His Roommate | #2 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Dorm #27 IN ROMANCE *When fate brings Kyle in the same room with the first girl who rejec... More

Intro.
1: Who is my Roommate?
2: Thank him in a special way?
3: Derrière or ass?
4: Who is hotter?
5: Why is he here?
6: Why am I crying?
7: Who the fuck is Lucas?
8: What the hell is he doing here?
9: You don't remember this face?
11: Who is sleeping on the couch?
12: I can kiss you?
13: Why I still didn't slap him?
14: Is Sasha Kyle's ideal girl?
15: Why do flashbacks hurts?
16: Kiss or kill?
17: Who is that sex on legs?
18: Who's the new guy?
19: Who's hot?
20: What Owen knows?
21: Was Kyle jealous?
22: Who punched me?
23: Who's getting his ass kicked?
24: Who's sick yet corny?
25: How to make him sleep?
26: Who's being a douche?
27: Can I get a kiss?
28: How she glares at me?
29: Daddy?
30: Who's going where?
31: New roommate, new friends?
32: Who sees the Mama dearest?
33: Sweet cheeks who?
34: Forgive who?
35: Join you where?
36: Party or disaster?
37: Who's at fault?
38: Why you shouldn't lie?
39: Why she hates me?
40: How to forgive?
41: How to start again?
42: Whose man?
43: Forgiveness is a good thing to do?
44: New girl for Kyle???
45: Who is the daughter?
Epilogue: 0.1
Epilogue: 0.01
Bonus chapter: RosiexKyle.
Bonus chapter: Zamelia.
Bonus chapter: HansitaxOwen.

10: What's between Rose and Locha?

18.7K 676 79
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

"What's between you and Lupa?"

I rolled my eyes at this question and ignored it like I had been doing for the last couple of days. I continued with the task at hand, that was to search for an awesome anime to watch during the weekends.

I had my earphones on and my eyes fixed on my laptop but my mind drifting off the question that was asked.

"I know you heard me."

I wasn't listening to any song or anything at all, I just plucked in my earphones because I thought if i had my earphone on he'd take it as a hint and alone me alone but since when did things started going my way.

Kyle plopped down on my bed beside me and pulled my earphones out. "Rose."

I sighed heavily and shut my laptop off before keeping it aside and facing Kyle with a raised brow.

I heard his question but I gotta keep up that act that I really didn't hear anything he said.

He narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously but still repeated himself. "What's between you and Luma?"

I snorted at his childish behaviour. "His name is Lucas not Lupa or Luma."

Kyle shrugged his shoulders as if he could care less what his name was.

After my unpleasant first meet with Lucas and then our series of unplanned run in on each other in college much to my dislike, had made Kyle curious because of which for a couple of days, he'd been bugging me about what was really going on between Lucas and me.

And each time, he asked me that question he never gets Lucas name right, he deliberately call him with all sorts of names even though I had corrected him every single time.

I don't hate Lucas but that doesn't mean, I like him too. He was someone from the past and I wished him to stay there but no, he just had to be in this college too.

If I had known he was studying here, I wouldn't even breathe the air 50 miles of where he was.

But then again, we had lost all contact and i didn't even brother to know about his whereabouts no matter how much I was crazy for him at one point of time, because like I said, I wished him to be a person from the past and not to ever cross path with.

And I have no intentions of rekindling our relationship.

"Back to Earth Rose." Kyle snapped his fingers in front of my eyes with a scowl covering his beautiful face.

I bit my lip contemplating whether to tell him or not.

There were many reasons to not tell him.

First, It doesn't relate to him in any way.

Second, we weren't even that close for me to share my past relationships or friendship or anything for that matter, with him.

Third, he'd probably make fun of me.

Fourth, Guys always support guys if they were up against girls, no matter what.

And I counted the reasons why I should tell him.

First...

Yep, there was no reason to tell him about it but it also didn't settle well with me to not tell him about it.

"Is Locha your ex?" Kyle's question brought me out of my reverie and I blinked repeatedly to comprehend what he had just said.

"No, Never." I yelled as soon as his words registered in my mind. "Why would you even think that?" I didn't know what made him even think that.

"You just seem fidgety and nervous when around him." Kyle had a thoughtful expression on his face. Then his eyes were on me, serious yet something dark lingering behind it. "It looks like you wanna be anywhere but near him, anyone but him." Kyle's voice grew hard as he ended his sentence.

Then something flashed in his face before he gripped me my my arms and gave me a hard stare. "Did he ever hurt you? Is that why you don't wanna be around him? Is that why you seem uncomfortable when you're around him?" Angry was evident in his voice, but something else that I saw in his eyes caught my attention- scared and concern.

Knowing that Kyle actually knew what I felt when around Lucas without me saying anything about it to him and his genuine concern for me at the thought of me being hurt once, stirred something inside of me.

It was getting more and more difficult to ignore that nagging feeling when Kyle act this way and show that he care for me.

"I swear, I will fucking smash his face and will make sure he won't be able to walk anymore if he had laid even a single finger on you... Rose, why are you smiling?" Kyle's face changed from anger to confusion when he saw me smiling.

He looked adorably cute when he looked confused. Not being able to stop myself I extended my hand and pinched his cheeks before cooing, "You're so cute sometimes."

After which I burst out laughing when horror masked his face. He let go of my shoulders and scowled. "I am anything but cute." Grimacing when he said the word cute.

My laughter subsided but still a smile remained. Kyle's expression turned soft and he smiled back at me. "You don't have to be scared of anyone, Rose. I will protect you." Kyle kept his hand on top of my head and his thumb lightly caressed my forehead.

There it was again, the warm fuzzy feeling that only Kyle could give me by his mere touch and simple words.

How could I stop myself from falling for him when he was saying all these and doing all these for me?

I gave him a bright smile. "Don't worry Kyle. Lucas had never hurt me. He is not my ex either. We went to the same high school, he was my senior and that's how we know each other." I told Kyle honestly but leaving out the part that he was my crush and the guy who broke my heart.

Kyle gave me a sceptical look and his eyes searched mine as if looking for something. When he found what he was looking for, he nodded and pulled me towards him, leaving a quick kiss on my forehead.

At this, my eyes grew wide and I blinked up at him. Kyle let go of me quickly and stood up doing a quick stretch.

I was still shock by his action, and looking at him he was too.

Kyle's cheeks were flushed as he cleared his throat awkwardly. "Um..." He scratched his head gazing down at me but quickly looking away when he saw my stare. "I just remembered, Zander and Amelia had...um..." He actually looked nervous and at lost for words.

I didn't say anything because even though I was confused and surprised my his action, his current state was highly amusing.

How often does it happen that Kyle- The guy who oozes confidence, gets nervous?

"They had asked me to stop by their apartment once." Kyle quickly completed his statement and bolted out of the room but not before grabbing his motorcycle keys.

Once he was out, I double over laughter at his sudden discomfort and flushed cheeks.

Gosh, he looked so cute yet in a sexily hot cutie way. If that even mean anything.

My laughter died down and I fell back on the bed staring up at the blank ceiling.

I sighed touching my forehead where Kyle had placed a kiss a few minutes ago.

I closed my eyes savouring the memory and Kyle's flushed face flashed on my mind making my heart flip.

How long before I completely lose myself?

How long was I gonna ignore this feeling?

How could I stop myself from falling for him when he effects me so much?

It was not long before I completely lose to my heart to him.

*

"I am here." I said over the phone, ringing the doorbell.

I heard the thumping of feet until the door was swung open by a grinning Amelia with one hand on the door knob and the other on the phone.

We both pulled the phone away at the same time and end the call.

"You were the only one missing." Amelia pulled me inside her apartment before giving me a tight hug. She pulled back and started dragging me towards where the others were.

After Kyle flee the room, I slept off only to be woken up by my blaring ringtone.

It was Amelia asking me to come over to her place and join them for a while because it was Friday and we were supposed to have fun.

I didn't exactly had any other plans other than to watch the anime, eat and sleep so I agreed instantly. And also it was only five in the evening.

So here I was.

Amelia took me the the sitting room where I saw the rest of our friends- Zander, Ryan, Hannah, and Kyle.

"Rosie is here." Amelia announced to the group who waved and gave me a welcoming smile. I did the same grinning widely.

I took a seat next to Amelia on the couch.

The coffee table was filled with DVDs and I raised an eyebrow at that, whose DVDs were this and who even buy DVDs in the Netflix generation. I looked at each of my friends when sudden voices filled the apartment.

"We should watch Captain America." Amelia suggested picking out the captain America: Civil war DVD from the many DVDs splattered on the table.

"We've watched that shit for a million times." Ryan shook his head, his hand going to the many DVDs on the table searching for his choice of movie.

"Amelia is right. Captain America is a legend." Hannah backed Amelia's choice with a dreamy, might I add.

Zander snorted. "You both don't even watch the movie, you just drool over him throughout the movie."

"We do not." Amelia denied furiously.

"I lost count of the time we watched this movie. Shit, I can even say the damn lines along with the character now." Ryan grumbled who earned a light poke on his rib by Hannah.

Hannah gave him an angry glare to which Ryan grinned broadly and dropped a quick kiss on her lips murmuring how he doesn't mind though, to which Hannah gave a satisfying smile.

I was seated comfortably on the couch as I watch all this. I crossed my legs and sat Indian style on the couch enjoying this little show my friends were giving me.

"Let's watch any movie which is not Marvel related." Zander grumbled and Amelia pouted at that.

"What about Hitman?" Ryan said lifting the DVDs and shook it while showing it to us.

"What about Thor?" Hannah bit her lip picking up the DVD.

"That's still a Marvel movie." Zander sighed.

"Just pick one." Amelia huffed.

"I think we should watch Keanu." Kyle quipped suddenly to which all heads turned towards him.

I almost forgot he was also there because he had been quiet, in fact this was the first sentence he uttered after I joined the group.

"We are not watching that shit."

"I am not in a mood for a comedy film."

"I've already watched it."

"If you all agree to this then okay."

Ryan, Hannah, Zander and Amelia answered at one go to Kyle's suggestion.

Kyle shrugged and went back to ignoring us all and stared down at his phone.

Amelia sighed and turned to me, her eyes hopeful. "Rosie, why don't you suggest us a movie!" She exclaimed and I felt five pairs of eyes now on me.

"Um..." I didn't really had any movie on my mind.

Kyle scoffed loudly which led to all heads turn in his direction. "She'll probably suggest some Naruto movie or something." Kyle chuckled.

At his words, my anger flared up and I gave him the best glare I could master up. "So what? Do you have a problem with that?" I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at him.

Kyle sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and his eyes danced with amusement.

I would be lying if I said, he didn't look so sexy doing that.

Holy molly, I was already digging my grave my letting my feelings and thoughts wonder to places it shouldn't but now It looked like Kyle was helping me dig that grave.

"I don't have any problem with that but I don't think they are a fan of anime." Kyle replied nonchalantly but his eyes were light and taunting.

"I know that." I snapped getting irked by his handsome face, sexy smile, beautiful eyes, everything related to Kyle was annoying me. "And so I was gonna suggest the movie DaVinci code." I huffed uncrossing my arms.

"That's a great movie." Amelia declared, stooping down and fumbling with the DVDs.

Everyone agreed with the movie I suggested except Kyle who scowled at me while I smiled brightly.

"I have this movie. I must be here somewhere." Mumbling under her breathe, she started searching for it. Zander helped her to search for it.

After the DVD was found, we spent the next couple of hours watching that movie.

*

"That's a stupid game." Kyle pointed out before taking a swing of his beer.

"No it's not." Hannah retorted haughtily.

"Kids play this game." Kyle grumbled setting his beer down on the table.

"So you have any better idea?" Hannah asked with her hand on her hips.

We were all leisurely siting in the sitting room after the movie was over. Kyle had brought a case of beer when he came here, which was later handed to each one of us, a bottle of beer.

At first, he only offered the beer to Zander and Ryan but when I asked for one he face registered shock but a grin soon replaced it and he handed me one.

I wasn't much of a drinker, just during the occasions and one beer was my limit, I couldn't handle more alcohol than that.

Then again, Hannah too grabbed one muttering how much she missed it and how desperately she needed alcohol in her system.

We decided to play a game, so Hannah suggested a simple and an easy game- truth or dare. But Kyle was against playing game.

"Well, I have a game on my mind." Kyle smirked and his eyes held mischief in it.

Zander buried his face on Amelia's neck and groaned loudly. "He is gonna suggest something stupid." He mumbled on her neck but I heard it and both Amelia and I chuckled at it.

And Zander wasn't wrong, Kyle indeed suggested something stupid which only Kyle can think and suggest.

"Let's play truth and dare." Kyle smiled to which Hannah rolled her eyes. "That's what I said-"

But before she could complete her sentence Kyle cut her off lifting his index finger up in the air. "But...in order to make it more interesting if the bottle points at you, you either answer a question thrown at you by any one of us or you get rid of one clothing material from your body." Kyle finished with a triumph smile.

I scoffed at his stupid game.

"Perv." I blurted before I could stop myself.

"I am not -"

"We are not playing any such kind of game." Zander shook his name.

"I don't wish to see Hannah stripping in front of you." Ryan scowled.

"Nope, not happening." Amelia's turned crimson.

"Okay fine. Was just saying." Kyle raised his hands up and grinned widely as if he expected these response from his friends.

"Let's just stick with the typical truth and dare." Ryan suggested and everyone agreed, even Kyle agreed with an amused chuckle.

His eyes held mine for a brief period. His eyes shining with pure mischief and he winked at me before dragging his eyes to the spinning bottle on the table.

Something about his eyes and wink didn't settle well with me.

What was going on in that head of his?

***

Heyyy,

So I updated!

And the next update will be pretty soon too. If you guys are also reading my other story - Xerxes Knight then I've already updated a couple of chapters so check it out if you guys still haven't.

And don't worry, I will complete this story very soon and I won't be taking down any of my stories.

So enjoy pretties.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 26 16
A forbidden love between a sister and her brother's best friend. Julia is a girl who lives in a dorm with many boys. They've been best friends since...
6.2M 125K 73
"An exciting sexy compromise full of pleasure, and this was such a pleasure to read!" - KitKatZhang "Two broken people trying to mend their pasts, bl...
572K 17.8K 37
Andy Clark is the new girl, not only did she fly across the world from American to Britain to attend university but she also did it alone. Moving in...
3.4M 104K 50
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞." "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟."...