My Girlfriend's Friend, Lucy...

By fairyyygood

After Lisanna Strauss tries to avoid the newbie Lucy who's ferocious and feisty attitude scares her, she in c... More

"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10"
"11"
"13"
"14"
"15"
"16"
"17"
"18"
"19"
"20"
"21"
"22"
"23"
"24"
"25"
"26"
"27"
"28"
"29"
"30"
"31"
"32"
"33"
"34"
"35"
"36"
"37"
"38"
"39"
"40"
"41"
"42"
"43"
"44"
45
"46"
"47"
"48"
"49"
"50"
"51"
"52"
53 Epilogue

"12"

4.2K 139 29
By fairyyygood

I know I told Lucy that I wouldn't tell our friends about her. But as soon as soon as she went back to her dorm, I told everyone I had something very important to tell them. We all met in the school's dining room. That was only used for formal gatherings. But is still open anyways.

"What the hell's wrong Natsu?" Sting says, as we walk together. "You're being so goddamn pushy."

"Natsu!" Erza shouted. She's surrounded by Gray, Juvia, Yukino, Lisanna, even Mira. And some other students I did not expect, like Laxus and Mira. They're eating. "I saved you a plate!" She says.

"No, I'm not hungry." I sigh.

"Wait...what?" Lisanna paused, while walking, holding a plate of food in her other hand.

"I'm not hungry!"

"Shocking." Erza and Lisanna say at the same time. Even Gray looks surprised as he raised his eyebrows and tore through chicken.

"Lucy's not here?" Yukino says, curious.

"That's weird. Natsu is she coming?" Sting asks me, as he tapped me on the arm.

"Would you guys just listen to what I have to say!?" I scowl. But it works, everyone now looks at me.

"We're listening." Gray says.

"Okay." I said. "Lucy needs our help."

"What?? What happened to Lucy!?" Lisanna said, rushing closer.

"Is Lucy okay? Is she sick?" Yukino asks, worried.

Sting looks just as worried. Erza looks at me her eyes demanding I say more. "Natsu. Tell us?" Gray said.

"Love rival?" Juvia says.

"Okay," I say, "Lucy's father wants to make Lucy quit school! And that's not the worst part. He wants to force her to marry to a douche she doesn't even know! I told her I wouldn't tell you guys because she didn't want to worry you guys. But I can't do that! We can't allow her to just leave! Erza, Lucy's scared. She doesn't want to be married! We have to help her somehow!"

Everyone goes silent, they all go puzzled. "This can't be..." Erza said. "Why is he doing this??" She says, angry.

"The selfish bastard just wants to make money out of his own daughter. He's no good. What should we do?"

"I'm not sure we can do anything," Gray says. "This is Lucy's father we're talking about. And Lucy's his daughter we can't meddle with his plans with her."

"So, it's okay? It's fine that our friend suffers a horrible fate as we just casually SIT BACK DOWN AND RELAX??" I start to shout.

"No!" Lisanna says. "We won't let that happen. Right, Erza?"

Erza looks unsure. This is the first time I'm truly angry with her. "I hate to say this...we have no choice...we're just Lucy's friends. We can't—we can't..." Erza says, strangled.

"No..." Lisanna says, she starts to cry. "A forced marriage? Oh those never mean anything good...she could—she could be abused...she—Lucy could be in danger!"

I'm almost gonna break down to tears just as Lisanna. But I close my eyes and clench my jaw hard that I won't. That I wont give up to save her.

"You're right. It'll never work. No matter what we say, we're not Lucy's parents." Sting says. And it's a stab in the fucking heart.

"BUT this doesn't make it right! And I won't allow that to happen! Lucy's our friend! She'll suffer! Do we just DO NOTHING? And then what? Next thing you know we're regretting the things we didn't do, that we could've prevented. We have a chance, now, we have a chance now to prevent this. You guys, we can't allow this to happen. Not to Lucy, not to anyone."

"He's right. Sting has a point. Do we want to be the good friends? Or do we want to be the bad ones that feel sorry for her and pretend that she's perfectly fine and she's not going through anything?!" Yukino adds.

Lisanna exhales, her eyes are red. "Let's save Lucy!"

"But then...what do we do?" Gray says.

"We leave." Sting says, like it's obvious.

"Leave?" I say. Confused.

"We leave! We leave, we'll take Lucy. Her dad won't find her. We're seniors! If we leave for a year, by the time Lucy comes back, she'll be eighteen. An official adult. Her father will no longer have any power to force her to do anything."

"That's a great idea!" I say, as I run to Sting and give him a tight hug.

"Oh?" He says, strangled. "Yeah. No homo." We laugh together.

"But what about you guys? If we leave...it'll affect us at school?" I say, frowning. No, it won't work.

"Well..." Sting says. "We'll just get an education somewhere else meanwhile. We won't be behind on anything. Some of us aren't even going to college..." He says, almost like he's saying it to himself.

"Yeah I don't mind." Gray said. Everyone else cheered. And then we all clinked drinks as we agreed to the craziest plan of our life.
I begun to drink down, when Sting began to talk. "So, where do we go? France? Europe? Italy?" He chuckles, except it's not even a joke. It's what we intend to do.

"Anywhere!" Lisanna cheered.

"How do we tell Lucy about this plan of ours?" Erza says. She fit a spoonful of pudding into her mouth.

"Natsu should tell her." Sting smirks, as he puts an arm around me. Patting me on the back. "Yeah I'll go." I stood, a little to hastily. "Woah, slow down budddyy. Just remember to bring Lucy back here."

"And why would I forget to?" I say.

"Oh no reason." Sting shrugs, I see him wink at Yukino. Me and Yukino and sigh. "You're so dirty. OH MY GOD, STING." Yukino quickly sighed. "It's bound to happen. We all know it."

"Shutup!" Everyone groaned. I laughed as I left.

I tapped Lucy's door. But someone else opened it instead. Lucy's roommate, which happens to be Cana. She's chewing on gum as she looks at me with a glare. "What do you waaaaannt?" She obnoxiously chews it in my face. "Well, definitely not for you to chew your gum right in my faaaaaaaaace." I snort. "Is Lucy here? Lucy!" I try to look behind Cana but she just blocks my view.

As I shift to the right, she blocks my right.

As I shift to the left, she blocks my left.

As I look up, she jumps up just cover my view. "Are you serious? Is she here or not."

"Sorry, why are you looking for my girl again?" She lays her arm against the door.

"Your girl??" I say, eyes wide.

"Yeah my girl." Cana says. "C-Cana?? What are you doing!? Who is it?" It's Lucy.

"Lucy!" I say, as I shove past Cana. She growls behind me. "Wait stop! No!"

But it's too late. Because I already walk in and I can longer take the moment back. Lucy is in nothing but a towel as she freezes. And I freeze and it's silent and awkward. And I just look at her body. The towel is so freaking small. I can see a lot of her. She then screams at me, and throws me every bathroom product ever. "I'm SO SORRRY. LUCYYY." But she punches my nose, and I get a bleeding sensation. She slams the door on my face. God, what did I just see?

"I told you not to do it." Cana shouts at me. She hits me on the head.

"Ow! I know. I know. And I'm sorry for that. I never expected she was showering right now!"

"And you shouldn't just barge in to a girl's dorm room!" Cana growls. She folds her arms on her chest. "Also, I don't know if you don't know this dumbass. But boys ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE GIRLS DORMITORIES. If I want or Lucy wants we can report you and you'll be flat out suspended!"

"If you say one word about what you saw, to anyone, or any of the guys...I SWEAR I'LL CUT OFF YOUR BALLS AND COOK IT AND FEED IT TO MY CAT." Cana threatens. I fall onto Lucy's bed. Scared for my life. Cana's way more scary then I thought Lucy ever could be, or Erza in fact. "Do you understand, Dragneel??"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ASSHOLE?"

"Yes! I understand."

"Oh good. No ball chopping for me tonight!" She drops to a purple bean bag chair next to her.

"For your information, CANA, I'd never do that to Lucy. And she's very special to me. I wouldn't do anything bad to hurt her."

"Mhm." Cana says, "I hope so."

Then we hear the dorm's bathroom door creak open. This time Lucy is fully dressed. She widen her eyes as she looks at me. "What is he doing here! I thought you kicked him out already!" Lucy says, as she stands beside Cana. Cana stands up and sits Lucy on the chair. "I'm sorry, Lucy. I'll do that right now!" Cana walks over to me. "Wait! Wait! Lucy I have to tell you something important! It's great news! You're gonna be surprised. Please, Lucy. Sorry, I didn't know you were in the bathroom!" I plead. As Cana shoves me out the door. "God, you weigh like an elephant—moooove...." Cana struggles.

"Please Lucy." I say.

Lucy looks into my eyes, hesitating, then she says, "Oh alright." She said, nervously. "Cana let him in. What is it Natsu?"

"Oh my god, he's a pervert and your letting him get away with it!" Cana sighs, frustratedly. She falls on her bed. "For the last time, it was an ACCIDENT." I snap.

"Or was iiiiiiit?" She sings.

"Shutup!"

"Just tell me already! Or I'm gonna double punch you!"

"Okay, Okay." I say. Then I grin, "I told everyone about you."

"WHAT!?" She glares, then she punches me in the nose again. "Owwww! Lucy just listen to me!"

"Okay. I'm listening."

"I told everyone—" she punches me again. "Lucy!"

"My bad. Go ahead, go ahead. Sorry couldn't help myself."

"Sting, me, Erza, Gray and everyone agreed we leave."

"Leave?" She says, confused.

"Yes, we leave the country for an entire year. Then come back when your eighteen. An official adult. Your dad won't be able to force you to do anything if you're eighteen!" I grin. Lucy's smile goes wider. "Really? But what about everyone one else? Won't they be affected?"

"They considered getting an education anywhere else. But we're really doing this!"

"I—I can't believe this..." Lucy says, her eyes are wide.

"Wait, wait. Lucy your father is forcing you to do something?!" Cana says, getting up and looking at Lucy worried.

"No, well yes, it's a long story. When do we leave?" Lucy looks at me. "Like right now! Let's go!" I say, grabbing ahold of her wrist.

"But where are we going?"

"Anywhere!!" I say.

"But I need to pack my stuff!"

"Oh then, you do that. We'll be waiting for you in the dining room. Well, actually everyone else has to pack too."

"This is...I won't have to be married...this might actually work! Oh my god. Natsu!" She does the most unexpected thing, she hugs me tight as her arms sneaked under my and wrapped her arms around me. I hug her back, and much harder.

"Okay," She breaths near my ear. "Natsu...I can't—"

"Yes, you can! You can! We can do this Lucy! Don't let yourself falter!" I squeeze her.

"No...I mean...I can't—BREATHHHH." She squirms, uncomfortably under my grip.

"Oh," I say, releasing her. "Sorry." I sounded nervous. Why did I sound nervous?? I'm hardly ever nervous? Why the heck is my heart beating rapidly. Why do I want to hug her tightly to me again?

"I'll—I'll see you in the dining room, Lucy!" I shout, as I run out.

The blood inside me is rushing. And I can't wait to spend a whole entire year with Lucy. And everyone else in a whole different country.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 118 13
Five stories in one. Five women who did things that left mouths hanging in awe. They're strong in their own separate ways and absolute beauties with...
163K 5K 28
Under The Ice Thats what the Girl Under that Smile Felt Like... We would Start from the Start till the End..... Will her beloved Gray Love Juvia? bu...
810K 49.5K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 59.3K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...