Pushed Away

By elphiemenzel

Just read it I'm bad art descriptions. After cotillion, Evie begins to notice a lot has changed. People are p... More

Broken Dreams
Pictures
Chemistry
Princess?
Mood Change
Role Reversal
Seperation
Let Me Go
Crashing
Collide
Secrets
He Knows
You Go, Or She Does
Coronation Pt 1
Ghosts of My Past
Torn Family

Coronation Pt 2

2.2K 77 8
By elphiemenzel

Mal
I watched as the limo with Evie drove off and I choked back my tears. I could cry after coronation. If I can last that long.
"Mal!" I heard Ben call and I jumped.
"Ben, hi.." I said awkwardly, he went to kiss me but I turned my head quickly.
"Come on your coronation is starting" he said and I smiled.
"Oh how am I doing?" I said and he rolled his eyes laughing.

After the coronation the party began. I was officially a princess, but I wasn't happy. Something, well someone, was missing. I declined Ben's offer to dance and he sat next to me.
"Alright, you won't kiss me, you won't eat, you won't dance. What's wrong." He asked and I shook my head putting on a fake smile, was this going to be my life, fake smiles and the distant memory of who I love.
"Nothing Ben I'm just a little tired." I said and he nodded.
"Well I'm going to get something to eat." He said standing up and walking away. I immediately dropped my smile and began playing with my dress. Thats when I realised this is the dress Evie made me. I felt a lump in the back of my throat and swallowed hard trying to get rid of it.
"Mal are you alright?" I heard Jay say and I looked up wiping my eyes.
"Uhh, yeah I'm fine." I said and he looked extremely disappointed.
"Mal." He said and I broke. He quickly pulled me away from the crowd and Carlos soon followed. Jay hugged me and rubbed my back.
"Mal, whats wrong?" Jay said. I sat down leaning against the wall and just cried. When I finally calmed down I was able to talk.
"It's.. Evie.." I said and they exchanged a look.
"What about Evie?" Carlos said and I shook my head.
"I... I... Need her.." I said realising for the first time who I truly wanted to be with.
"Mal, then what are you doing here?" Carlos said handing me his car keys. I looked up at the two of them and smiled.
"We'll cover for you, that's what family is for." Jay said winking. "Good luck Mal." He said and I rushed out the back door. I ran to Carlos' car and looked back to see Jay waving me off. I got in and pulled the note out from Evie that had her address. I entered it in the gos and began to drive.
Evie
I paid the taxi driver and got out of the car. I walked up to my door and went in locking the door behind me. I sat down with my back against the door resting my head back. I had hoped to see Jay and Carlos before I left but I couldn't stay, seeing Mal was to difficult. I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. I quickly changed into a comfortable sweatshirt and sweat pants. I grabbed my phone and walked back downstairs, I hadn't eaten anything so I called and ordered a pizza. A couple of minutes later there was a knock. I payed for the pizza and brought it over to my table. My phone buzzed but I ignored it I was to tired to care right now anyway. I flipped on the tv and turned on a random movie. I was about to sit down when there was a knock on my door, I got up and walked over to the door looking through the peephole. On the other side I saw someone I didn't exactly want to see. I opened the door.
"Hey Evie, I didn't see you at the coronation but I kinda was.. it's been a while.." Doug said awkwardly. I shrugged and stood there not letting him in, I was hoping he'd get the hint.
"Look Doug, nows not really a good time.." I said hearing my phone start to ringing. "Uhh.. hang on a second." I walked over and answered my phone, and at that point Doug had entered my house.
"Evie I'm on my way home, I'll be there soon." I heard Dizzy say and hang up. I clutched my phone in my hand and turned back to Doug who was now looking around.
"Like i was saying, not a great time, maybe you could come over another time and we can talk?" I said but he approached me and began to corner me. He reached out to take my hand but I pulled it away.
"Oh Evie, why can't you see that you belong with me." He said and pushed me against the wall. I pushed him back and stepped away.
"I'm not a child anymore Doug and I've told you before I don't like you that way." I said and opened the door pointing out, that's when I realised there was another person standing there, ready to knock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 111 27
It all started the day Evie was born. Everyone considered her more beautiful than her mother, causing the queen's jealousy to only grow more. The Ev...
19K 417 23
Mal was raised to believe that love was something that made people weak obviously thanks to her mother. Mal was feared by everyone on the isle as she...
3.5K 195 23
Evie has finally found love. After years of searching for her prince, turns out she only needed a princess. Then she meets a special pirate. Will Evi...