My Cheerleader Has A Gun (gxg)

By maryrobins

Olivia Cox is your typical highschool student. She's wealthy, spoiled and of course the captain of school's c... More

Chapter 1 "Queen Bee"
Chapter 3 "Masked Girls"
Chapter 4 "Banged Up"
Chapter 5 "A Sudden Invitation"
Chapter 6 "Movie Night"
Chapter 7 "Suspicion"
Chapter 8 "Questions and Intruders"
Chapter 9 "Just Another Ordinary Day"
Chapter 10 "Her Soft Lips"
Chapter 11 "Back To School"
Chapter 12 "Trail"
Chapter 13 "A Little Space And A Kiss"
Chapter 14 "Complicated"
Chapter 15 "On A Mission"
Chapter 16 "Not Too Discreet"
Chapter 17 "The Bitch's Confession"
Chapter 18 "Little Plan"
Chapter 19 "A Little Bump Ahead"
Chapter 20 "Saving Sara"
Chapter 21 "In For A Surprise"
Chapter 22 "Guns Blazing"
Chapter 23 "Taken"
Chapter 24 "Confined"
Chapter 25 "In A Weak State"
Chapter 26 "Killed"
Chapter 27 "Let The Game Begin"
Chapter 28 "Trick or Threat"
Chapter 29 "Smooth Plan"
Chapter 30 "The Bitch's 'I Love You'"
Chapter 31 "Out On A Date"
Chapter 32 "Gun Game"
Chapter 33 "Blood Spilt"
Chapter 34 "In Distress"
Chapter 35 "Consequence"
Chapter 36 "Guilt"
Chapter 37 "Left Behind"
Chapter 38 "Deadlock"
Chapter 39 "Going In"
Chapter 40 "Fight To The End"
Chapter 41 "Survive"
Chapter 42 "The End Has Come"
Need Suggestions!! Another Story!
Redress (New Story)
Redress has been published!

Chapter 2 "Samantha Flynn"

24.1K 741 574
By maryrobins

Scarlett

I sat quietly while waiting patiently for the principal to finish scrutinizing me from head to toe. Earlier, as soon as I entered the school premise, a girl suddenly came up beside me and said I was asked to come to the principal's office immediately. I was reluctant at first but then the girl assured me it was nothing serious. Apparently, it was the principal's usual deed to welcome new students in her school. 

But was scrutinizing me up part of her welcome deed?

I cleared my throat before speaking up, "I feel welcomed already Mrs. Meyers. Thank you!" I said sarcastically but in a serious tone. 

Her eyes narrowed and brows arched together for a moment before her expression changed back to normal. She smiled and nodded at me, "It's nice meeting you Ms. Flynn and welcome to your new school. Sara will guide you to your first class." 

I smiled half-haearted, "Thank you again Mrs. Meyers."

We both stood up from our seats and nodded at Sara who suddenly appeared from the corner room. The principal ushered Sara and me towards the door and smiled before we headed on our way. 

"I'm Sara by the way," she said cheerfully.

"Samantha."

"Cute name. So where are you from Sam?" My ears tingled slightly when she shortened my name. I was yet used to my fake name and when she shortened it, it sounded different, a good difference. 

"Just far from here," I replied vaguely. I expected her to ask me the specific but luckily she wasn't that curious. 

"You're not a chatty one, are you?" I didn't bother answering her so she probably took it as a yes. She stayed silent for a moment while we continue walking down the hall which I was grateful for. As much as I wanted to be alone as I knew where my classes were, I couldn't really refused the principal. She might asked questions which I was trying to avoid. 

The silence didn't last long when Sara spoke asking for my class schedule. I sighed handing it to her. She scanned it carefully before her expression changed to a grim one.

"You have the same section with Olivia?" she asked, her tone sounded crestfallen.

"Who?" I retorted, pretending I didn't know who she was talking about.

"She's the devil's spawn making this school hell with her presence," she suddenly blurted angrily. It was unexpected coming from her who looked like someone who couldn't say bad words to other people.

"So?"

"So? You don't wanna mess with her or else she will make your life a living hell."

"Oh okay." Her brow raised while her eyes narrowed at my statement. She must be thinking I was stupid for not believing her. If only she knew that I knew about Olivia.

"You'll know what I'm talking about when you meet her."

I just shrugged and continued walking at my usual speed which was a little faster for Sara. I was thankful she was keeping up with my pace by half-running and that I didn't have to slow down so she could catch up with me. I saw her glanced at her watch and motioned for me to walk faster. She probably realized I was getting late but I didn't really mind because school wasn't important, my mission was. 

"I'm so sorry for talking too much. I didn't realize it was already time for your first subject."

You think so? Instead of blurting that out, I remained silent watching her black hair that cascaded in the middle of her small back, moved in her every steps. When I first saw her earlier, I could tell she was a bubbly person by how she carried herself and greeted every student she met on her way, students must liked her because of it. And talking about her appearance, she didn't look bad, in fact, she looked cute with those round eyeglasses of her but if she removed them, she would look pretty.

While she was walking ahead of me she turned to her right and accidentally bumped into someone. They both stumbled on their butts and hissed in pain. 

Clumsy much!

Rolling my eyes, I helped Sara get on her feet and heard her mumbled a thank you. But my attention swayed to the girl she bumped into when she cursed loudly. I smiled mentally as she struggled getting up to her feet because of her tight skirt that ended up in the middle of her thighs. 

"Why does everyone likes to crash into me," she hissed.

"I'm sorry Olivia," Sara said sincerely. 

Olivia glared at her. If looks could kill, Sara would be already six feet below ground. "You! I know you!" Olivia pointed her index finger at my guide. "You're Mrs. Meyers' assistant. How dare you collide into me you nerd!"

"I'm so sorry Olivia, I didn't mean to, it was an accident."

Crossing my arms onto my chest, I leaned on my side in the wall while listening to their heated argument. God, sometimes highschool drama could be entertaining.

"Accident or not, you dare crossed my path. Do you have any idea what will happen to those who dared cross my path?"

"But I didn't mean to. I was on a hurry and didn't see you coming."

Olivia snorted in disbelief, "YOU didn't see ME? This..." her hands gestured to herself, "YOU didn't see this BEAUTY?" If I wasn't used to hide my emotions, I would start cracking up at her last statement.

"No I didn't mean-"

"Am I that easy to miss?"

"No, it's not that at all. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry." 

Oh for God's sake, stop apologizing Sara.

"No, no, no, no! You better start hiding in your closet because if I ever-"

"That's enough," I said calmly before she could finish her threat. Her eyes found mine as if she just noticed me and glared. I stood beside Sara still crossing my arms and stared at Olivia. I would admit, she looked more beautiful in close up. That photo of her and days of watching her from afar didn't do justice at how beautiful she was seeing her this close for the first time. 

"And who are you?," she asked in disgust. 

"Samantha Flynn."

"Are you her bodyguard or something?" 

More like yours! 

I didn't answer her which made her snap and stalk closer to me. I raised my hand protectively in front of Sara and pushed her back gently. She looked up at me and noticed her lips curved up into a little smile. But I didn't bother smiling back as I turned back my attention to Olivia who was looking at my arm in front of Sara. As if she felt my gaze upon her, her eyes swayed back to me. 

"You better know what you're doing. You don't wanna mess with me," she warned.

"So I've told," I replied nonchalantly. 

"Oh you have the audacity to not take heed of my warning."

I smirked at her, not really insulted or frightened at what she was saying, in fact, I was enjoying our little friendly exchanges. It made me think about this mission, at first I thought this was boring but I changed my mind, this was totally entertaining. 

"If you have nothing sensible to say, I think we're done here." I mentally applauded myself when I heard her gasp. She probably didn't expect my dismissal and maybe this was her first time someone dismissed her.

"How.dare.YOU!" She was about to lunge at me but I raised my hand mid-air stopping her from doing so. I could tell she was fuming with anger as her cheeks were turning red.

"Not for now, I'm already late in my class and I think you are too. You were probably on your way to comfort room before Sara bumped you, to touch-up yourself which will make you so late in class. And I doubt that you already entered the classroom since you're still carrying your bag and you just missed your classroom.  From what I could tell, it's not like you to get in class without a little retouch because you think it would ruin your poise. Am I right?" If her angry face was entertaining to look at, what was more if you saw her shocked face, it would totally brighten your day.

Without waiting for her comeback, I gently dragged Sara and started walking, leaving the shocked Olivia standing in the center of the hallway.  

"Oh God, you were amazing back there," Sara finally spoke as soon Olivia was out of earshot. I didn't acknowledge her compliment and remained silent. By now, I was back to my serious and untalkative mood. Sara took the hint and shut herself up. We were walking in a complete silence but it wasn't awkward or anything. It was a comfortable silence in fact and I liked it. When we reached my classroom, Sara thanked me once again and left before I opened the door.

All eyes fell upon me as I walked towards the teacher silently. The teacher, who I believed was Mrs. Pierce, eyed at me, looking angry at my sudden intrusion. She must be thinking I had no respect, which was true, by suddenly barging in without permission or anything. As if I needed permission.

She looked at a paper in her table then looked up at me. "You must be the new student."

"Yes," I answered nonchalantly. I felt the heat radiating my body as the students continued staring at me but I didn't feel nervous or shy, I stood confidently in front.

"A new student with a little attitude I see!"

"It'll just take time if I came knocking and asking your permission to enter Mrs. Pierce. So I just saved you a couple of minutes by not doing that." I heard few students snickered at my response. Her eyes turned to slits but I didn't flinch, instead I faced the my new classmates and introduced myself. "My name is Samantha Flynn and I would be your new classmate." With that, I walked towards an empty seat in the middle which I saw when I came in and sat down. 

The room was silent and neither wanted to break the silence even Mrs. Pierce. She was still glaring at me and I returned the gesture. No one could intimidate with just a single glare. Moments later, the door flew open again, and this time, Olivia came barging in. She still looked pissed and when her eyes spotted me, she glared daggers at me and her jaw was clenched in anger. To make it worse, I winked at her and then faintly waved my fingers. I hadn't caught her reaction at my gesture when Mrs. Pierce spoke up.

"Ah Ms. Cox, late again."

"Not now Mrs. P." My brow twitched at her response. What an attitude!

"Who do you think you are young lady?" Mrs. Pierce snapped. 

"I am Olivia Cox so I'm gonna sit now whether you like it or not," and with that she walked to her seat which was in the third row, a seat apart from mine. I expected Mrs. Pierce to have her in detention or maybe bring her to the prinicipal's office but Mrs. Pierce didn't do so instead she continued with her discussion after a minute of silence. 

Time seemed too slow when you were feeling bored and uninterested. For the whole session, I pretended to listen which was hard to do with Olivia often glanced at my direction. It was hard to pretend listening when I was itching to look back at her but I forced myself not to for the whole period.

 I was relieved when I heard the bell rang for dismissal but it was short-lived when I remembered I would be in the same class with her for the whole day, every weekdays for I didn't know how long. Boy, this would be a difficult mission, I thought

I didn't know what came over me that I wanted to look at her face. I knew she was really beautiful plus she was a blonde which I had the hots for but damn, she has a bad attitude and I was more into attitudes than physical appearance but why? Why couldn't I resist her?

I was dragging myself for the rest of the morning and it was pretty much exhausting. School sucked, classes sucked, teachers sucked, everything just sucked in here except her. Finally, it was time for lunch, thankfully Olivia didn't go anywhere outside of school, she was with her  boyfriend Brad and her bestfriend Elle. I sat a distance from them, pretending to read a book since I usually didn't eat lunch. Few minutes later, I felt a light tap on my shoulder and saw Sara sat down across me. I didn't acknowledge her presence and continued reading. 

"Why aren't you eating lunch?"

Silence.

"Don't you like the food here?"

Silence.

"Hmmm, do you read a lot?"

Silence.

"Atleast talk to me?" Her voice was louder this time so I closed the book and put it on the table.

"Why do you keep talking to me?" I asked curiously. She could be irritating sometimes.

"Because I like to. I like to be your friend."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just feel like you're different."

"Different how?"

"I don't know okay. So can we be friends?"

"I don't do friends," I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh!" She looked down and adjusted her eyeglasses. Seeing her looking crestfallen, I felt a pang of guilt. I wasn't being rude or something, I just didn't want her or other people to get involved on this mission. It was risky. I could tell Sara would be a great friend to have but I couldn't let myself get close to her. If being rude was what it would take to push her away, then I would do just that.

"I'm sorry but I don't want any friends."

"Why?"

"Obviously I prefer to be alone." I stared at her but my gaze caught sight of Olivia staring at our direction, probably glaring at Sara's back. She must had recognized Sara.

"You're mean just like the others." Sara stood up and grabbed her bag from the table but before she could take a step, I immediately caught her wrist as I saw Olivia walking towards us. I knew I didn't want Sara to get close to me but I couldn't just let her be bullied by Olivia again. Sara looked at me confused.

"You can talk to me but let's not be friends." She was reluctant so I tugged her wrist for her to sit back and she did so. I eyed Olivia behind and saw she just stood back as if contemplating before walking back to her table. I sighed in relief, thankful that she chose not to pursue Sara. But how long would I keep protecting Sara? I could sense that she couldn't really defend herself, she didn't had it in her to fight back. She was just too good of a person to hurt other people.

"So why aren't you eating lunch?" Sara asked pulling me back to my senses.

"I usually don't eat lunch."

"Really? And you don't get hungry?"

I never thought I would have a good time talking to Sara. My lunch was spent talking and laughing at her silly jokes and stories. I admitted to her that I was a serious person and hardly ever pleased but damn, she easily made laugh hard, I even snorted like a pig in between my laughter. I never felt so happy just talking to someone in my entire life. It was a new experience and I liked it.

Before we parted ways, Sara asked to hang out after the first subject of the afternoon since it was her vacant and mine too but I said I would try since I had to make sure Olivia's safety first. The first subject dragged on slowly as expected and as usual I pretended to listen. Olivia didn't skip the class which I was grateful for because it was safer here than anywhere outside the school and I could easily monitored her.

The bell rang and the students went out of the room. As soon as I was out, I tailed Olivia whereever she went until she met with her boyfriend. They were chatting idly which was boring to look at. I focused my attention to them when suddenly someone poked my side which made yelp in surprise. Students turned their heads to look at me  including Olivia. I groaned when I heard Sara's laughter. 

"Why the hell did you do that?" I asked when she stopped laughing.

"For fun. And girl, your reaction was priceless." I rolled my eyes and looked back at Olivia and noticed the empty space where they stood moments ago.

"Come on." I dragged Sara with me and soon we were outside the building. I immediately saw Olivia got in Brad's car so I made my way to my ride. I wasn't thinking straight when I was dragging her, all I could think about was following Olivia and the fact that I hated leaving Sara without proper explanation would be wrong considering we had a good time erlier, so I decided to bring her, even though it was risky. And beside if Olivia would see us, I would have a good excuse.

"Holy angels, you're driving a ducati?"

"Obviously, now get on." Sara squealed as she took off her eyeglasses, held it and then put on the helmet I handed and excitedly swung her leg to the other side. I didn't get a good look at her face since I was pretty occupied. Next time then! 

As soon as we were both settled, we zoomed pass the gate and out of the highway, following Brad's car.

"This is so awesome," Sara yelled on her helmet that made me chuckle. "So where are we going?" she added.

"Anywhere."

"I like that!"

Fifteen minutes, Brad's car parked in front of an apartment building. They both got out and headed inside. Whatever they would be doing there, it would be intimate. I parked my bike just across the building near a pastry shop. We both got off and I told Sara we would be hanging out inside the pastry shop. She giggled excitedly and went inside first. Before heading inside the shop, I carefully scanned the surrounding outside the apartment building and found nothing suspicious so I went inside. Sara already found a table for the both of us near the window which I prefered so that I could get a good view outside.

After forty minutes or so, finally the two lovebirds decided to come out. Although I was having a nice time with Sara while waiting for them to come out, I wasn't feeling entirely relaxed the the whole time, I kept glancing across the street to make sure nothing was out of the ordinary. Of course Sara didn't notice my agitation since I was able to hide it.

We got back to school safe and sound, already time for the cheerleading practice. I saw Brad and Olivia entered the building when I was parking my ride. 

"Thanks for hanging out with me. I had a great time," Sara said while we started walking towards the entrance.

"Yeah sure and remember we're still not friends."

"I know, you don't do friends as you said."

"Right."

"But I can still talk to you. See you Sam," she said then winked before turning her back and walked away. I headed on way to my locker and changed into a practice attire. I felt a little disappointed when I didn't catch Olivia in the locker room but I just shrugged it and headed to the gym. It didn't take long when I reached the gym and sauntered inside. Everyone gazed at me curiously, probably wondering who was this stray cat. When Olivia noticed them, she turned to her back and immediately, I received her usual glare.

"Ahh, you must be the new student," a dark skinned man with a mustache approached me.

"Yes. I'm Samantha Flynn."

"Oh you're her. I'm Coach Brooks. It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

He turned to the crowd, "Everyone, meet your second captain, Ms. Flynn." I heard gasps and murmurs from the crowd but what bothered me was Olivia's glare which was prickling on my side. I returned her intense glare with a soft one with a smile. She was fuming with anger, I could feel it, her hands shaped into fists. 

Great! This would be deadly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.1K 37
Addison is a lesbian and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year p...
252K 8.4K 16
Two girls, two different walks of life, one love story. Dakota Springson was a princess. Not an actual princess, but you know the type. Rich parents...
4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
92.2K 2.6K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...