A Vow Of Mafia Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the ki... More

Prologue
1. Arjun Khaleja
2. Siya Ramakrishna
3. First meeting!
4. Smiten away !
5. What have I done?
6. My drug!
7. Somthing is fishy!
8 . Clashes Of Lashes
9. Start with Friendship!
10. Reaching heights!
11. With her, Its different!
12 . Flawless Father !
13. Melting..,Meeting Him!
14. Iam Guilty!
15. Unconfessed Love
16. I Love You
17. Skipped A Beat
18. Love At First Sight!
19. Dealing With The Daddy!
20. Ripening Love!
21. Kissing Impact
22. I'll Make You Worse!
23. Mistake Of Life
24. Bleeding Hearts!
25. Haunting Truths.
26. Last Trump Card
27. Thrombing Head
28. I'll Marry You.
29. Curse Or Blessing !
30. Wedding My Love!
31. Suffering Souls
32. A Chance
33. Regaining Love
34. Sounds Beautiful!
35. Cute Beautiful Bomb
Select Name For Princess
37. My Delicate Darling
38. My Goldfish
39. Love Me, Fix Me
40. My Darling Wife
41. The New Boss
42. Hyper Happiness
43. Giving In Finally!
44. Diwali Truth!
45. Baby's Loveline
46. Arjun's Past
47. I'm Born For You
48. Love Your Tears For Me!
49. I have A Mafia Blood
50. Hypocrite Witch
Dual Update
51. Kisses And Coffee
52. Where Are You Arjun?
53. Sliced Fingers
54. KARMA - a boomarang
55. The Animated Date
56. Why can't you forgive him?
57. First Birthday!
58. Disaster.
59. Life
Epilogue

36. Make Me Forget!

39.1K 1.8K 148
By Sajal_ameena

Chapter 36

Siya's POV:

                I opened my eyes and saw few people wandering in my room with white dress, where am I? A nurse approached me and told " Ma'am you are awake, let me call the doctor."

              Doctor ? But I'm still in our suit room. " Ah... sister, where am I? How did you all reached here." I asked her.

               "Mam, actually Arjun Sir arranged his chopper to get us here since you cannot travel today. We are a group of medical team from Coimbatore MedCare Hospital. " told her pushing me to the oceans of shock.

He used his chopper!

            Arjun arranged all this!  "Where is my daughter? " I asked the nurse panicking. I can't find her anywhere around me.

          "Don't worry ma'am, our senior pediatrician took her to carry out the essentials after her birth, your husband is also with them. They'll be here soon." told her.

         "Thank you!" I thanked, earning a warm smile from her.

        "So, Mrs.Arjun how are you feeling now? I'm Dr.Kavitha senior gynecologist from MedCare Coimbatore." Approached a doctor in her mid thirties.

           God! How many doctors I'm gonna meet.

                "I'm fine doctor, just feeling tired." A satisfied smile crept on my lips answering her.

                " That's great! Your vitals are normal, I checked you already and you have to be very careful since you are gonna feed your daughter. Your health signifies her health. Hope you understand. " told her making me nod.

      I'm a mother now! I chuckled at the statement and my urge to see my daughter increased where is she and my stupid husband?

           Then came inside my over protective husband carrying my significant someone rolled in a white fluffy towel. I leaned on the headboard and raised my hands to get her. Arjun placed her in my arms making my full concentration settle on my little princess.

                Can my life became more meaningfull than I'm feeling now? My little doll's eyes were closed tightly, she was sucking her thumb cutely making a small mousy sound.

         I feel my tears running down my cheeks and I kissed her chubby cheeks, God she smells heaven. I then noticed the lines on her forehead and looked at the doctor.

              She understood my question and answered " Don't give me that look Mrs.Arjun. I guess your daughter is born grumpy... Hahaha... she looks so irritated, Maybe she was mad at the fact you pushed her outside without taking her permission. " I laughed looking at my baby girl.

     Is that so? Trust me, even mommy wasn't prepared. It's all God's will. " Mrs. Arjun her vitals are perfect and she's a healthy baby weighs 3.7 KG but for now she's hungry. You need to feed her." told that doctor and she also told me about this process I'm a newborn mother after all.

              Everyone left the room except Arjun, I didn't look at him properly after our daughter's birth. I raised my gaze to look at him but he left suddenly like lightning.... Fast.

          Didn't he wanna stay here with us? Why did he leave us alone? This is actually a very precious moment of our life but he left us like this. I controlled my tears but my baby's cry brought me to reality.

               I slowly started feeding her and experienced the fact of being a women. She looked so cute while having her meal and soon drifted to sleep. I was rocking her in my arms then came in Arjun. He took her from my arms and started patting her back, I gave him a questioning look.

           "She need to burp... only then she'll digest her food." told him making me nod.  But I dared to look at his eyes... This moron left me alone and ran back after my daughter once she's born and again he left me alone till now, like hell I'll talk to him.

        He stroked my hair lovingly but I didn't respond, I'm controlling my tears.

Oodiru da! (Run away man!)

       Then I heard a cute burp from my daughter, she slept.... So soon... No I wanna play with her. He put her on her crib next to my bed. How dare he?

          I stood up and took her in my arms making her comfortable beside me in our bed. I pulled her close to my chest and stroked her chubby cheek. I didn't know when my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

        "Siya...love wake up. Siya..." My eyes opened when Arjun sat beside me and pat my arms.

      "What?" I asked him curtly.

      "Have something and sleep love you need energy. Have some food." told him. Yeah! I'm famished but I'm more tired to have my food. Arjun helped me up and sat in front of me with a tray of food.

           He started feeding me idly and I had it without complaining. He put the tray aside and washed his hands after I'm done eating I was about to sleep but he pulled me to his chest.

         "Ah.." I yelped on his sudden action and also struggled out of his tight grip.

            "I'm sorry!" Told him. But for what? Oh... So, now it hit your peanut brain. It's not that easy Arjun you left me alone all the while.

               "I'm sorry for raping you Siya." Confessed him making my blood drain from my face and my nerves stifen.

      Aarrrgggg.... Why God! Why do you always make me remember the horrible truth of my life. Stop it now Arjun I don't wanna talk about it.

              He fell on his knees and took my hands "I haven't apologize to you properly for my inhumane deed Siya... You were argry, I thought you will leave me if I bring up that topic again." told him crying.

          I was dumbfound and could not bring the words out of my mouth for some reason.

                   "I was hopeless... You told me things will not workout between us and left me. You didn't talk to me, I became alone in my life Siya... I became alone again. I felt suffocaed without you, your presence and touch. I was angry on you for leaving me like that...

                 I always believe a true man will not cry whatever happens but you made me cry adding oil on fire that false accusations on you drove me crazy. I didn't know what I was doing. I wanted you badly in my life and that's all then... I.... I did that heartless act, something I'm  ashamed of throughout my life.

       Only after that incident I came to know I was suffering from...." He paused.

          His confessions made me cry harder. So my absence killed him, what did he say? False accusations and he was suffering from what?

         I gave him a teary questioning look " I....I...I was suffering without you. I love you trust me, I love you so much that I can't live without you not even a second.

                     But I know, I always end up giving you pain like today.... You were in so much pain and almost died delivering our baby and again it's because of me. If only, I haven't raped you...if only you weren't got pregnant... You would have been in a better place with a better life partner. I know, I'm not perfect for you.... I hurted and hurting you a lot... My presence is annoying you but what will I do? Where will I go? Do one thing.... kill me.... If not I'll keep on troubling you, just kill me... Kill me Siya..." My hard slap landed on his cheek.

                "Stop it...shut up...just shut up. You will never understand me isn't it. You are right you'll always hurt me. Why can't you see...? Why don't you understand? There was a time I wanna kill you cold blood, but you showed your immense love and brought our relationship to where we are now... Today I wanna come close to you.... to your heart but you are pushing me like a mad man.

       Are you out of your mind? Can't you see the change in me or you are trying to make me confess my feelings. If you tried then its a very bad way of making me spill my heart out Arjun because like always you hurted me badly.

       You raping me was the scene I wanna delete from my skull box, I wanna live a normal happy life but you suddenly pulled that topic again and make me hate myself again and again.

               Do something... Tell me how I wanna be, I will be like that. How I wanna talk, walk, feel, tell me everything. Program me like a Robot... I'll do it, but stop speaking rubbish like killing you and all  because I lo-

                You know what? You don't deserve my confession. I'm not gonna express anything by words from now on Arjun. We have crossed that stage in our life. We are husband and wife moreover we are parents now.

        You have to understand me, my actions. I know you are not that dumb. So hereafter, think whatever you want I'm not gonna explain me.  If you think I love you, stick to that point and live with me. If you think I still hate you leave me and my daughter alone because I'm not ready for another heartbreak... I have to be strong for my baby.

             And concerned with your apologies... I cannot forgive you Arjun. What you have done to me wasn't worth forgiving, it's a sin. That sin of our life remain unchanged whatever happens. But I wanna forget it....erase that day of my memory. It's possible only if you co-operate if not.... Then go to hell." I screamed top of my lungs and felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me fall back on my bed.

               "Siya....Siya are you ok? I'll call the doctor." With that he left to call the doctor. She came and told me to rest, thank god nothing serious.

           He laid beside me a way more close to me and slowly pulled me to his arms... "Leave me, and make your mattress down. I don't wanna sleep with you." I told him but my body wasn't in my favor, it already found its way over him and my face buried deep into the crook of his neck. I held his shirt in a tight grip as my life dependent on him, which I don't know why?

                    He smiled kissing my forehead " I will sleep here with my wife and daughter because I- " told him but We both turned to the sudden cry of our daughter. He patted her for a while then she  slept peacefully unaware of her blizzard surroundings a minuit before.

                 Arjun cupped my face, looked into my eyes for a second then his eyes traveled to my grip on his shirt, I was about to remove my hand but he held it and told me "  because I understood, Actions speaks more than words." He kissed my nose and we both drifted off to a deep slumber forgetting all our flaws hoping a better tomorrow.

            I was expecting a peaceful night since my little devil came out of me, So finally I could sleep. But all my thoughts went on vail since she cried for every two hours throughout the night for milk and I like a good mother took care of her.

     I know, I couldn't sleep for the next few months but I don't care I'm happy. Anything for my little devil. Arjun didn't leave us for a second we divided our responsibilities... Feeding her was mine which he cannot even think, making her burp and putting her to sleep was his.

      I didn't know what my life holds for me but today, this minuit, this second.... I'm happy.

________________________

Ajay's POV:

            "What? Arjun's child is born." I was shocked when Karthik told me.

                     "But when?" I barked at him.

         " Today evening Boss... It's a girl." replied Karthik.

            "Aww... So now he's blessed with a daughter. Pass me that Calender " He passed me the calender hanging on the wall.

     "Well, its quiet a good day... My mom used to say girl child brings love and prosperity to one's life. But according to me girls are only designed to f***k , Hahahahah! " I told making Karthick laugh along with me.

            "Anyways if my mom was correct, how can I let Arjun get love and prosperity in his life...Na Na Na! Get ready my newborn baby, uncle is coming for you." I envisioned my plan.

         "Karthik, today is Arjun's daughter birthday but tomorrow should be her death day. I'll make that s*** Siya regret rejecting me, And Arjun... he'll commit suicide, I know he'll do it because he can't stand the fact of losing his daughter. Make arrangements." I told Karthik my plan and instructed him to execute it.

___________________

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers.

        How was the chapter? What do you think of Siya's outburst? What will Ajay do? Do you think Arjun could save his small little family? Let me know in the comments

Vite, Share and comment!

-Yours Sajal 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 13.4K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
1.1M 24.2K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
1.7M 55.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
2.9M 162K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...