Lethal (Harry Styles)

De felicitynarry

Everyone knows that bad girls have more fun. Take, for example, Zoey Clark. She uses far too much make up, h... Mais

Lethal
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
Sequel / Perilous

chapter 35

5.9K 216 84
De felicitynarry

The all-too-familiar smell of home and belonging welcomed me before I even stepped inside Harry's apartment.

I inhaled deeply and put a foot inside. I had barely taken a step when Harry turned me around and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest. His back was pressed to the door and his legs entrapped me.

My heart fluttered like crazy, my legs jittered and a warm and fuzzy feeling disseminated deep down in my stomach.

"I'm so glad you're back," I told Harry, staring into his beautiful eyes.

His look was sincere as his hand went up to caress my cheek. "I'm so glad you're here with me."

I put my hand on top of his and closed my eyes. "These pictures... I-I just can't get them out of my mind. It was so... so frightful to see you like..." I gulped, unable to finish my sentence.

"Ssh, baby, it's okay. I'm here and I'm safe and sound." Harry put his other hand on my cheek as well and tilted my head slightly to the side.

I opened my eyes to find him staring into them. It felt like he was looking right at my soul, exposed and raw, in its purest form.

I was still pressed to Harry's warm chest and could feel the steady beat of his heart under my palm. He mimicked my action and put his own hands above my heart, right between my breasts.

Those emerald green eyes watched my chest going up and down at a quicker pace. Waiting patiently, they also watched my chest going back to a normal, steady and healthy pace.

A smile played on Harry's lips as he put his hands on top of mine above his heart. "As long as you watch out for my heart, everything will be alright."

"I will," I promised and sealed it with a kiss on his slightly parted lips. "Forever and always."

I knew this was a huge promise. Forever and always was a long time. Did I know what I was talking about?

No, not really. How could I? I was only 19. But Harry made me feel safe and with him by my side, I felt like I could take on the world.

Wasn't this what love was about? Being spontaneous and doing things that scared you to a certain extreme?

Love. Such a huge word with little meaning in today's world. People used it far too often, talking about the love of their lives after just one week.

I have known Harry for more than a week. Did I love Harry?

Yes. I didn't even have to think about it twice. I did love Harry, that was as clear as day.

Was I in love with Harry?

Personally, I thought it was too early to know that for sure. One thing I did know though was that I was falling, hard and fast.

A soft hum next to my ear brought me back to reality. Harry leaned in close and watched me with an amused expression on his face, his Adam's apple popping up and down while he hummed the melody to a song I didn't know.

His fingers drew small patterns on my skin, leaving a hot trail behind.

Not over-thinking anything, I leaned forwards and pressed my chest to Harry's one more time, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

My lips sealed his in a passionate kiss. It was fierce, it was blazing, but it was so, so passionate and loving.

My lips delivered all the emotions my mouth wasn't able to say just yet but Harry understood. His hands went down to my waist, steadying me against his hard chest.

I gently tugged at his lower lip. Almost immediately, his tongue flickered out to meet mine in a fervid dance.

Without thinking, I pressed my hips closer to his. I sucked in a harsh breath when I felt the prominent bulge against my crotch.

Harry chuckled in our kiss, his hands still holding me in place. I felt him push himself off the wall, suavely pushing me backwards, his strong grip never leaving my hips.

Blindly navigating through his apartment, we found our way to the bedroom.

The hollows of my knees hit the edge of the bed and I lost my balance, falling backwards. Harry actually let me go and stood up to his full height, looking down at me.

"You're so beautiful," he said so silently that I would have missed it, if I hadn't watched him closely.

Harry didn't leave me an option to answer, the bed dipped down with his weight.

Both of his skinny, yet muscular legs were placed around mine. He sank his head down, meeting my lips in a hungry and desperate kiss.

We have waited so long and I honestly had expected to be undressed by now but Harry was taking things slow.

I didn't mind, it was more than just an act of lust, more than just the feeling of skin on skin, more than reaching a high this time.

It was an act of love, it was the feeling of touching his heart, it was him.

I let my warm hands slid under his shirt, lifting it up and pulling it off. Without thinking, I tossed it away, my hands sliding down his toned chest.

Only now all of his tattoos were revealed. I motioned for Harry to lay down and straddled his waist.

I put my hands beside the butterfly tattoo on his upper stomach and let my eyes shamelessly wander over his many tattoos all across his chest and arms.
I wanted to trace every single one of them and get to know their meanings, but I felt like this would be better saved for another time.

My hands trailed the leaves on his lower abdomen. They decorated his v-line and kind of looked like wings.

Slowly and teasingly, I let my fingertips trace those leaves again and again. I just started my fourth round, when Harry silently moaned. In one quick motion, he grabbed my wrists in one of his huge hands and trapped them behind my back, shaking his head while biting his lip.

The sight alone was enough to set me off and I closed my eyes, letting my mind wander somewhere else.

Harry hummed underneath me and I sneaked a peek at him, just catching him staring at my breasts.

His free hand pulled at my top and greedily palmed me. That sneaky hand grabbed my neck next and made me lay down on top of him, giving him free access to kiss my neck, down to my collarbone.

"Har-" I half-moaned, being interrupted when he flipped us over, releasing my wrists while doing so.

His always so soft lips placed kisses on the valley of my breasts, pushing the top aside. After a few seconds, he simply lifted it off, leaving me in my red bra.

I mentally sent a prayer up to heaven, thanking whoever listened for making me choose one of my favorite sets of underwear. But thinking about it, I should have worn my black lace set. Well, too late now.

Harry's husky voice filled the room, but I couldn't catch the words he muttered.

The cup of my bra was pushed aside. My nipples instantly pebbled the moment his mouth hovered over them.

My breath hitched and I wove my fingers in his hair as he pulled one into his mouth, sending shocks of electricity down my spine to my toes.

I groaned and closed my eyes in blissful desire, wanting this moment to last.

Harry kissed his way down to my stomach and played with the hem of my jeans. He quickly got rid of them, letting the semi-hot air fan my legs.

My hand reached for his, intertwining our fingers as he unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans one-handed, leaving now both of us in only underwear.

I traced down his happy trail and softly placed my small hand on top of his rocking-hard erection.

Harry hid his head in the crook of my neck, stifling his moans in my hair.

I smiled at the reaction I had provoked and pressed a kiss to his head. My nosy hand traveled to his butt, squeezing a handful of it before drawing patterns on his back.

I could feel his tense muscles working to hold him up.

"Kiss me," I whispered against his hair. Harry's head instantly shot up and our lips met once again, transmitting more emotions than words ever could.

I could feel his hot hands wandering to my back, unclasping my bra. His mouth went back down again, tugging and biting at my already hardened nipples.

Throwing my head back, I closed my eyes in pleasure. It wasn't long until he also got rid of my undies, undressing his boxer briefs on the way as well.

"Look at me," he whispered against my chest, trailing his tongue along the valley of my breasts.

I opened my eyes and found him staring at me, a lustful glint in his eyes. I could so easily get lost into them, but I didn't mind. I knew he would find me before I dangerously lost myself.

We stayed like this, eyes locked on each other, for a few seconds before Harry kissed me, passionately and deeply. The kiss held more power than any one we had ever shared before.

He shifted his position and hid his head in the crook of my neck again. Soft kisses were pressed on my sensitive skin until I felt him slide into me without warning.

Fireworks erupted behind my eyelids, my stomach was on fire. Every cell in my body felt ecstatic and I could swear I was flying.

Harry kept a rhythmical pattern, nearly completely filling me up and then sliding out again.

I kissed his shoulder blades, his neck, his jaw - every space my lips could touch.

"Zoey," he huffed into my ear, nearly sending me over the edge.

I began grinding against him, trying to add some pressure on my aching clit. Harry noticed my motive for doing so as he slid his hand between us, rubbing my sensitive nub.

Breathtaking waves of pleasure shot through me, setting my whole body on fire. It was all I needed.

My walls clenched around him and Harry picked up his pace. He continued thrusting into me, letting me come down from my high. Not long after, my name left his lips in a deep growl as he came inside of me.

Both of us were panting as he collapsed half next to me, half still on top of me.

I was sweating and exhausted from our act of a poisonous mixture of love and lust. Nevertheless, I still had the strength in me to trace my fingers through his hair, pushing it back.

My name left his lips in some kind of silent prayer, like a broken record you didn't want to turn off because it soothed you and shut up the demons inside you.

It was this small peaceful moment that made everything else seem unimportant. As he held me in his strong arms, I could see the, now quite small, bandage but the incident wasn't what I was thinking about.

I was thinking about the first time I saw him, at the cinema. How we met again, at the cinema. The day he scared me to hell, and the day he comforted me after I saw Zayn again.

How he always listened and how he always seemed to be near when I needed him.

If there was one thing I knew for sure, it was that I had to keep him, forever. There was no way the gods above had sent another angel on earth, as perfectly imperfect as Harry was.

One arm was wrapped around my waist, holding me close to his chest. His free hand traced my stomach, reaching the spot that tickled.
I giggled like a Middle School girl, but I didn't mind. I was carefree, happy, perfectly executed.

And Harry was the reason for the smile on my lips.

These past few weeks, the back and forth circle we never seemed to leave, all the pain, everything made sense now.

I wouldn't take any of it back if the outcome wasn't the same as it was now.

Because in the end, it was worth it. Every minute that made me wanna scream, made me wanna rip my hair out, it all led to this moment of infinite happiness.

Harry slowly faded into the land of dreams, but short before he left our reality, he sleepily muttered "baby, be with me so happily," and took one last, long breath.

I just hoped we would stay like this, happy, free and perfectly imperfect in the best way.

______________________

please comment and vote :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

155K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
23.4K 577 10
Following the path of evil, blooms the flower of death STARTED: 10/14/2020. MORIARTY THE PATRIOT
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
751K 29K 31
There's three things you should know about Harry: 1. When we were in ninth grade his biggest aspiration in life was to start a punk ukulele band. 2...