GUSTAKHIYAAN (A Manan Story)

Von littledamselintown

(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into t... Mehr

prologue
Characters
ONE
ATTENTION PLEASE !
TWO
FOUR
THREE
FIVE
SIX
TEASER
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author Note
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
TEASER
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
Note
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
Bonus Chapter(one)
Bonus Chapter(two)
Bonus Chapter (three)

EIGHTEEN

12K 1K 300
Von littledamselintown

"Gol-gappi! Tum ne bhi pee li !" Manik spoke cheekily while eyeing the bottle in my hands.

"Tum ne bhi matlab ?"I asked cutely while pouting and he pulled out the little silver beer bottle from his pocket.

"Main ne bhi pee li !" He laughed while shaking his head and I tried to stand up from the floor.

"Arey ! Arey ! Ruko!" He spoke frantically and doddered towards me. 

I looked at him with confusion as he sat down on the floor beside me.

He kept his head at my laps and opened his beer bottle.

"Aye Manik aese mat piyo! Gale main atak jayegi!" I spoke worriedly with my big eyes and he chuckled.

"Tumne Kia samgha hai mughe ! Haan ! Main itna bhi buddhu nhi hn !" He smiled triumphantly and pulled out a pink straw from his pants pocket.

"Dekha!" He moved his eyes while showing me the straw and I went all aww on him.

"Aww you are so intelligent ! Mera smart Papppuuu!" I pulled his right cheek and with that gradually pulled the last word.

"Tch! Gol-gappi please don't call me pappu !" He whined while sucking on his beer and I laughed.

"Pappu! Pappu !Pappu!" I squealed while pulling his both cheeks and he pouted after keeping the beer bottle on his stomach,grabbed between his palm.

"Gol-gappi ! I love you very much!"Suddenly he spoke in a childish tone and I smiled.

Jhoota !

"But I don't love you !" I pouted and pushed his head from my laps.

I stood up while fumbling and took another sip of the alcohol before thumping it on the bar counter.

"Par Kyon ?"He almost cried while pulling his lower lip out and I wrapped my arms around my chest while looking on the other side,with puffed cheeks. 

"You took Soha out and you didn't ask me once!Ek baari bhi nhi ! Ek baari bhi nhi pucha tum ne mughse!" I spoke while showing him my joined thumb and forefinger.

"Wo maine tumhe J karne k liye kiya!" He lowered his head and held his one ear.

"I am sorry !" He pouted and I looked at him with squeezed eyes.

"Dil se Sorry ?" I asked with narrowed eyes and he nodded cutely.

"Ok ! Maine tumhe maaf kia!" I spoke happily and hugged him making him step back.

"Tumhe pta hai gol-gappi Wo Soha ek number ki lucchi hai !" He spoke while hugging me tightly and I broke the hug being confused.

"Kyon Kia hua ?" I asked while blinking my eyes and he sighed heavily.

"You know she tried to kiss me !" He palmed his face being embarrassed and my jaw dropped down to the floor.

"Hawww ! Phir ?"My eyes were still wide.

"Phir ! Phir kiya I pushed her ! Maine use bohot danta! Uski himmat kesi hui meri izzat lootne ki !" He spoke with tight jaws and clenched his palms angrily.

"Don't worry ! Pappu ! Usne kuch kiya tou nhi na Bas phir Kyon gussa ho rahe ho !" I cupped his both cheeks and he smiled a girlish one.

"Isiliye! Isiliye! I love you ! You always understand me! Hamesha tum meri baat sunti ho aur aaj tak tumne kabhi meri izzat lootne ki koshish bhi nhi ki!"He spoke while pulling me by my waist and I lowered my eyes shyly.

"You are so beautiful Gol-gappi!"   He smiled while tucking my loose strands behind my ear.

"Even you are very handsome ! Pappu !" I spoke shyly and looked up at him.

"Sachi!" He asked with glittering eyes and I nodded. "Muchi!"

"Phir ? Tum mere paas Kyon nhi ati? Mughe kiss Kyon nhi karti ?" He complained grumpily and I pursed my lips glumly.

"Kyon k meri armaan se engagement hogayi hai na ! Main ab uski hogayi hn !" I muttered sadly and Manik's hold on my waist tightened.

"Tum sirf meri ho ! Samjhi ! Uss Armaan ki nhi ho ! Sirf meri ho !" He spoke with slammed jaws while pulling me more closer and I looked at him with scared eyes.

"Manik ! Tum gussa mat ho na ! Acha Bas main tumhari hn !" I caressed his cheeks slightly and he raised his brows.

"Pakka na ? Hamesha meri hi rahogi na ?" He asked like a kid and I nodded.

"Yes bolo!" He ordered cutely and I closed my eyes while chortling.

"Yes ! Main hamesha , hamesha Tumhari hi rahungi! Nandani was ,is and will always be yours !" I smiled while keeping my head on my shoulder and he showed me his white teeth.

"Phir humein kiss karni chahiye na Kyon k we love each other !" He smiled with twinkling eyes and I blushed.

"No ! Kiss karna is not good thing ! Ye hamare manners nhi hain !" I hid my blush and tried to remove his arm from my waist.

"Yaar gol-gappi! Aese mat karo ! Phir main Soha k paas chla jaonga!" He pouted first and then raised his one brow cunningly.

I scowled at him angrily.

"Tum Soha k paas nhi jaoge!" I gritted my teeth and he smirked.

"Then kiss me !" He spoke cheekily and shaped his lips in a big pout.

"Nhi !" I pushed his pout.

"Why ?" He cried.

"Mughe sharam aa rahi hai !" I spoke with low eyes and he stayed silent for a minute.

"Idea !" He clicked his finger and widened his eyes in excitement.

"Idhar aao !" He held my palm and made me sit on the bed.

"Kia kar rahe ho ?" I asked being confused and he showed me his hand.

He moved towards the window while stumbling here and there and closed it.

Then he moved towards the door and closed it also.

He came towards the bed and sat on the other side.

"Gol-gappi! Mere paas aajao! Main lights off kardunga na Phir tumhe dar lagega!" He stretched his arm and I crawled towards him on my knees.

"Ab main light off kardunga! Phir tum mughe kiss karna ok ?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist and I nodded like an obedient student.

"Are you ready gol-gappi?" He asked while turning his face towards me after switching off the lights.

" Yes!"I spoke happily and cupped his right cheek.

He bent his face towards me and I pushed my lips up but the stretch which occurred in my neck didn't make me feel comfortable.

I moved back while pouting and Manik whose eyes were closed opened them slowly.

"Kia hua ? kissie karo na !"He spoke in a cute sluggish tone.

"Aese mughse kiss nhi ho rahi! Meri neck main dard hoga!" I spoke sadly and we both remained silent for second.

"Acha ! Mere paas ek idea hai !" Suddenly he exclaimed and left my waist.

He laid down on the bed and I scrunched my nose when he pulled my elbow,making me lay over him completely.

"Ab ! Ab kiss hojaegi!"He smiled goofily and my eyes went wide in appreciation.

"How can be someone so intelligent ?"I whispered with wide eyes and he blushed.

"Bas gol-gappi! Itni tareef mat karo na ! Mughe sharam ati hai!" He spoke shyly while palming his face and I laughed and removed his palms from his face.

.

"Manik ready na?" I asked and he closed his eyes tightly,exhibiting his extreme excitement.

"Ready steady on marks get set go !" I squealed and in the next moment my lips touched his lips.

Slowly slowly his palms crawled around my waist.

My lips canoodled his lips and soon they were engaged in smooching his soft sweet flesh.

His palms which were above my shirt sneaked inside my shirt and my breaths turned high gradually. 

He tried to be dominant but my tongue won and I tasted his spiciest,sour beer mixed saliva.

His palms roamed all over my back and my tongue moved all over his mouth.

Being breathless I broke the kiss and fell beside him.

"Gol-gappi! This was the best kiss I've ever had!" After a while  he mumbled while staring at the ceiling and I blushed while turning on the other side.

He laughed and wrapped his arm around my stomach from back.My shirt was disheveled which gave him opportunity to explore my bare tummy.

He tangled his legs with mine and I felt a knot churning in my stomach.

"I love you very much ! Gol-gappi! Mughse mera ishq mat che'ena! Jeena sirf tumhare sath hi ata hai mughe,warna tumhare baghair sirf marna janta hn main!"A tear fell from his eye on my shoulder and I turned towards him.

"Main tumse kabhi dur nhi jaungi because I love you too na !"I wiped his wet eyes and he smiled.

My head was resting on his arm and our faces were inches apart.

His eyes darted towards my lips and I felt his brown eyes getting dark.

"Can I kiss you ?" He asked cutely and I nodded while smiling.

"Only one haan !" I warned and he nodded.

He pulled his arm from beneath my head and came over me.

He entangled my fingers with his fingers and pressed them on the pillow beside my head.

We closed our eyes as our lips met once again.

My hands unknowingly started crawling against his chest and I heard his groan in my mouth.

He plucked my lips between his teeth and I moaned.

The heat around us expanded as his lips met with my neck soon after assaulting my lips with them.

The alcoholic state of our minds  ruled our hearts and we crossed our lines by throwing away each other's apparels on the floor.

My hands kneaded his hair as he continued to make me cry incoherently because of his harsh bites.

Role reversed as after sometime I climbed over him and cupped his face,devouring his lips I crawled a little down and bit his neck. His hold on my lower back tightened and he turned,taking me under him.

A firefly crawling on our window sill twinkled as first heavenly pleasure passed through our bodies.Epitome of tears cascaded down my cheeks but before they could damp my chin his lips were there to drink them.

Our bodies felt worn out but our hearts were delighted as we happily confessed our love to each other again and collapsed together on one pillow,under one blanket with our sweaty hearts touching each other,tuning a mellifluous beat,we slept.

AUR HUM KHWABON KA SAHARA LIYE !

EK DOSRE KI BAAHON KA AASARA LIYE!

PALKEIN BICHAYE SO GAYE!

YE SOCHE BAGHAIR NA JAANE KIS MOR PAR LE JAYEGI HAMEIN YE GUSTAAKHI HAMARI !

KAHIN AESA NA HO SIRF EK GUSTAAKHI SE WO ASHIQ AUR MAIN MAASHOOQA FANAA HOJAYE ! AUR HAMARA ISHQ BE-NISHAAN REH JAYE !

......

God ! You guys don't know how I've written this chapter ! So worried I am for this chappy ! 😞I hope I didn't spoil it ?🙈

This was a short chappy I know because the next one is supposed to be the crucial one perhaps a lengthy one too!😎

Lastly I've written a new TS TORRID HEARTS! Bestow a glance!😍

Yours
New Wanderer

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.6K 3.6K 41
08/01/2021 - 24/06/2022 Nandani Taylor from Shimla is an epitome of beauty starting as first year student in Rosemary field. She is gorgeous, she is...
393K 31.9K 39
**WATTPADINDIA FEATURED STORY** What happens when you loose your "HOPE" Do you move on..without fighting.. Or Do you...
362K 29K 28
When an wandering Boy meets a wandering girl! Both are in search of peace and satisfaction! The loneliness and hollowness is chasing them! Will they...
Yaariyan Von Tara

Fanfiction

118K 15.6K 62
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, number one youth show which showed us so many emotions, so many sides of love and friendship. The journey of Manik and Nandini to...