Fight Falls AU {BOOK 1_BillDi...

By Sweetiepie670

Dipper and Mabel get into some trouble and are sent to Fight Falls for the summer. They will have to live wit... More

A/N Hello!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N: Updates
A/n Special
Chapter 12
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!! Part 1
Halloween Special!! Part 2
A/N: Christmas!!
Day 1: Chapter 14
Day 2: Chapter 15
Day 3: Chapter 16
Day 4: Chapter 17
Day 5: Chapter 18
Day 6: Chapter 19
Day 7: Chapter 20
Day 8: Chapter 21
A/N: ACCIDENT!
Day 9: Chapter 22
A/N: Net Neutrality
A/N: Q&A
END part 1: Chapter 23
End part 2: Chapter 24
Surprise!!!

Chapter 13

1.6K 85 25
By Sweetiepie670

Dipper POV
 She walked away! I couldn't believe it. I sat down on the bed and sobbed. She didn't believe me. I suddenly felt stupid for telling her this information.  I felt as if I needed her. I suddenly felt a light weight on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Mabel with a warm smile. I stood up quickly and hugged her. She hesitated a bit but then hugged back. 

"Dipper, I believe you."

I smiled. "Thank you."

She turned and left. I sighed and looked over at my drawer. I opened it and pulled out a bottle of beer. It wouldn't hurt to drink a bit. I chugged it down and reached for another. This was going to be a long night.

Kill POV

What could be taking pinetree so long? I teleported myself outside is room and knocked. "Hey pinetree> Are you in there?" Silence. The door opened and a very angry looking shooting star stood in front of me. She got up close to my face and scowled,"If you hurt my brother YOUR DEAD!" I felt a bit of anger inside as she pushed me aside to leave. I sighed and entered pinetree's room.

 "Kill? What are you doing in here?",he gasped. I chuckled."What? I can't be in here?" He blushed and looked down. He's so adorable. I looked towards what he was looking at. It was my turn to blush. He was in the middle of taking off his boxers and I have caught him halfway down. His length was surprisingly big. It took every cell in my body to turn around. "I-I'm sorry! I-I'll leave!" 

 I was suddenly grabbed by the arm and pulled back. I yelped and fell back onto pinetree. His nose and mine almost touching. "~Why don't you stay a little longer~", he smirked seductively. I felt my face getting hot. What the hell?! I should be the one pulling the moves. Not him! My heart pounded as he leaned in closer. Our lips almost touching. Almost. I suddenly felt a warm and soft comfort as his lips crashed into mine. His mouth tasted a bit like..beer?

 He pulled away making me whimper. He cupped my face and looked me in the eyes. "You...are sooo.....beautiful...",he slurred. I yelped when he suddenly collapsed. 

"Dipper!"

A/N: Sorry! It has been so long and I kinda went into a writer's block for a while. I should have warned everyone, sorry. And I also apologize that it's so short. I'm currently working on other chapters. I'm actually close to ending it after......who am I kidding! It's gonna take a long time till I finish this story! I'm also planning on writing a shout out chapter since people have been voting on this story and I want to make sure they are recognized. Don't worry you are not forgotten! Your comments also help a lot thanks! Alright! See you in the next chapter!

P.S: I wanna know if you guys want me to release the Halloween special. I know I know! All late but it was taking a long time for me to finish it. So just comment down a simple yes or no. please and thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2.1K 54
Case: File 1-36 . Criminal Group "The Forth Circle" . Subject of interest: the leader . "The Man in yellow" - "Yellow" . real name ; Unknown . Dat...
196K 6.4K 25
Dipper is 16 and suffers from paranoia and schizophrenia. He takes medication for for both of them and for anxiety. Everyone in the shack slowly star...
114K 3.4K 11
After 3 years of when Bill has taken over the land of Gravity Falls and has slowly turned it into a kingdom. Now the twins are 15. Lord Cipher is cal...
23.5K 695 30
Your great uncle decides he wants to live out on the ocean again, which means you and your twin brother have a new life out on the mysterious waters...