The Alpha Of Blood Creek ||

Da awkwardlyawkwardd

(CURRENTLY EDITING AND FIXING A LOT) "Do I scare you?" He asks leaning in, and whispering into my ear. The fe... Altro

Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1/ Survive
Chapter 2/ Lucky
Chapter 3/ Willow
Chapter 4/ Weak
Chapter 5/Color It Pink
Chapter 6/Rogue?
Chapter 7/ Different
Chapter 8/ Hot
Chapter 9/ Goodnight
Chapter 10/ Nate The Bad Waffle Maker
2k!!
Chapter 12/ You Can And Will
Chapter 13/ Still Alive
Chapter 14/ I'll Always Be Here To Protect You
Chapter 15/ Liam
Chapter 16/ RUN!
Author's Note!!
Chapter 17/ He's Dead

Chapter 11/ It's Bleeding

12.5K 391 8
Da awkwardlyawkwardd

————————————————————————
6+3=9
But so does 5+4.
The way you do things isn't always the only way to do them. Respect other people's way of thinking.
        -Unknown
————————————————————————

"You're so annoying!" I shout loudly- my werewolves anger level rising as well- at my infuriating mate. My wolf didn't like being bossed around. I angrily huff, and launch the purple pillow at the back of Aiden's head. He angrily turns around, and roughly grabs my wrists. I jerk back, unable to get away.

"Willow." Aiden warns as our eyes meet and he sees the challenging look in my eyes, flashing me his now dark blue eyes. His wolf was about to come out, and he was warning me that he would not tolerate disrespect. Stupid Alpha male!

"Why can't i go outside?" I hiss nodding towards the stupid new, thick, unnecessary locks on the doors- since i couldn't dramatically point at it. Aiden, and Nathaniel thought it would be a great idea to add them. Apparently someone had snitched, and told Aiden that they had spotted me outside with another male. Pft. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! Snitches get stitches! Unless you snitch to protect someone or for a good reason...

"Because I said so." He says sounding like a mom because obviously moms can win that argument with those three words. Aiden leans in a little, making my heart thump wildly against my chest. My wolf almost forgetting that we were supposed to be mad at him.

'He smells so good~' my wolf coos.

'Stop! I'm- i mean we are supposed to be mad at him.' I growl back at her.

"Take it as a warning. If i find you outside there will be punishments, and especially if you're with another male. My wolf doesn't share what's his...." He whispers into my ear- making sure to blow a little, leaving me panting, then pulls back. His? As in i'm not Aidens but his wolfs? Ouch, i mean to be fair im pretty annoying. I quickly close my gaping mouth, and place my hand over my heart. Surprised that it hadn't thrown itself out of my chest, and started molesting Aiden. I watched as he pushed away from me like i had a disease, and walked confidently up the stairs leaving me on the couch. Holy hell he has a nice butt...

"Stop looking at my butt."
.

"Nathaniel?" I call from the living room as he cooks whatever garbage he has planned. How much you wanna bet that he'll poison me so that he can have Aiden to himself.. Honestly id let him have Aiden for free, then he'd have to put up with the stupid lock on the door. Stupid Alpha males, stupid males in general. Curse them for being so possessive.

'Shut up, you like our mate. I mean heck I certainly like him!!' My wolf calls my bluff, while turning it into her horn dog ways.

"No." He shouts back in a song voice, it wasn't very pretty. And i'm sure the view wasn't pretty either. Gosh i'm so funny, I wish I could say these jokes out loud so I'd get a pat on the back.

'It wasn't that funny, Willow.' my wolf scowls like a teenager embarrassed by their mom.

"You don't even know what i'm gonna ask!"

"Whatever it was, it was probably dumb." Nathaniel pokes his head into the living room, and smirks- in-fact he just now proved that it was indeed not pretty. I stick my tongue out at the tall male in the girly pink apron. I mean heck how did he even get that apron! He had to have gone out and bought it. I can just picture his tall figure trying on the pink apron in a store. God i really wish Aiden wouldn't have taken my trusty stapler...

'I mean you did make a hole in the wall, that he had to pay to get fixed...' my wolf teases. My eyes quickly dart over to the quite large hole in the wall and chuckle in response.

"It's not!" I try but he just gives me a quick raise of his brow that says surrreeee. "I was just going to ask if its okay if i turn in for the night? I'm not very hungry.." I lie with hope that he'd let me go to bed with an empty stomach. The plan was that i wasn't turning in, and id sneak out. The possibilities are endless! I could either get caught by Aiden and him kill me, or i could get killed by a rogue. Fun times!!

"Sure. You don't even have to ask!" He waves it off then disappears back into the kitchen. Silly boy.. silly silly boy....

I quickly make my way up the stairs, and dart into my room. I grab the desk chair, and put it under the doorknob- thanks to watching home alone throughout my childhood i knew how to do this. My wolf was howling, and she needed to be let out. I grab the edge of the window and slowly pull it open. I wince as it creaks but i keep going- since i couldn't give up now. Once it's open I step out onto the ledge, and pull the window closed.

My mind goes blank as i look below me, my room was on the second floor so this certainly was not a small drop. Am
I really gonna do this? Oh my god... my mom would kill me if she saw me doing this..

'Jump and shift.' My wolf guides me. i'm a wolf not a cat -plus if i don't time it right!

I leap off the ledge, and let my mind wonder to my wolf form. A black wolf with a brown tip on her tail, front right paw, and the tip of her right ear. With pretty brown eyes- of course my best feature. Thanks mama. 

'Hehe i'm sooooo pretty!!!' my wolf giggles at the thoughts of her.

I feel myself shift then land somewhat gracefully on the ground- who am i kidding, i landed like a scorpion. I get up quickly, dusting myself off by shaking, and assess my surroundings, then when i deem it safe i allow her full control- which I always end up regretting somehow. She takes off into the woods, dodging trees left and right. All i can do is hope we don't get caught, and at least try to enjoy the feeling of freedom coursing through my veins.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when my wolf forcefully skids to a stop. Her front paws digging into the ground to stop us.

'Listen.' My wolf warns.

I gulp loudly as i try to help her listen. Left. Growling. Crap! I warn her when she slowly starts to walk around in search of the wolf behind the growl. It wasn't a normal growl, it sounded as if the person growling was in human form. It was deep, and obviously a warning.

"Ah.. i see i have finally found you." Its then that my wolf gives me full control. It was the man with the strange yellow eyes, and nasty brown hair- showers obviously didn't exist in his world. A previous acquaintance. Well in his eyes it wasn't just an acquaintance. I tried staying away from him as much as possible. Maybe because he was known as a mate killer, and he smelled like wet garbage. Literally.

He killed his own mate at the age of 18, then went on to kill his entire family.

"Archer." I growl at the man standing before me. I already knew his position. He wanted me to be calm. My eyes searched around until i see the blonde wolf come up, and stand beside him. Zander.. He gives me a confused, worried look, but replaces the look in his eyes with pure hatred when Archer looks down at him.

"I've missed seeing you around the pack, such a shame about your family though." He gives me a wicked grin. My family? what....?

'Don't let your guard down Willow..' my wolf warns- but i can feel her panicking. She had begun pacing.

"What about my family?" I ask with wide eyes- trying to keep the fear out of my eyes but it's too late. Zander gives me another look but i ignore it as the feelings rush towards me. Like a giant wave ready to shove me under, and drown me...

"Dead.." he whispers. The look on his face screams amusement, and power. He had power over me, and he knew it the second my eyes failed me and showed him truly how terrified i was. I was powerless.. maybe even weak..

My wolf growls as that word rolls around in my mind..

"What did you do?!" I shout taking a step forward- ready to charge. I could feel my eyes turn pitch black, and i could feel my anger rising. Wolves who get to angry often lose control. I try keeping that in mind as i growl at him. But i could feel my grasp on control getting lose, like i was hanging off the edge of a building.. one finger, two fingers, three fingers... then i was falling into the dark abyss known as no self control.

"Zander." Archer says lowly. The blonde wolf steps forward, and snaps at me to warn me. I take a step back, and my wolf lets out a whine. I could feel a bond breaking. In a short amount of time.. did my wolf seriously bond with Zander?

Zander takes another step forward, and snaps again- showing his sharp pearly white teeth. I feel his teeth graze my skin, leaving a long scratch on my muzzle. Its bleeding- drip drip drip. He lunges at me, and tackles my wolf. My wolf snaps back at the wolf she bonded with, going for blood but he had her pinned.

"I want you to follow my lead, or you wont make it out alive." Zander growls into my ear- instantly my wolf is listening. 

"I'm sorry." Zander says before he bites into my shoulder- his ragged, long pearly white teeth tearing into my skin. My wolf yelps, as he shakes his head as if i was a rag doll.

"Zander." Archer warns causing Zander to release me, and look back at him. I watch Zander go stiff and take a deep breath. Suddenly his large wolf form lunges into the air, at Archer easily overtaking the man who could not shift, tackling him to the ground. I close my eyes as i hear bones cracking just from tackling him. Archer's human body stood no chance against the giant wolf.

Oh my god.

Oh my god..

Oh my god...

I take deep breaths when i start to pant. He's going to kill him! I couldn't move because of the pain in my shoulder but honestly i don't want to see whats happening. All i could now think about was my family, and the hole in my shoulder- i was losing blood fast.

After what feels like an hour Zander comes back over, and nudges me with his snout. "You ok?" He asks, looking at me with worried eyes. I'm totally okay. But all i could focus on was the blood dripping from the wolfs mouth. Drip, drop, drip drop... The blood was dripping from his mouth, dotting my fur with its crimson red color.

"T-totally." I say just laying there- numb to the world. There was no way id be able to get up on my own. My mind was numb but i could still feel the extreme pain in my shoulder.

He nudges me up, and somehow gets under me. Zander picks me up to where I'm laying over his back. My eyelids were growing heavy, and i was growing tired.. so very tired...

————
HUEHUE

(IM STILL EDITING IM SO SORRY THIS IS TAKING SOOOO LONG AHHHHHHHH, HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN!!!!)

YAY! I finally was able to get this right! After like forever. I had something planned for this chapter but apparently i cant write worth a flip flop. So it'll happen later!

Thanks for reading! Thanks for all the votes and adding this story to reading lists! It means a lot!

Much LOVE and LAUGHTER!

Love, Kai!

Xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Xylus Da immi

Lupi mannari

448K 14.4K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...
396K 9.5K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
557K 13K 41
"Get away from me, Jerkface!" I screamed, trying to get away from Dimitri as quick as possible. He kept sauntering towards me, and before I knew it...
Suffer Da desra

Lupi mannari

33.9K 471 32
Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Although I am proud of making it till the en...