RAGNAROK {One-Shots}

By spndarling

One-Shots for Thor & Loki. Mostly Thor one-shots. Also, there'll be Original Characters, WOC/Black Readers... More

Jealousy {Thor x WOC! Reader}
Sibling Time {Thor x Sister!OC x Loki}
Everlasting {Loki x Reader}
Become my Queen {Thor x Wife! Reader}
I Can't Lose You {Thor x Reader}
Ice Cream {Thor x WOC!Reader}
Brown Sugar {Thor x WOC! Reader}
{ CLOSED }
Promise {Thor x Reader, ft. The Avengers}
Preggos {Loki x Reader}
I'll Be There {Thor x Reader}
Third Eye {Thor x Reader}
Serve This Royalty {Thor x Reader}
Circles {Thor x WOC!OC}
Stupid Fool {Thor x Reader}
Circles 2 {Thor x WOC!OC}
She's Mine {Thor x Reader}
My Lady {Loki x Reader}
I Need You {Thor x WOC! Reader (SMUT}
Little One {Thor x Reader}
Say My Name {Thor x Reader}
How They Hug/Kiss You {Thor, Loki, Bruce, Valkyrie}
Kiss Me {Thor x Reader}
Bury Me In Gold {Thor x WOC!Reader}
Energy {Thor x Kryptonian!Reader}
Sunflower {Thor x WOC! Reader}
Adorn {Thor x Reader}
Crazy In Love {Thor x Reader}
Valentine's Day {Thor, Loki, Bruce, Valkyrie}
With You {Thor x Reader}
Thank You!

Highs and Lows {Loki x Wife! Reader}

17K 255 48
By spndarling

Pairing: Loki x Wife! Reader

Requested: Where Loki's wife finds out, he's still alive.  

Warnings: Spoilers, Mentions of Depression, Angst

Words: 1,510

(h/l - hair length. h/t - hair type. h/c - hair color. s/t - skin tone)

***

Today was a beautiful day in woods, the sun was shining through the big wooden window and it was beautiful. It was normal day as usual but you needed to get some stuff done like get food for the pantry and talk to King Odin. 

It's been a very long time since you last seen him, after Loki's death you moved far away from the kingdom and moved into a small cabin in the woods. So you need get these things done by dark but the only thing stopping you was your sweet son (y/s/n).

y/s/n was clingy toddler, he would always cry for you when someone else was holding him or he would only want you to play with him, you always thought he would grow out of it when he was younger but that was not the case.

"Alright (y/s/n) stay here, mommy will be gone only for hour or so. Be good to your uncle, okay!" You said to your adorable son and all he did was give you a cute smile.

"Ok, Mommy" y/s/n says. You smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek, you said bye to your brother and when you left that cute smile disappeared from y/s/n's face.

**

As you got all the food you need, a friend of yours was nice enough to take the food back to your cabin while you went to go talk to King Odin. You're father in law, he didn't know anything about y/s/n or that you left the castle and you was gonna keep that way.

Odin was very strict on you and Loki's relationship and that was unbearable. The only people who knew about your son was your family, as you were getting off your horse, you saw a huge Loki statue erected in the plaza.

"What in the.??"

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called your name, you turned and saw Thor standing there.

"Thor, oh my goodness. It's been ages" you walked over to him and pulled him into a bear hug as he returns hug as well.

"Where have you been?" you asked. "Well, that is very long story, I'm here looking for my father, have you seen him?" Thor asked.

"Uh, no I haven't seen him since you left"

"And why is that?" Thor asked. 

"Well, when you left to go back to Midgard, I left as well to live in the woods. There was no point of me being here, everything reminded me of Loki" you replied looking down at your feet then back up at Thor, who gave you a sad smile.

As you and Thor catch up on things. Thor completely stops, you looked at him and followed his gaze, ahead was a small play playing where Odin was stretched out on a bench.

Thor looked at you and you only shrugged, you were more clueless then he was. The two of you waited for the little reenactment to be finished. 

Thor knew something was up with his father, watching Loki's death play out before him for the second time after seeing a huge Loki statue erected in the plaza, Thor knew that his father wasn't his father at all, but rather his assumed dead brother.

Thor confronted his 'father', You were little worried on what was about to happen as your eyes darted between Thor, Odin and Mjolnir.

When Thor threw his hammer and pressed his hand to the back of his father's skull, you were stunned and terrified.

This wasn't like Thor at all. However, when Odin jumped back in a golden shimmer, revealing himself as Loki, you gasped loudly. You took a deep breath, holding your anger in as you just discover.

Your husband, Loki was alive.

All this time, you thought the love of your life was dead but was really alive on Asgard disguised as Odin. The more you think about it, the more it made you anger.

You watched him die, you held him in your arms as he told you how he was sorry for his previous actions and that he loved you. From that moment on, you don't know if you ever be same without him, but with your family and a small special one on your side, they manage to help you move on.

But at this moment, thinking about being depressed and sad, crying over this man, made you feel betrayal and anger.

Loki's eyes widen when he looked over Thor's shoulders and see you as you walk towards them, Thor turns and Loki was staring at you with shock and uncertainty.

"You're alive?" You whispered, staring straight at your husband, who still didn't say anything but take a step towards you. You stumbled backwards, you didn't want to show emotion in front of him but you felt a single tear coming down your cheek.

"Y/N? I-" Loki started, his eyes just as wide as yours were. You hold your hand up to stop him from coming any closer to you.

You shook your head quick, taking another step away from him, your eyes changing from shocked to pained.

"You're alive." You said again, this time with a darkness lacing your words.

Your emotions were getting the very best out of you, the weather started to change. It was a sunny day but it was started to change very cloudy and rainy, the asgardian people start running for shelter; Trying not to getting wet.

"(Y/N), please. My darling, I'm sorry, can I explain" Loki pleaded, regret clear in his eyes and voice but at moment you didn't care.

"You're alive!" You yelled harshly as your eyes slow turn pitch black. The wind was blowing your hair as Loki and you started floating up to the sky, leaving Thor staring up at you.

"Y/N, PLEASE this is madness" Loki begged, looking down at view of whole Asgard Kingdom.  

"Oh you think this is madness, No.....No faking your death is madness, making me believe you were dead is madness" You hissed, lightning strike between you both almost hitting Loki.

 "You pretending to be your father for four years while I was in deep depression and taking care of your son is madness" You yelled, Loki's eyes widen.

"What?" He asked. "That's right You have a son, Loki" You explained. 

"I was gonna tell you but....." I said and Loki stays silent.

Loki was now angry with himself, at the time he was only thinking of himself and he wasn't thinking of anyone feelings. Loki took a risk, a really big one; meaning risking losing best thing that could ever happened to him.

Was it worth breaking his lover's heart? He asked himself in his mind.

"I-I thought it was for the best" Loki says, caught you off guard.

"What?, what do you mean?"

"(Y/N), when I was in prison, all I could think about was getting revenge on my father, I was deeply into my madness that I didn't think on how it would affect others, I-I couldn't care less about our relationship because I knew that our marriage was fading fast. Then I faked my death so I wouldn't have to go back to that retched cell. I thought you would be better off if I was dead, so you could move on with your life, I didn't want you to be with someone like me, a criminal of the throne." Loki explained but continued.

"But now, I realize that it was biggest mistake that I had ever made in my life, it was selfish, cruel and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, my love!" Loki lowered his eyes to his hands, the sadness overwhelming his blue/green eyes.

Your eyes turned back to it's natural color as tears pooled in your eyes, the rain and clouds went away as the sun came back to shine across the beautiful kingdom of Asgard.

You and Loki's feet landed back on stone of the castle where Thor was still standing at. You walked to pressed yourself into the trickster's arms and wrapping around his middle. 

Loki reacted quickly, tucking your head under his chin as he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist. 

"I am so sorry, I caused you so much pain" Loki whispered, feeling tears in his own eyes.

"Loki" You mumbled into his chest, you pulled away looked up at him.

"I hate you for what you did to me, leaving me, breaking your promise, and faking you death. I don't think I could ever forgive you"

"I wouldn't want you to" Loki replied sadly. 

"But I won't let my son live without a father, I just want you to take responsibility of being a father to your son"

"I give you my word" Loki says and with that you walked away from him. 

You don't know if you were gonna forgive Loki on down road, it was gonna be long one ahead, but you just hope someday you will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 18.2K 51
▷Set in Infinity War and Endgame It's all been leading to this... Six Infinity Stones. Two groups of heroes. One Enemy. Hi...
1.8M 39.3K 111
A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this book. I really hope you enjoy reading! Comp...
22.2K 552 32
☽ 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿. 𝙟𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚-𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠, 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛, 𝙨�...