have any past? I mean you got ready for an arranged marriage so, were you always single like me?" He looked at me expectantly.

Was I single?

Of course.

I never had a boyfriend, right?

This means that I am still single.

"Yes." I said flatly.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Don't you believe me?" I said looking at him.

"No.. I mean you are a beautiful girl.. you must have got proposals before.."

"Actually not. Once a friend proposed me but I used to think of him as a brother. That was totally awkward. And after that no one has dared to propose me." I laughed dryly.

Yes no one..

"Hmm.. I see. Maybe they were afraid of you." He said in amusement.

"Yeah."

"I thing it's getting late. We should meet at some other day..if you want to.."  he said nervously.

"Yeah sure. You can call me." I gave a genuine smile and we both left the place.

He drove me to my house.

"Thank you for the day." I said while coming out of the car.

"You are most welcome. See you soon." He smiled and went off.

At last..

I took a sigh of relief and entered my house.

He is a nice guy.

He could be a better husband.

But..

My heart and mind did not wanted anyone but him.

No..I don't want him to be in my life anymore.

"Hey Liz how was the day?" My mother asked my sweetly.

"Nice." I started walking towards my room.

"Liz I have something to inform you."

"Yes?" I stopped to listen to her.

"You know David who was about to meet the day before yesterday?" She enquired.

"Yes..what about him?"

"He didn't show up because her mother said that... you are pregnant with someone else child and she was not willing to accept the child." My mother said while looking here and there.

What the...

"I am pregnant?"

"Yeah..umm..I wanted to ask you before..but I knew it that there was no truth behind this. If there was something like that you would have share it with me." She said coming towards me.

"Did they say how do they come to know about this false information?" I asked in an irritated voice.

"No. She didn't mention anyone.

"Better he didn't show up. Even if I was pregnant who is she to decide who should marry her son. He is not a toddler." I said and went inside my room.

Great!

Now I am pregnant. Wow.

******

It's been a week when I met John in the restaurant.

He said he would call me but he didn't. Might be he changed his decision of marrying me.

Am I that bad?

Or God has accepted my wish of not getting married?

But it was a few years ago. Now I want to get married.

"LIZA, COME DOWN. SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU." My mother shouted from the hall.

John?

I was wrong, he is here to see me.

I went outside and entered the drawing room to see a man sitting on the couch and chatting with my mother.

I was unable to see his face as his back was in my view.

He was in a suit.

I moved forward.

"Liza is here." My mother smiled at me and said it to the man.

He stood up and turned around with a smile on his face.

Robert..

What is he doing here?

"Hi. How are you?" He extended his hand to shake.

"Good." What are you doing here? "How are you?" I asked.

"Am fine too. Maybe you are thinking about my sudden coming to your house." He raised his brow.

"Yeah.. I mean you could have informed me about your visit."

"Yeah but I wanted to surprise you." He smiled.

"I am surprised." I smiled too.

"I just bring coffee. Please have a sit.." My mother said to Robert and went to the kitchen.

"So..is there any special reason behind your visit?" I asked raising my brow.

He laughed at it.

"Why are you suspicious?"

"I'm just asking." I shrugged.

"Actually there is a reason but this is not a proper place to describe it." he looked around the house then settled his eyes on me. "What about a dinner tonight?"

"Hmm... fine."

"Then at your favourite restaurant. Sharp at eight. See you there." He stood up.

"Hey but why are you in a hurry, atleast sit for sometime." I stood up too.

"Is Miss Miller inviting me to stay in her house?" He asked amusingly.

"Yes, for ten minutes."

"That's unfair. Could I stay here? I would not have to pay for the hotel rent then."

"Last time when I was at the William's, Mr. Robert William was a billionaire, is he become bankrupt that he can't pay the rent?" I said and he laughed again.

"Actually the hotel is mine where I am staying." We both sat down while mother came with the coffee.

******

"Why was he here?" My mother asked. "I mean it's good that your friend visited here and you laughed a little. I am so happy that he visited."

"He didn't say anything. He invited me for a dinner tonight." I said clueless of Robert's visit.

"That's very good. I think you should wear..."

"Mama, not again your with your fancy dresses...

*******
*******

Sorry friends!!!!

I hope you liked it. Not edited. Feel free to pick out mistakes.

Thank you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
203K 12.3K 43
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
458K 17.5K 39
-When her husband marries another girl- --- There is a price to be paid for giving up your heart. There is a price to be paid for wasting eight y...
1.1M 34.7K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...