Dark Contract

By XkuroyashaX

A demon named Astaroth and a boy named Kushiro will have an adventure that no one knows where they're adventu... More

The Demon and The Kid
The Academy
Is it an enemy? Or an ally?
The promise of a lifetime
Acceptance
Mountain's peak
The beginning of adventure!
The sakura village part 1
The sakura village part 2
The imperial magic
Kuro vs beelzebub!
A place called Home
Return For New Job
Astaroth's past
The one who changed the demon
Kushiro VS Rukh!
To the New horizon!

A team

147 3 0
By XkuroyashaX

At school*

Professor: okay everyone, today we will be having our permanent group, and that group of yours will be your group until graduation. Group 1,2,3,4.......etc. group 6 layla,kuro and kushiro.
Kuro: hey kushiro!
Kushiro: looks like we're in the same team huh?
Layla: isn't he the who lost to you?
Kuro: ahaha...... please forget that, anyway it's nice to meet you guys
Kushiro: same here
Layla: same.

After the meeting they got they're very first mission and that to go at the top of mountain.

Kushiro: damn, this is high!
Layla: I'm tired
Kuro: really layla? This is like a training ya know? Just enjoy it.
Kushiro: let's have a rest, i think it will take as a few days before we reach the top.
Kuro: alright, you win.

*the night came and build a camp*

Kushiro: since we are eating in a campfire, why don't we share something about ourselves?
Kuro: good idea!
Layla: as long as it's not personal.
Kuro: don't be like that! Let's have fun and know each other.
Layla: then I'll start first, i am layla, i live in a small village and our village is full of villagers that has silver hair like me, our main magic is water.
Kuro: then I'm next. My main magic is wind, my mother and father live in a city, a peaceful city, that's why I don't have a big problems like the other.
Kushiro: then it's my turn.
(Should i tell them that I don't have magic before?)
Astaroth: i think you should not kid, because they'll ask you how you gained it.
Kushiro: you got a point.
Kuhiro: well, i live in a poor village, i have shadow element.
Kuro: that's all???? Cmon men 😑
Kushiro: haha
Layla: but having shadow element, is very rare.
Kuro: actually after i lost to Kushiro, I researched all the shadow holder and it looks like kushiro is the only shadow user.
Kushiro: (i can see where this topic will go, better dodge it) well, let's just sleep, it's already late and we're also moving early tomorrow.
Layla&kuro: alright.

New friendship is new power, what things could be waiting for them at the top of the mountain?

Chapter 6 completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 488 37
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
527K 17.8K 75
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
81.8K 642 118
My Personal Recommends for Best Taglish Series Stories. The series may consist of BoysLove, MPreg, GirlsLove, & BoyxGirl Stories. 06.26.21 🌟Most Imp...
19.7K 663 45
originally from the twitter au by kentinlayag_