The Revenge of the Badass Age...

By outcasts_

5 year old Hannah had a normal life. That was until her parents were murdered. 12 years later, Hannah Porter... More

Copyright Statement
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Getting ready
Chapter 2 - Introductions and a Party
Chapter 3 - I'm going to get breast cancer!
Chapter 4 - 'Who are The Slayers?'
Chapter 5 - 'You're kidding right?'
Chapter 6 - 'While I'm thinking, just don't talk to me okay?'
Chapter 7 - 'I really have to go!'
Chapter 8 - Forever until the day I die
Chapter 9 - Hospital
Chapter 10 - Feelings
Chapter 11 - 'May I remind you, this is a marble floor!'
Chapter 12 - The Door
Chapter 13 - Adam
Chapter 14 - 'Dude, no offense, but you are a disgrace to mankind.'
Chapter 15 - Just a dream
Chapter 16 - Just a Little Friendly Game of Twister
Chapter 17 - Plane Ride
Chapter 18 - Italy
Chapter 19 - New Places
Chapter 20 - 'Looking for us sweetheart?'
Chapter 21 - Explanations
Chapter 22 - Getting to know each other
Chapter 23 - 'What are you doing here?'
Chapter 24 - 'Looks like I can't trust you, Noah.'
Chapter 25 - First Dates
Chapter 27 - Taken By Surprise
Chapter 28 - All of Me, Loves all of You
Chapter 29 - 'Please open the door!'
Chapter 30 - Finally Home
Chapter 31 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 32 - Forgetting Him
Chapter 33 - A Step in the Right Direction
Chapter 34 - Heartbreak
Chapter 35 - Step 1 in Getting Over Noah Stone
Chapter 36 - 'What are you doing here?'
Chapter 37 - Not Your Average Sleepover
Chapter 38 - The End.
Epilogue

Chapter 26 - 'Are you on your period or something?'

2.6K 104 13
By outcasts_

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

Sorry that this chapter isn't long enough... But at least it's an update!

Enjoy ~

**

Chapter 26 - 'Are you on your period or something?'

"I think she's waking up now."

"That's what you said an hour ago, but she didn't wake up."

"Okay, it wasn't my fault she stirred for so long, I thought she would wake up."

"Whatever Aiden. Just keep looking at her."

"Jeez, why do you have to be so bossy?"

"I am not bossy! You little son of a-"

I opened my eyes to see Natalie and Aiden fighting. Natalie had Aiden in a head lock and he was struggling to get out of it. I rolled my eyes and turned to go back to sleep when I felt a penetrating glare on my back. I flipped to the other side and saw Noah glaring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I asked, making everyone look at me.

"What?" I asked again.

Natalie squealed and jumped on my bed with such happiness, I thought she was going to burst. "How was your date?!" She screamed in my ear. I heard a faint ringing sound in my ear and I pushed her away from me. "Ugh Natalie. Can you not scream in my ear? It's like nine in the morning." I said.

"Actually, it's noon." Brian pointed out, nodding his head towards the clock on the nightstand. I turned my head and my eyes nearly bulged out of my head when I saw that it was indeed noon. "What the hell?" I shrieked. I slept for literally the whole day!" I jumped out of bed and crashed into Noah who went sprawling on the floor with me on top of him.

I groaned and placed a hand on the part of my forehead that was throbbing. I glanced up at Noah and winced when I saw the look on his face.

He was pissed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concern evident in my voice. His face softened but then something clicked in his head and he was back to glaring at me. He shoved me off of him, making me fall flat on the floor. I scowled in his direction only to see him standing up and brushing himself off. "Fine. I'm just peachy."

He stalked off and the room grew quiet. I looked at Melissa for help and I raised an eyebrow. "Anyone want to tell me what's going on?" I asked. Natalie just shrugged and Aiden was on his phone. I rolled my eyes. Typical.

I got up rubbing my now sore butt and I walked over to my dresser. I pulled out some clothes and I looked back at them. "So what are we going to do today guys?" I heard footsteps and I looked to my right to see Brian looking inside my drawer. "Wait." He said looking up at me with wide eyes. "You don't have any underwear in there right?" His face started turning a pinkish color and my mouth split into a wide smile and I chuckled at his cuteness. "No, don't worry. There's no underwear in here."

He sighed in relief. "Oh okay good. Well then just wear something comfortable. We're just going to go sightseeing." I nodded and started looking through my drawers. I came up with white shorts and a simple shirt. I closed the drawer and was about to open my underwear drawer when I remembered that Brian was still next to me. I turned to him and smirked. "Brian. If you don't want to see my underwear or bras, then I suggest that you turn around."

His eyes grew wide and he didn't hesitate in turning around. I laughed and opened it up. I chose matching bra and underwear and I closed the drawer. "You can turn around now Brian." I said after making sure that my undergarments were covered before he turned. When he turned he chuckled nervously. "Well.. I'm just going to go to the kitchen and... And make sure that Noah is okay." He rushed off without another word and I was left there, just standing and staring at where he was standing a few seconds before.

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face and I made my way into the restroom. I took the quickest shower of my life because my stomach started sounding like a dying whale, and I knew that if my stomach kept it up, someone would barge in here to make sure that I was okay and that there was nothing happening to me.

I dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my head. I stepped out of the shower and started to pull my clothes on one by one. As I finished, I heard my phone ringing in my room. I rushed out of the restroom and barged into the room. I ran to my phone and put it to my ear without checking who was calling. "Hello?" I asked breathlessly.

"Um, Hannah? This is Luca. Are you busy right now?" He asked, his voice sounding uneasy.

"Um, yeah yeah I'm fine. Why would I be busy?" I was trying to catch my breath, but it wasn't easy. I almost slipped out there, and that scared the crap out of me!

"Well, you sound a little breathless, so I wasn't sure if-"

Immediately I knew where this was going. My face burst into flames and I shook my head quickly, even though I knew he couldn't see me. "No, no, no! That is not what is going on right now! I promise you anything I am not doing that!" I said, feeling my face growing hotter and hotter by the second. I heard his chuckle from the other line. "Oh okay. Just making sure. Well, have you thought about another date?"

My mouth started opening and closing so much, I was sure that I resembled a fish. "Um, well... I didn't really have the chance to think about it. The second I got to the hotel, I went to sleep. I barely woke up like half an hour ago." I rambled. He laughed and said, "You do know that it's twelve thirty right now right?"

I huffed. "Yes, I am very well aware of that. But sleep is just so amazing, I can't skip it." I said, a matter-of-factly. "I'm sure that is true. Well when you think of an answer, just call me and tell me okay?"

I nodded and silently cursed when I remembered that he couldn't see me. "Right. Okay I will." I promised. Right at that moment, my stomach decided to make the loudest sound that I've ever heard. My cheeks burst into flames again and I held my stomach. "Oh gosh..." I could hear him laughing from the other line and I glared at the wall, imagining Luca's face imprinted there. "Stop laughing." I muttered full of embarrassment. "S-sorry. That was j-just too pr-priceless! Oh my gosh!"

I rolled my eyes, a scowl fixated on my face. "Goodbye Luca." I said, hanging up before I could hear anything else. I was about to put my phone down when I felt it vibrate in my hands. I unlocked it and opened the message.

Luca: 'I'm sorry. Forgive me?'

I let out a laugh and shook my head. That boy is surely something else.

Me: 'I don't know. Maybe.'

The second I sent the message, he replied instantly. I was shocked at his speed of texting. I opened it and laughed at what I saw.

Luca: 'You know you want to forgive me. You can't stay mad at me forever.'

Me: 'If I show up for the date tonight, then you'll know if you're forgiven. But if I don't, then you're not forgiven. Simple as that.'

Luca: 'But that involves waiting! I'm not a very patient person!'

I chuckled silently and shook my head.

Me: 'Well then looks like it'll be time to learn. Good luck.'

I turned my phone on silent so that I wouldn't hear my phone if he texted. I was about to set it down on the nightstand, but I heard someone clearing their throat and I jumped in surprise, throwing my phone in the air. It hit the floor with a thud and I shrieked in horror. I whipped my head to see who was standing there, and I saw Noah there with an amused look on his face. I glowered at him in return. "Noah, you scared the hell out of me! What are you doing here?" I asked.

He went from a smile on his face to glaring at me in seconds. "I just came to tell you that we're about to leave soon. Be ready in five." He walked out after that leaving me standing there confused as hell.

What is wrong with him?

**

"Oh my gosh guys, look at that!" Melissa squealed for the thousandth time today. I groaned silently in my head and plastered on a fake smile. "That's so cool." I gushed. Melissa scowled at me. "You didn't even see it Hannah." She rolled her eyes and moved on to something else that she could gush about. I sighed and went to go look for a bench that I could sit on and rest my feet.

I plopped on the bench and sighed in relief. "Oh man, this feels so good." I took my shoes and started rubbing them to soothe the pain.

We've been walking for four hours without stopping, and my feet were absolutely killing me. I looked up and saw people looking at me with disgusted looks on their faces. "What are you looking at?" I snapped, feeling more moody than usual. They looked away and scurried off. I snickered quietly and threw my head back.

I felt someone's presence next to me so I popped an eye open and turned my head to see Noah sitting there, staring straight ahead and avoid eye contact with me. I cocked my head to the side and turned my body so that I was facing him more. "Hi?" I said, even though it came out more like a question.

"Hey." He said with no emotion. He didn't even turn or smile or anything. All he did was say a simple hello and that was it.

"Okay Noah, what is up with you? Yesterday you were all happy and everything, and then all of a sudden today, you're in a really bad mood. Are you on your period or something?"

I hadn't expected him to answer, so when he did, my eyes widened in surprise.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." He said, brushing it off. I scoffed. "Don't worry about it? How can I not worry about it when you're constantly glaring at me all day long?" He faced me and rolled his eyes. "Come on. Don't over exaggerate. I wasn't glaring at you all day long. Besides, it doesn't matter anyways. Just go back to Luca and be happy. Whatever. I don't care." He huffed, facing away.

A smile broke out on my face as I realized what was wrong. "You're jealous Noah." I pointed out. His cheeks reddened and he whipped his head side by side violently. My smile grew bigger and bigger as I realized that I was right. "Oh my gosh you are! You're jealous!" I clapped my hands together happily. I made Noah jealous by going out on a date with Luca!

I giggled uncontrollably and I couldn't stop smiling. He whipped his head in my direction and glared. "Shut up. I am not jealous. What is there to be jealous of anyway?"

I knew he was lying so I chuckled and poked his cheek. "You're lying Noah. You are jealous." I teased. He glowered at me, but I saw the faint pinkish tint in his cheek, so I chuckled loudly. "It's fine Noah. Everyone gets jealous."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, everyone but me." I looked at him pointedly and he threw his arms up in defeat. "Okay, alright! I was jealous okay? Is that what you wanted to hear? I have dignity you know. It's not like everyday a guy is going to admit that he is jealous." He stood up and started walking away. "Wait!" I called out after him, trying to put my shoes on in a rush. "Wait for me Noah!" I scrambled up from the bench and ran after him. When I caught to him, I pushed his shoulder. "Why didn't you wait for me?" He shrugged without looking at me. "Don't know."

I sighed, but let a smile slip onto my face. I made him jealous. I made Noah jealous. I made Noah Stone jealous.

Wait until Natalie hears about this.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AN

Hey guys! Well, here's an update!

Isn't Noah just so darn cute ?

Please Vote and Comment! Pretty pretty please?

[unedited]

*B*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 579 66
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
2.2K 122 33
Kandis Miller (18 yrs old) a strong and a very intelligent girl who knows to handle guns and protect herself in any situation,her parents used to be...
952K 26K 48
Olivia Bennett packs up her life in The Big Apple to move to the small town of Evergreen. After years of training she finally got her dream job - bec...
12K 910 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...