Your Voice (camren)

By dontgocabello

Lauren walks into a cafe one night, no knowing that it would only take the sound of her voice to change it al... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
fourty-five

twenty-four

2.8K 60 2
By dontgocabello

Knowing that Camila is probably leaving soon, Lauren did everything in her power to surprise the brunette. With Lauren being the sweet and loving person that she is that has a knack for surprises, she had a good idea on what to do for her girlfriend.

Camila on the other hand was busy with her evening performances at the café, which were now a daily thing, and her rehearsals in the studio were usually frequenting during the day. Lauren never took this against the girl though. Ever since her breakdown a few weeks before the brunette's graduation, Lauren took the initiative of being the proudest supporter of her girlfriend. She would pick her up to and from rehearsals, watch if she had the chance, and even have her friends over at the café for them to watch the girl's nightly shows.

Lauren however, had to leave soon for a business trip in Brazil. Her father's company was planning a partnership with a Brazilian company. Since she was soon to be taking over the industry, her father was keen on sending her there instead.

"Camz?" Lauren whispers as she finds the brunette still sleeping in bed one morning.

"Mm?"

"Can we talk?" Lauren asks shyly. She really didn't want to have to do this early in the morning, but as soon she was given the opportunity to, she wanted to talk her business plans through immediately with Camila.

"Is there something wrong babe?" Camila asks as she stands up and finds her way through.

"Next week, Alfred would be picking you up from rehearsals. Is that okay?"

"Do you have an important meeting Laur? And you don't need him to come and get me. Dinah can drive us." Camila says happily.

"No, it's just that you're probably tired by then, so you might want to lay off doing the extra work." Lauren says worriedly. She really did care for the brunette. Much more that she wouldn't be around.

"Laur, I'm not a kid anymore. I can do it on my own, I promise." Camila assures her.

Lauren knows she isn't gonna win this argument. She just has to try her luck with the whole driving situation then.

"I might have to go to Brazil next week. I have meetings for the company, and my dad wants me to go." Lauren says sadly.

"Just take care, okay Laur? And come back home to me."

"You don't even have to ask. And yes, I'm coming home . To you." Lauren says as she seals a kiss on her girlfriend's forehead.

"Is that all?" Camila asks once more as she cuddles up to the green-eyed girl, her head lying on Lauren's chest.

"How about I teach you to drive?" Lauren suggests.

"Are you insane?!" Camila asks, shocked that Lauren thought of such.

"No, since Dinah won't always be around, I want you to learn. If that's what you want." Explains the green-eyed girl.

"You worry much more than my parents do Laur!" Camila banters playfully. And besides, even though I I probably learn, it's not like I'd have a car to drive."

"You're such a drama queen babe. Come on, cuddle closer." Lauren pleads as Camila scoots over to reach the brunette.

The whole morning was then spent on cuddling, Camila being the one who wouldn't leave the bed for anything but her need to use the bathroom. Lauren not even once complaining, as she loved the girl much more than she loves herself sometimes. These are the moments that remind her that she bagged herself a keeper.

"Don't you have rehearsals today babe?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah, in an hour or so." Camila says tiredly.

"Alright, how about you get ready, get your ass off this bed and ready." Lauren banters playfully.

"What do I get out of it?" Camila challenges the green-eyed girl.

"How about a kiss? And a night out with the girls and I?" Lauren smirks, knowing that the brunette would never miss out on a night to have fun with Dinah and the girls.

"I love the idea of a night out, but I'm definitely doing this for a kiss." Camila playfully returns the banter.

"Come here, you." Lauren then pulls the brunette up a bit so that she was now on eye-level with her. Something that begun in a passionate kiss ended up in a steamy making out session, making the younger brunette release a moan when Lauren held her closer.

"Yo, get out of each other's faces and get ready!" Dinah says, interrupting the sweet moment between the two.

"But I love Lauren's face.." Camila says faking a tantrum.

"Not as much as you love her hands, Walz." Dinah banters as she exits the room before an object gets thrown at her.

Lauren stifles a laugh as she looks at her ever so appealing girlfriend, as if Camila was the last glass of water in a dessert.

"Stop staring. It doesn't help babe." Camila says, getting her stuff ready.

"I can't help it when it makes me want to undress you." Lauren playfully banters.

"Lauren!"

"Okay, I'll stop." Lauren chuckles as she walks over to kiss Camila's temple.

--

After Lauren drove Camila and Dinah to the Ivory tower for their rehearsals, Lauren drives off to the Cabello residence without Camila's knowing.

"Lauren!" Sofi excitedly screams as she saw the green-eyed girl at their front yard.

"Mija, what are you doing here? Are you and Karla alright?" Sinu asks worriedly.

"Yes, Sinu. I just wanted to ask you about something in particular. Can we go inside?"

"Of course Lauren. Tell me everything you need. C'mon, Sofi." Sinu says as she calls her youngest daughter inside.

"So... About Camila leaving soon. I wanted to ask if it was okay that..." Lauren continues to talk to Sinu about her certain plans with the brunette. She felt the need to ask permission from the brunette's mother before proceeding with her plans to make sure that she was over-imposing.

"Mija, you don't have to do all those." Sinu responded after she went over her plans with Camila's mom and sister. Sofi of course was the supportive one, making it seem as if every word that fell from Lauren's mouth was the best plan ever. Sinu on the other hand, was quite apprehensive at having the raven-haired girl spend that much for Camila.

"It isn't going to be much, Sinu. By then we would probably be on our second year anniversary. Since we wouldn't be spending the first year together with her having commitments with Ivory, I think it's just right."

"I hope you don't mind me asking, Lauren. But all these plans seem to be too much. Do you plan on marrying my daughter in the future?"

"I sure do hope so, Sinu. She's the one for me." Lauren answers truthfully.

"I want her to marry kaki, mama. When I go over there to Kaki and Dinah you should see how Lauren always hugs Kaki and cares for her." Sofi butts in as if knowing how serious the conversation between Lauren and her mother.

"How old are you again, Lauren?"

"24, ma'am." Lauren truthfully answers.

"Okay, say in 10 years, do you see yourself married to Camila?"

"Definitely. Your daughter is not one to let go off."

"I'm definitely giving you my blessings, mija. I just want you to take it easy. Camila's relationships were never this easy. You know that."

"Yes, Sinu. And those plans are to make we stay the same."

"By all means, go ahead mija. Let me know what you need." Sinu replies with a smile on her face, happy that someone was willing to do all these for her daughter.

--

"That was a great run, girls!"

Camila and Dinah's vocal coach was smiling at them, amazed at how the two girls could keep doing such professional performances when they were just starting out.

"Ladies, the Company is making sure that I run these by you both before our next session. Is that okay?" Sarah, the vocal coach asked them.

"Bring it on sistah S!" Dinah fires black excitedly.

"You've both signed the contract officially already, right?" Sarah clarifies.

"Yes, just a few days ago." Camila explains.

"Then by now, you know how the two of you would be going in and out of various cities for promotion right?"

"We sure do!" Dinah excitedly replies.

"So girls, I was told to let you both know that you will be flying in a month. We're going to go to Chicago, New York and Miami. You guys would be opening shows for artists, AND doing mall promotion at public events." Sarah explains thoroughly. The conversation went on about Camila and Dinah's schedule was already getting filled up with promotion, especially after someone blew up one of the videos they uploaded on Youtube.

"We understand completely, Sarah." Camila replies with a smile, happy to be given the opportunity both she and Dinah wanted since they were young.

"Now, the serious part. Your families, your friends, and significant others have to understand this, alright? You guys would be very busy during the first few months. So anything outside the immediate concern of the family will have to be pushed back a little." Sarah explains, trying to gauge the reaction of both girls.

Lauren. The first thing that comes into the brunette's mind is her girlfriend. She instantly remembered how Lauren feared this, and hearing it come from Sarah was just an evil confirmation that Lauren's guts would be proved right.

Silence fell over the room as Dinah held back what she had to say to examine Camila. The brunette being consumed in her thoughts about the older girl.

"Camila?" Dinah and Sarah ask in unison.

"Yeah...yeah. Hi. I understand." Camila replies as she nodded her head in agreement to what Sarah previously said.

"Any concerns, girls?" Sarah asks with a tone of finality.

"Are we allowed to bring companions?" Camila shyly asks.

"Of course. Given that they pay for airfare and all that." Sarah gladly answers.

"Then we shouldn't have a problem. How about we get this show on the road!" Camila says as she stood up from the couch she and Dinah were sitting on, resuming the rehearsal they ought to finish. Camila being the big ball of energy that she was, and Dinah being the passionate performer that she was was what led to the rehearsal's success. The girls performed as if it were a real show, leaving Sarah nothing else but pleased.

"And that's a wrap ladies, next week again!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
78.8K 3.3K 3
On the first day that Lauren starts working at Starbucks, she swears to herself that she will never write her number down on someone's coffee cup. ...
2.7M 94.8K 200
Messages between Ally, Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Camila. (#1 in Fanfiction 7/18/17)