CHIBOK (COMPLETED)

By Vittorio_topaz

Aminat jumped from her bed the instant the concussive sound reached her ears, a sweaty hand grabbed hers whic... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER NINE (cont'd)
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TEN CONT'D
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN CONT'D
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
APPRECIATION
Book Alert!!!
THIS SAME SUN
BOOK ALERT!!!
SANTA MARIA HIGH

Author's note

755 93 10
By Vittorio_topaz

This piece is dedicated first to the girls  and women whose tragic tales inspired this work of fiction.

I also dedicate this to you, the human at the other end who considered this book worth a read. More so, those who gave this book a place in their reading list.

Thank you.

*****

Comments on CHIBOK  by
Nigerians_community in The Nigerians Book Awards.

This book! Awesome! Very awesome! The descriptions are one of a kind, so vivid and imaginable. The use of words and vocabulary is very adequate and interesting. The title is even catchy and everything about the book screams Nigerian. It is one that any reader would definitely want to finish no matter what. Kudos to the writer!! I’m proud and I’m so glad to have judged this book else I wouldn’t have got to know about such a good book. I can hardly find any mistake in it, it’s beautifully and awesomely written. CHIBOK is a must read book, a must finish book and it’s my own winner❤.

THANKS A LOT ❤
LazypenNaija and ur_favouritexx

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 3.7K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
5K 1K 36
Ten different lives. Two boys. One night that'll bring them all together. Sixteen year old Nosa is okay with being a loner. He doesn't have social a...
72.4K 3.8K 34
"JUST FUCKING DRIVE JIN! We don't have time for this bullshit!" Yera screamed as she held her gun up against the roof of the vehicle, shooting blindl...
4.8K 870 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...