Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

Double date

3K 82 48
By Son_Mina

--previously--

"SOMI AND CHAEYOUNG WERE ASKING ME ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH BAMBAM TONIGHT!" I shouted...I'm sorry okay? Lmao.

"Ahh, mianhae, go with them...this is your chance to steal her girl"

"Ne" then I removed the cover and starts to talk to bambam again

Me: alright, let's go

Bambam: arraso, I'll pick you up, bye~

-------------------

MINA'S POV

"alright, let's look some good dress here" jihyo unnie said then she helped me to prepare for our double date, wait for me somi, i'm on my way to steal your girl..

"should we put heavy make-up on you?" she added

"what?, no way, chaeyoung loves me even without that heavy make-up on"

"wait, are you preparing for bambam or for chaeyoung?"

"c-..bambam"

"okay, if you say so" then she smirked, after a couple minutes we're finally done

"omo, mina you look so great!"

"yeah, i know, i was born great"

"oh, where did you learn that? haha"

"from tzuyu"

*ding dong*

"i think bambam's here" jihyo unnie said then she opened the door.

'hey take care of her arraso?, see these eyes?..' I can hear their conversation right here...
'y-yeah?, what's with that eyes?'
'nothing, just making sure you saw my eyes'
'ugh, jihyo unnie, you make me nervous, just call mina'
'alright, calm down...I'm just kidding hahah'

"Yah, unnie you're scaring him haha" I said joining their conversation

"Wow...you look so... beautiful"

"Gomawo...btw let's go now?"

"Sure" then he offered his hands to me and I wrapped my hands to his wrist, then we entered his car.

"Btw, why did chaeyoung and somi asked us for a double date all of sudden?" I asked.

"I don't know either, but maybe they just want to hang out with us" then I just nod, and then the atmosphere was filled with silence...until we reached our destination.

"Hey" somi and chaeyoung greeted us then somi hugged me and kissed my cheeks....hold on what is going on? I don't like this, get away from me..

"Hey" we greeted back

"So...let's go on our seats?" Said chaeyoung then they lead us to our table...

"We're so glad that the two of you came" well I just came for chaeyoung not for you *roll eyes*

"Haha yeah, btw why did you asked us on a double date all of sudden?" Bambam asked..he steal my lines bro

"Usually, somi asked me if we could celebrate her birthday with the two of you so.."

"Oh, jinjja? It's her birthday?" I asked

"Yes, it's my birthday" wut? I'm not talking to you girl..then our foods were finally served and we started eating..

"Hm, btw you know what, chaeyoung and I were lovers back then, we're in a relationship for-"

"Wait, hold on...do we even ask? I mean duh, we don't care about your past" I cut her off, well I don't care about their past come on.

'hey, calm down' bambam whispered

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'M FREAKING CALM RIGHT HERE!" It's just this girl who's sitting right infront of me makes my blood boil

"Oh, I'm sorry" she replied, stop acting like you're innocent somi, I know you hate me too, so don't hide it b-..girl...let's see on how far this girl can hold my dark side..

"Cub, try this one" wait wut did she call chaeyoung?, Cub? WTAH?

"Yah, didn't I told you to stop calling me cub?" Oh shoot...burn baby burn...

"Eh?, Mianhae, just...try this" poor somi, she looked so embarrassed, chaeyoung took a glance to me then she starts to eat the food somi gave her.

"Babe, try this one too" I said to bambam then he didn't hesitate to eat it, good job boy, then he kissed my cheeks..I know chaeyoung saw it, then the silence came again.

"Oh chaeng, you know what, I have a friend, then she loves two different person at the same time, like you know she's playing with them, how cruel right?" Said somi, is this what she wants?, Well let the battle begin.

"Well you know bam, I have a "friend" back then too, and she acts like she likes me but she really don't, then she used to flirt With my past love and steals it away from me, what do you call that person again?, PLASTIC? Or SNAKE?"

"Yah, are you taking about me?" She said then she stood up. Ow did I "accidentally" talked about you?, I stood up, I raised my brows then I look at her straight in the eye.

"Somi, I'm not talking to anybody, it's just you who acts like I'm talking about you but I'm not, oh wait, did you just admit that you're like that?, Then which one are you? The plastic one or the snake?...ohh maybe both" 1-0 then I smirked.

"Yah, stop you two, we came here to have some fun alright?" Chaeyoung said as she stood up.

"Who says that I'm not having fun?" I replied

"Chaeng, l-lets just go into somewhere, what about... shopping?"

"Oh, we loved to come!" I said sarcastically.

"Um, Mina, it's just for the both of us"

"Oh, jinjja? I thought this is a double date? And aren't you the one who wants to be with us?"

'mina, let's just go home' bambam whispered again

"No, no one's going to go home, I'm not done yet, besides if they want to go shopping on their own, then why did they call us and invite to come with them right?" Then I smiled making somi get more pissed..

"It's alright, she's right we invited them so they should go with us, Mina, bambam you're free to come with us" chaeyoung replied, yup 2-0 whatcha gonna do now somi? And she rolled her eyes.

After finishing our food, we left the restaurant and went to the mall, bambam and chaeyoung went to bench's store while somi and I went to the supermarket to buy some foods.

"Ohh, I'll buy these beans for chaeyoung"

"What?, You'll buy that? Don't you know chaeyoung hates beans?" I said.

"What?, You don't know anything about her Mina"

"Oh, look who's talking?, Well you should say that to yourself 'cause I know chaeyoung, I know what she likes and what she hates, how about you, what do you know about her?"

"I-i know her more than you did, and you can't fool me because she loves beans" what? Ugh I thought she'll know chaeyoung better than me because she's her ex, but it turns out that I know chaeyoung better than her.

"Alright, then buy that beans for chaeyoung if you want and let's see if she'll receive it" then she really bought those beans well good luck to her.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Bambam asked me to go with him at the bench's store, then he starts to pick some clothes.

"You think Mina will like these?"

"Eh?, Why are you asking me?, I don't know what she likes"

"Oh, jinjja?, I thought you know what she likes that's why I brought you here"

"Haha, mianhae but I really don't know her type when it comes to fashion"

"Alright, guess I'll just buy these" then we went to the Cashier and he paid for his bills, after that we received a message from Mina and somi, they told us to meet them at food Court so we hurried going to the food court.

"Oh bam you're already here!" Mina said then she hugged bambam, ugh I hate the scene.

"Eh?, Why are you so clingy to me today? Haha" bambam replied, yeah why are you so clingy? I hate it, hajima! T^T

"Jinjja?, I thought I'm always clingy to you" said Mina, then here we are, somi and I were just watching them being sweet with each other..until somi starts to flirt with me too.

"Cub, I missed you, why did you guys took so long? T^T" then she wrapped her arms around my waist..

"Yah, stop being like them and stop calling me cub, aish" I said while removing her wrist from my waist. Then I took a glance at Mina and she just grinned.

"Yah nomuhae, btw I bought you these beans!"

"What?, Don't you know I hate beans?" Aish, I'm so done, I'm sorry if I'm being rude to you today.

"See?, I told you she hates beans but you didn't listen to me" Mina joined, I'm kinda disappointed right now to be honest, I mean I was expecting somi to know me better, but it turned out that Mina knows me better than my ex.

>>FAST FORWARD>>

After having our double date with MIBAM, bambam take her home now then somi and I decided to take some walk together.

"Hey, why are you so cold to me today?"

"I'm sorry, but you're being too clingy earlier and I hate it, don't try to be like them huh? Cuz I like you just the way you are" that feeling when I treat somi different whenever Mina's not around.

"Oh, I didn't know you hate the clingy somi now, Because back then you always begged me to be clingy with you"

"Yeah I know, but people change somi, remember that" then I gave her the gift I bought for her. It's a ring with her name carved on it.

"What's this?"

"That's my gift, go on open it" then she starts to open it, while she's opening it I saw someone at the soju tent which is a little bit far away from us, I'm not sure if it's a girl or a boy but it's starting to loose it's mind and it really bothers me. I kept on staring at that drunk person swaying all around and dancing like a drunk ballerina lmao.

"Wow!, kamsahamnida chaeyoung-ah!" Then she hugged me again, making me to stop looking at that drunk person.

"Did you like it?"

"Of course I do, but.."

"But?"

"I want an another gift"

"Why, it's not enough?"

"Yes"

"Alright, tell me what you want"

"....a kiss"

"Eh?"

"Why?, You're my girlfriend right? So it should be nothing to you" I let out a deep sigh..

"Alright, close your eyes" I said then she closed it immediately, and she starts to pout now waiting for my lips to be crashed on hers. I move my head slowly to her then I accidentally took a glance at that drunk person again..until I clearly saw who that person is..Mina?!, I stopped for awhile, and luckily we're not kissing yet.

"Hey, open your eyes" I said while shaking her.

"What?, I want my kiss now"

"Sorry, but I can't do your wish for now"

"Why? T^T"

"You can go home alone right?"

"What are you saying?"

"Just tell me....you can go home all by yourself right? Because you're not a kid anymore"

"Y-yeah? Wh-"

"Good, then go home now, and text me when you're already home okay?, I have to do something for now, bye" then I left her standing there and I run as fast as I could to reach Mina before she fell or before she got kidnapped or what, somi keeps on shouting my name but I don't mind her anyways, until she can't see me anymore. I went to Mina and luckily I catched her before she fell and lost her consciousness.

-----to be continued-----

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 18.5K 50
"I just want to be closer to you but you're ignoring me like I'm nothing." "And I don't want you to get hurt because you are my everything." ~ ©️CubC...
20K 1K 11
In a world full of hate Yoo Jeongyeon found a place that was full of love, the kind of love that grows from sacrifices.
125K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
221K 6.2K 36
"Once I found you, I'll never let you go again" "Then make me stay" Started✔ 17 Aug 2018 End✔ 11 Jan 2019 ©byvnjun •cover by B3Moka• Highest Rank : ...