Once Upon A Text

igoncerforlife által

Text messages between Storybrooke's inhabitants. Több

Once Upon A Text
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Anniversary Edition
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 2

2.7K 101 28
igoncerforlife által

Neal & Emma

Neal: HELP!
Emma: Neal what's wrong?!
Neal: You need to get here NOW!
Emma: What happened!
Neal: I came here with a blonde wig on and pretended to be you.
Emma: Yeah, and?
Neal: Emma your parents aren't stupid
Emma: Okay then so why didn't you just leave?
Neal: I tried but Charming started chasing me around the house with his sword
Emma: Neal....where are you now?
Neal: In your closet hiding
Emma: *facepalm* Okay I'm coming to get you. Don't touch anything!
Neal: HURRY! I hear him coming! Nice jackets by the way
Emma: Why are you looking at my ja- Nevermind.
Neal: You should consider a wardrobe change.
Emma: I hope my dad finds you before I do...
Neal: .......

Snow & Regina

Snow: Thank you for letting us know about Emma
Regina: Oh trust me, it was my pleasure
Snow: I was wondering if you could share some advice on a situation, dear stepmother
Regina: Yeah, don't call me that. And what's the problem?
Snow: Neal came over dressed as Emma and we're wondering what to do with him
Regina: Are you sure he wasn't dressed as her because he found it pleasurable?
Snow: No, he did it because Emma asked him to
Regina: Still, he needs some help. Alright uhmm, kicking his ass is a tad bit too mean, even for me. I know! Tell his father, I'm sure Rumple will know how to handle this.
Snow: Yes, I worry about Neal sometimes, especially since he's Henry's father and he has his genes. But that's a wonderful idea, thanks!
Regina: I am NOT raising my son to be like that oaf. And you're welcome dear.
Snow: You'll see Regina, DNA plays a big part in personalities sometimes
Regina: That's why I have magic
Snow: You wouldn't use magic on Henry would you?
Regina: .......Well I do believe I'm late for something!
Snow: REGINA!
Regina: Regina's not here right now, please leave a message at the beep. BEEP.
Snow: Regina when you hear this message, we need to talk, it's Snow!

Rumple & Neal

Rumple: Son, why are the charmings texting me and telling you're in their house dressed up like a woman?
Neal: Not a woman. I'm dressed as Emma.
Rumple: Right, well son come to my shop. I fear we need to have a talk
Neal: Papa I can't. I can't come out of the closet.
Rumple: I really hope you mean that in the literal sense.
Neal: Yes of course! What else- You didn't just ask me that.
Rumple: Just checking son, I mean you haven't had a girlfriend in awhile.
Neal: Well maybe if you had loved me more...
Rumple: I knew I shouldn't have let you stay in Neverland with your grandfather.
Neal: At least I was having fun
Rumple: Right. Son, I'm going to tell you something I hope to have to never say again. COME OUT OF THE DAMN CLOSET ALREADY!
Neal: Ooo Emma's here! Bye Papa!

Emma & Regina

Emma: I want to THANK YOU KINDLY FOR SNITCHING!
Regina: Emma dear, I merely suggested if your parents knew exactly where you were last night.
Emma: Well your "suggestion" got me in a lot of trouble.
Regina: No one told you to ask that buffoon you call a baby daddy to dress up like you and confront your parents. Did you think your parents were stupid enough to believe that?
Emma: Maybe....Look I don't know. All I know is this is partially your fault!
Regina: MY fault? Dear, you're sadly mistaken. And what is this punishment you're so upset about?
Emma: I have to wear skirts for 2 weeks, no cookies and no tv.
Regina: Oh I see, that is a tragedy but I'll try my best not to laugh when I see you.
Emma: Thanks -.-
Regina: No problem! ^_^
Emma: I'm giving Henry candy and sending him to your house.
Regina: Miss Swan you better NOT!
Regina: MISS SWAN!
Regina: I'm coming over there right now and if my son has candy, the punishment your parents gave you is going to seem like a gift when I'm through with you.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.3K 12 38
Just Ouat one shots **Suggestions are welcome if you have a suggestion please dm me or comment what you want and I will write it.
170K 6.9K 86
Text messages between the residents of Storybrooke All characters belong to ABC's Once Upon A Time
19.8K 801 11
When an unexpected visitor arrives in Storybrooke, Regina must find the strength to choose between her past and her present if she wants any kind of...
1M 30.5K 143
❝SPARKLY DIRT. WONDERFUL.❞ In which you get to imagine being with your favorite OUAT characters through gifs.