I Stole the Badboy's Phone | ✓

By nashracxa12

• 5-17-18 • In every normal cliché story, the bad boy messes with the good girl, but Brynn's type of cliché i... More

ISTBP
Prologue
01| New beginnings
02| Zane
03| Strip show
04| Feisty
05| Theo
06| Lost phone
07| Cussing
08| Dirty stuff
09| Kids
10| Detention
11| Nice my ass
12| Hypocrite
13| Jealousy
14| Max
15|Love, love
16| Caring
17| Bipolar
18| Secrets
19| Friends
20| Self esteem
21| Girlfriend?
22| Meetings
23| United
24| Prank
25| Siblings
26| Feelings
27| Drama
28| Christmas shopping
30| I'm yours
31| Date pt.1
32| Date pt.2
33| Heated
34| Surprise pt.1
35| Surprise pt.2
36| Valentines Day
37| Cake
38| Vacations
39| Beach day
40| Jail
41| Grounded
42| Dinner
43| Movies
44| Together
45| Half a year
46| Stars
47| Music
48| Promises
49| Ring
50| Hiding place
Epilogue

29| Christmas Eve

170K 6.9K 1.6K
By nashracxa12

edited

Longer update ahead, hope you enjoy it. You'll need internet or wifi because there are going to be text messages!

__________

It was Christmas Eve's day. Kian was still home, which was kinda good because sometimes he was fun to be with, but kinda bad because most of the time he's a pain in the ass and makes me want to cut his balls off and feed them to the dogs on the street.

Ellie and Angela were preparing dinner, while James and Oliver were watching Tv and talking about work. Ezra, Kian and Zane were up in Ezra's room playing Ps4 and I was in my room, thinking about Zane.

As stupid as it sounds, every time I see him, I feel a whole zoo in my stomach and I just want to run to him and kiss him.

What happened to the old Brynn who would never think about sappy romantic shit? Lost and nowhere to be found. I miss her, to be honest. She was like, amazeballs.

I was scrolling down Twitter when a message popped in the screen. Ezra, of course.

I rolled my eyes and then answered.

I groaned and stared at the screen, waiting for him to answer.

The conversation went on until he stopped answering.

A few minutes later, he answered.

Don't ask why I have a pig nose beside his contact, cause I don't even know myself. I sighed and then dialed Zane's number. Yes, he has an old phone he's been using for a while, but he said it doesn't compare to his lost beauty.

"Hello" He said and I sighed. I really didn't want to call him.

"Uh, can we like, talk?" I asked and I heard Kian yell from the other line something like 'Go get that dick Brynn' and groaned. I hate that asshole.

"Right now?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"Yeah, right now" I answered.

"I'll be there in a sec" He said and then hung up.

I sat in my bed and waited for him to arrive. A few minutes later, there was a soft knock in the bathroom door and I slightly smiled.

"Come in" I said softly and he walked inside my room. "You know you can use the other door" I said motioning to my room's door and he grinned.

"I prefer this one" He said and I chuckled.

"So, um, how are you?" I asked.

"Great, you?" He asked.

"Uh, good" I answered and he nodded. "So how's Jade?" I asked and he sat beside me.

"We broke up" He answered and my eyes widened.

"What?"

"Well, I broke up with her" He said and I nodded.

"Uh, w-why?" I asked and he smiled.

"Because a relationship can't work if you are not dating someone you love" He answered and I gulped then nodded.

"Right. So, I-I'm sorry. I know I haven't been the best person, but in my defense I've never been a good person. I'm kind of a bitch, I admit it, but I also have a big big heart. And I'm really sorry for acting like a bitch, but Jade is just, how can I put this... an annoying brat. Oh God, this is so cringe. I want to be friends with you and I'm sorry if I fucked everything up. Please forgive my stupid ass. If you do, you're an amazing asshol-"

His lips pressed against mine and my eyes widened. Holy fuckidy shit! I closed my eyes and answered the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. A minute later, we pulled away breathlessly and he smiled.

"Why are you sorry? I was the asshole that fucked everything up. I'm sorry for being a dick. I know Jade is a bitch, trust me, but I-I wanted not to like you because I thought I was going to hurt you, and I ended up doing it anyway" He said and my eyes widened.

"You shouldn't have made a decision without asking how I felt" He sighed.

"I know, and I'm sorry" I decided not to ask anymore.

"So, are we good?" I asked and he smirked.

"More than good, actually" He said and quickly pecked my lips before running away to his room.

-

I got dressed in a long sleeved turtle neck red sweater and a short black skirt. I slipped some black heels on and let my hair loose. I sat in front of my small vanity and applied some mascara to my lashes and eyeliner to my lids.

Someone knocked on my door and I mumbled a 'come in' before the door opened and Kian walked inside the room.

"Damn! You look hot" He said and I chuckled.

"Thanks" He smiled.

"So tomorrow is Christmas" I nodded.

"Finally. I've been waiting so long" I said and he chuckled.

"Are you ready yet?" He asked and I stood up.

"Yeah. Let's go" I said and walked out of my room, Kian following.

We walked inside the living room and saw everyone already there. Ezra looked up and gasped when he saw me.

"Woah. You look amazing" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks" I said and Zane eyed me up and down.

"You look...beautiful" He said and I swear I blushed.

Calm your hormones. Now!

"T-thanks" I said and Ellie grinned.

"Dinner is ready. Let's eat!" She said and everyone followed her inside the dinning room. Zane stayed behind with me and then whispered in my ear.

"Trying to impress me, princess?" He said and I gulped. Calm down. He's just asking a stupid question. No need to blush or shit.

"No. I'm trying to impress myself" I answered and he smirked.

"Typical Brynn" He said and then sat down.

The only empty seat was beside him so sadly, I had to sit beside him.

"Come on, let's eat. I'm starving" Oliver said and then we started eating.

After eating, we decided to go to the living room and watch movies before we all went to sleep. Hours later, Ellie fell asleep on Oliver's lap while he slept too, Angela fell asleep, her head resting on James' shoulder while he slept too. Ezra was splattered on the floor, sleeping peacefully and Kian went to his room because he said that the floor was uncomfortable and he didn't want to see Zane and I making out. Asshole.

"I'm glad you arrived this house and became part of our family" Zane said and I smiled.

"There's nowhere I'd rather be"

__________

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this update. Point out any typos left so I can fix them soon. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
1.3M 57K 60
Life has been pretty normal for Malia Reid for the past two years. She gets good grades, has nice friends, and most importantly: she stays out of tro...
399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...
16 0 12
In the halls of St. Gabriel's High School, Ezekiel reigns as the charismatic bad boy, charming his way through senior year with a devil-may-care atti...