RAGNAROK {One-Shots}

By spndarling

One-Shots for Thor & Loki. Mostly Thor one-shots. Also, there'll be Original Characters, WOC/Black Readers... More

Jealousy {Thor x WOC! Reader}
Sibling Time {Thor x Sister!OC x Loki}
Highs and Lows {Loki x Wife! Reader}
Become my Queen {Thor x Wife! Reader}
I Can't Lose You {Thor x Reader}
Ice Cream {Thor x WOC!Reader}
Brown Sugar {Thor x WOC! Reader}
{ CLOSED }
Promise {Thor x Reader, ft. The Avengers}
Preggos {Loki x Reader}
I'll Be There {Thor x Reader}
Third Eye {Thor x Reader}
Serve This Royalty {Thor x Reader}
Circles {Thor x WOC!OC}
Stupid Fool {Thor x Reader}
Circles 2 {Thor x WOC!OC}
She's Mine {Thor x Reader}
My Lady {Loki x Reader}
I Need You {Thor x WOC! Reader (SMUT}
Little One {Thor x Reader}
Say My Name {Thor x Reader}
How They Hug/Kiss You {Thor, Loki, Bruce, Valkyrie}
Kiss Me {Thor x Reader}
Bury Me In Gold {Thor x WOC!Reader}
Energy {Thor x Kryptonian!Reader}
Sunflower {Thor x WOC! Reader}
Adorn {Thor x Reader}
Crazy In Love {Thor x Reader}
Valentine's Day {Thor, Loki, Bruce, Valkyrie}
With You {Thor x Reader}
Thank You!

Everlasting {Loki x Reader}

19.1K 251 28
By spndarling

Pairing: Loki x Reader

Requested: Hello! I would like to request a Loki x reader 💖 It's Loki's and the reader's wedding night, they go back to Loki's chambers and they get down and dirty for the first time ;) but the reader is very nervous because it's their first time. And Loki is doing his best to make her feel loved and safe. Thank you 💖 

Warnings: Fluff, Smut (NSFW)

Words: 2,047

(h/l - hair length. h/t - hair type. h/c - hair color. s/t - skin tone)

***

You were standing in a plain white room, standing on a pedestal while the maids fixing your long elegant green gown. Once they were done, you were now looking at yourself in the mirror.

Your (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair was in a beautiful style that you loved very much. Queen Frigga had passed down to you a beautiful necklace and crown with diamond gems in the center of both.

Today was your wedding day, you were excited and nervous at the same time. You were marrying the love of your life, Loki. Your father and two Asgardian guards walked into the white room as the maids were leaving.

You walked away from the mirror as your father came over to kiss your cheek.

"You look magnificent, darling. Your mother would be so proud of you" Your father says and you smiled.

You took your father's arm as the two guards escort you both to the throne room. You both walked the whole way in silence, you already had a single tear trickling down your face.

At this moment you were so happy, you wouldn't want to change it for anything. You and father pause at the giant double doors, you took a deep breath.

The two guards push them open and you were met with those beautiful blue/green eyes and thousand others, as you and your father walk down the aisle.

Odin and Frigga were on the throne, The Warriors Three and Thor stood to the side as the groomsmen, and Lady Sif and your sister were your maids of honor.

Frigga smiled softly at you as you and your father made it down the aisle, you were now in front of Loki who had a cute smirk on his face as he was wearing his golden crown, and green & gold cape.

"You look so STUNNING," Loki says, reaching out to rubbing your s/t skin with his thumb as Odin moved swiftly through the ceremony, and now it was time for the "I dos".

"Do you, Loki, take Y/N L/N to be your wife, to be her constant friend, her life partner, and her true love? To love her without reservation, honor and respect her, protect her from harm, comfort her in times of distress, and to grow with her in mind and spirit?" Odin asked.

Loki smiles and says, "I do"

"And Do you, Y/N, take Loki Laufeyson to be your husband, to be his constant friend, his life partner, and his true love? To love him without reservation, honor and respect him, protect him from harm, comfort him in times of distress, and to grow with him in mind and spirit?"

"I do" you smiled. "As I Odin, pronounce you husband and wife," Odin stated.

"You may kiss the bride." You were now wrapped up into Loki's arms, pressed against his chest and his lips pressed to yours with all the love and tenderness he could manage, his hands holding your hips.

More cheers and applause flowed through the room as he held you close. You both pulled away, and walked down the aisle, you and Loki were finally husband and wife.

You and Loki were walking hand in hand to his chambers, he had got you away early to have some alone time. Loki promised that he would take you somewhere special for the honeymoon but honest you don't care if you both went anywhere or not, you were just happy you got to steal his last name.

When you both got to Loki's chambers, he immediately made a "do not disturb" sign with his magic. He whisked you up off of your feet and carried you in, shutting the door behind him.

He sat you down gently once you both were inside. Loki's arms came up to your waist and his fingers slipping softly down.

"I can't believe that you're mine now, Mrs. Laufeyson "

"Me too, Mr. Laufeyson" you reply with a smile. Loki chuckles as he pulls you into him and stealing a kiss, soon that small kiss turned into more, and you both slid across the floor to the bed, the back of your legs hit the frame of the bed.

Loki let a smile paint across his face and his hands went to the back of your dress and slide the zipper down, he turned you around and started to slide each little bit off, kissing your s/t skin that was exposed.

His lips trailed down your arm as the fragile fabric fell, the folds of material gathering neatly at your feet. You turned back around to found his eyes darkened with lust and awestruck wonder.

"God, you look so beautiful, my love," Loki says, about to pull you into a kiss but you stopped him and he frowned.

"Wait Loki, "you said nervously.

"What's wrong my dear?" Loki asked with concern. "Uh...well... I never.. did..this- " Loki cut you off

"You never made love before?" He asked and you nodded.

"Listen, Y/N. I promise I will never hurt you, I love you too much to do that and I won't push you to do anything. You are not comfortable with" Loki says as he lays a kiss on your lips.

"It's not that Loki, I'm most definitely ready, I am just a little nervous" you explained.

"Oh my dear, there is nothing to be nervous about. I promise" Loki says, you gave it a thought.

"Okay, let's do it" you smiled.

"Are you sure?" Loki asked and you nodded, he takes a step towards you and his hand lays on your cheek.

"You're so beautiful," Loki says as he smiles, kisses you lightly before whispering in your ear.

"I'll make this special for you, my love," He says as he easily lays you down, resting your head on the pillow, giving him a nod to keeping going. Loki begins to slowly pull down your gown and then your undergarments, tossing it across the room

"You can tell me to stop at any point if it's uncomfortable." He whispers.

"Okay!." You answered and Loki kisses you more passionately, gripping your hair to pull you in deeper.

You helped Loki out of his armor and now he was full-on flat-out naked. You loved his body and his beautiful pale skin; your eyes travel down to his member which stood proud and tall against his pale abdomen, the pinkness of his head contrasting beautifully against the pale.

You gasp as you feel his fingers rubbing small circles around your center, extends his thumb to lightly push down on your clit. You squirm under him and whimper at his touch.

"Are you alright, my love?" He breathes into the kiss and you nodded.

"Mm, so wet, Y/N." He groans, sticking the tip of his finger in. As you whine, but he sucks on your neck again to distract you from the new sensations you were feeling. He removes his finger, only to continue rubbing circles on your sex, making you buck your hips upward.

"You like that?" He growls. You nod and grip his shoulders tightly.

"Tell me that you do, my love."

"I love it, Loki" you moaned, your hand accidentally find his dick. Loki hissed in pleasure as your warm hand wrapped around him, your fingers smearing the precum around his tip.

You began jerking him slowly, squeezing him here and there. He bucks his hips gently, craving for more of your touch but Loki takes your hand away from his member.

"My love, as much as I want you to give me pleasure. This is not about my night, it's a special night for you" Loki's gaze was serious, and you just nodded. He gently lays you back on the bed, crawling on top of you.

Loki starts kissing over your hips, then up your ribs and up to your nipples, paying close attention to the left bud and then the right. He trails open-mouthed kisses along your neck, pausing to suck a hickey into your soft s/t skin and when he reaches your lips, he draws you into a passionate kiss.

His dick rubs against your folds, not daring to enter, but just rubbing and teasing. You take the time to run your hands up his beautiful pale, slender arms, up and down his back, and into his soft, silky black hair.

His kissing, biting, and grinding against you had you bucking up at him, trying to get friction where you desperately needed it.

"Are you ready, my love?" Loki asks, you nod nervously, gripping onto his shoulders.

He kisses you gently, his tongue pushes into your mouth, you moan as he slowly pushes into you, stretching your walls and filling you up to the max. You cringe at the pain and dig your nails into his shoulder blades.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" He grunts.

"No. it's ok please don't stop " You answered, he waits for you to adjust. You started to grind your hips against him when you were ready, Loki starts to move at a slow pace.

"Oh Y/N, my sweet girl you are so tight." Loki grunts, your eyes were shut tightly, mouth slightly falling open at his length digging back into your center and It felt unbelievably good.

Your arms hooked under his and your nails dragged down his back, bucking your hips to meet his thrusts.

"Patience, my love" you whine, you wanted him so badly to thrust harder, deeper, faster, you needed him pounding into you.

Your wishes came true as you felt Loki's large cold hand inch your thigh above his slim hips. Loki began to quicken his pace, though he kept his grace and steadiness whilst sucking your lip into his mouth, his teeth nibbling at the soft flesh, bringing a groan to rise from your throat.

"ahhhh...-Loki" you moaned as he keeps on thrusting harder, the bed starts to squeak against the wall as he hits your core with every thrust.

"Yes, my beauty keeping saying my name"

"Oh Loki!" you moaned. "Say it again" Loki ordered.

"Loki" you screamed, hands taking down his back, sure to leave marks. He winces at the pain but shrugs it off as he continues to pound you into the mattress.

"Fuck, that's a good girl," he moans breathily.

"Oh Loki, I love you so much" you whispered as you wrap your legs his waist tighter, the tip of his dick hitting your core, as he pulls out to push back in again, his head brushes against your g-spot.

Loki anchors himself by threading his fingers into your hair and pulling- not too rough, and not gently either.

His other hand ventures down towards your heat, his fingers begin to draw pressured circles around your bundle of nerves and you begin to write against him in pleasure.

"That's it, my sweet girl, cum for me, yes, cum for me, Y/N." You feel your walls clench around him as your orgasm approaches his words, with a swift pinch to your clit with his cool fingers, you come undone around Loki's dick.

"Oh, LOKI!!!!!!!" you screamed, Loki rides out his orgasm, bucking his hips forward, trying to get as much out of you as he can.

He pulls out and collapsed next to you, your legs were shaking.

"Are you okay? My dear? You're shaking." He says, concerned as he pulls you closer to him to cuddle.

"That was amazing, Loki," you said stroking Loki's cheek.

"I love you, my love," Loki says and you smiled. "I love you too, Loki"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 946 22
A Thor and Loki X Reader Series
23.1K 616 17
You're young, pure and have a great heart. Your family is poor, but it doesn't stop you from caring about others. You have always had one dream: g...
1.8K 120 12
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾. ❝ '𝘚𝘰, 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘩𝘶𝘩?' 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰�...
347K 18.2K 51
▷Set in Infinity War and Endgame It's all been leading to this... Six Infinity Stones. Two groups of heroes. One Enemy. Hi...