Tord x Reader

By KoshoTheCat

I don't know how to make descriptions. This book is also on Quotev i'm Kosho on there. More

Chapter 1 (Moving in)
Chapter 2 (Meeting Him)
Chapter 3 (Uh Oh)
Chapter 4 (The Creep)
Chapter 5 (My Hero?)
Chapter 6 (Over Protective)
Chapter 7 (Finding Out)
Chapter 8 (Moving to the Other Crew)
Chapter 9 (Getting Caught)
Chapter 10 (He Leaves)
Chapter 11 (He Comes Back)
Chapter 12 (I don't have a title for this)
Chapter 13 (Getting Better)
Chapter 14 (Escape Part 1)
Chapter 16 (The Restaurant)
Chapter 17 (Punishment)
Chapter 18 (Cuts)
Chapter 19 (No Choice Part 2)
Chapter 20 (Him)
Chapter 21 (Conversation)
Chapter 22 (Meeting Up)
Chapter 23 (Losing Memory)
Chapter 24 (Kiss)
Chapter 25 (The Base)
Chapter 26 (Feeding Time)
Chapter 27 (New Room)
Chapter 28 (Torture)
Chapter 29 (The Call)
Chapter 30 (Matt to the Rescue?)
Chapter 31 (Matt's Here)
Chapter 32 (Training)
Chapter 33 (A Spider)
Chapter 34 (Breakfast)
Chapter 35 (A Third One Joins)
Not a Chapter
Chapter 36 (Babysitting)
Chapter 37 (Pranked)
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter)
WOAH!

Chapter 15 (Escape Part 2)

3.4K 83 89
By KoshoTheCat

(A/N) 
Now enjoy the chapter.

(Y/N)

The dude from the mirror maze. You backed away. "Missed me? I missed you." He said grabbing you by the waist so you wouldn't back away anymore. "Aw, your boyfriend isn't here to protect you anymore." He said making a fake pout face. "Guess there's no one to stop me from doing this." He said and took out a bat and hit you with it. You blacked out...

~Later~ 

You woke up and saw you were in a room. You were tied up pretty good, so you won't be able to move. You saw the man again. "I forgot to introduce myself my name is Lucas. " "My name is (Y/-" You were cut off. "I know your name is (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)." You got scared. How did he know your full name? This was getting creepier by the second. He went up to you. "You're all mine. Only for me. You got that?" You quickly nod your head scared what he would do if you didn't agree. He put handcuffs on you and put the other one on him. He untied you and you tried to run away, but you couldn't. You kinda wished Tord was here to help you. He brings you up to him and hold your hands. He walked up to a couch, sat down, and put you on his lap. He saw you had fear in your eyes and chuckled. "Why are you scared?" he said bringing you closer to him. What does he think? You're scared because you just got kidnapped. He tried comforting you for some reason and you just sat there trying not to cry. He kissed you again. You hated every second of it. He smirked. He let you rest, but you didn't. You wished Tord was here right now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 3.5K 15
[ GENSHIN IMPACT KINGDOM AU! // DISCONTINUED ] 𝘈 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩...
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
39.6K 1K 14
[Discontinued] heavily unedited Your whole entire life you dreamt that one day you would become a demon slayer.
165K 4.1K 13
it may contain mutual content ....if u r not comfortable then don't click on it to watch ......⚡ Y/N is a school girl 16 year old ....and taehyung is...