mafia . vkook

By plasticbees

Love is stupid. I guess I'm an idiot. Y I K E S OLD FETUS WORK THIS PLOT IS A MESS IN THE BEGINNING -vkook ... More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
author's note

six

15K 634 795
By plasticbees

Taehyung's PoV;

"Are you gonna be a good boy today, Tae?" Jungkook purred.

My hands were handcuffed behind my back, causing me to awkwardly attempt to crawl up Jungkook's long body. I gripped the zip in-between my front teeth, pulling it down as I made eye contact with him.

He rubbed the top of my ears between the pads of his fingers, "such a pretty boy."

He helped me pull down his boxers, his dick slapping against his toned stomach.

I wrapped my lips around the top, attempting to go as far as possible.

There was just a tiny bit that I couldn't reach comfortably.

Fuck it, who needs air anyways?

I took a deep breath before going back down, reaching the bottom, licking the sides as I came back up causing Jungkook to moan loudly.

He bucked his hips, making me gag and my eyes water. He smirked, wiping the tear with his thumb.

"Pretty baby." Jungkook said, his words rolling smoothly off his tongue.

I shot up in bed, panting.

What the fuck was that dream?

Why was I sucking him off?

What the actual fuck?

"Hey babe, last night was amazing." Jimin said, rubbing over my back with his fingertips, tracing the scratches.

"We could go again?" I cheekily offered, excessively kissing over his face, making him giggle.

"Pft, I wish. I'm way too sore." He laughed, blushing shyly.

"Aww, I'll make it up to you." I kissed his forehead, "go back to sleep, I'll be home soon."

I pulled on a hoodie and sweats, sliding into some shoes. 

I walked to my dorm, to check if I had my chores list today.

"Hey gu-" I stopped once I saw that it was empty.

No list, no chores.

I'm off out.

I picked up some notes, enough for some chocolate and flowers for Jimin.

I checked in all the rooms I walked through for any sign of the rest of the servants but I didn't even see one, didn't even see Jungkook in his hangover room.

I walked into the shop, listening to my music as I walked so I didn't have to talk to anyone, it was a bit too early in the morning for that.

Half nine and socialising? 

I think the fuck not.

I wandered through the shop, walking past the alcohol aisle when I saw Jungkook in an all black suit, pulling a gun out of waistband.

"Fuck me, representing the mafia like that?" Jungkook quickly shoved me out of the way of a blade flying past where my head would've been.

He threw loads of bottles, glass shattering everywhere. He took his lighter out of his pocket, lighting some packaging, throwing it on the floor where the alcohol had spilt. 

"Run." He pulled me through the shop doors, running into the alleyway near the shop and running through the maze of alleys connected.

I kept up behind him, panting heavily as I ran quickly, chasing him up a spiral of stairs.

"What, the fuck- is this?" I struggled.

He sliced someone's throat as he ran past them, shooting their acquaintance in the stomach.

We hid behind a wall as he reloaded his gun, wiping his bloody blade on his leg.

"This is why there's a fucking timetable. You are not experienced enough to be able to deal with this shit. You can't even duck from a fucking blade." He hissed, shooting menacing glares directly at me.

He shot over the wall, listening to the grunt of pain that followed.

He fought with someone as he attempted to steal their car, listening to me childishly rant to him.

He elbowed the guy in the face, ducking a punch but being sliced across his shoulder by the guy's pocket blade.

"Oh shit Jungkook! Are you alright?" I went over to help but stopped when he put his hand out.

He shot the gun up the guy's jaw, grunting, "just fine. get in the car." 

He started up the car, speeding away, holding his hand to his shoulder as it bled while keeping an eye on everything.

"What the fuck was all that? I came out to get Jimin some flowers, and I almost get shot because of you!" I was fuming.

"Because of me? I almost died because of your idiocy! I, seemingly regrettably, took a fucking blade and almost a bullet for your incoherent ass!"

"Who the fuck starts shit like that in a shop? There's innocent people dead, because of you and your stupid fucking blades and guns!"

"Innocent my ass. That old man bought children as slaves. He raised them as little dolls and puppets and they died while performing circus tricks, and I'm sick? Your morals are fucked."

Was not expecting that.

Guess that's why you don't judge a book by the cover.

"My morals are not fucked. I just don't believe that we should go round killing people for power or money."

"Why are you still fucking complaining?" He snarled as he quickly turned a corner, slamming me into the car door, "you're not dead. You're lucky you're not fucking dead."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I narrowed my eyes, even angrier, "why does Jimin worship you? You're a fucking asshole."

"Because I've saved his life countless times. Yeah, you might make him feel good in the bedroom, Kim, but I made him feel a lot fucking better when I stopped him from killing himself seven fucking times a week. You don't own the fucking guy. Hell, you don't even know the fucking guy."

I bit my tongue, not knowing how to reply.

I was insulted but I also learnt that Jimin had been through some shit.

"You weren't the one who had to stitch up each and every fucking cut. You weren't the one who had to force him to be sick just so you could find those seventeen sleeping pills he'd swallowed to overdose. You weren't the one who went numerous nights without sleep just so he could fall back asleep after a nightmare. You weren't the one who had to pull him out of a bath that was freezing cold and too deep and wrap him up in blankets and fluffy jumpers and socks. He's not all smiles and rainbows, fucking imbecile." He spat, swerving even harder around a bend, throwing me against the door again.

Fuck.

"You're just jealous that I have him and you don't."

Jungkook slammed on the brakes, throwing me through the broken windshield, landing against a wall.

Probably why you wear seatbelts.

"What the fuck is your problem Jungkook?"

"Get up."

"I ca-"

"Get up."

I stood up, holding my bruised shoulder as I staggered over to Jungkook, glaring.

He raised his eyebrow at my glare, not finding me intimidating whatsoever. 

"Get in."

I got in, slamming the door.

"For your information, I have him wrapped around my little finger. Who do you think was there before you, Kim?" Jungkook smirked, hit the door twice, his rings clinking against the metal.

Holy shit, did I hate it when he called me Kim.

Wrapped around his little finger, huh?

Obviously Jungkook was there before me as he helped Jimin.

Why did he say tha- wait.

Did he mean who was in the boyfriend position?

So that means Jungkook had Jimin before me.

Literally.

Which means that they've had sex.

That's why Jimin worships Jungkook, because they went through everything together.

Whatever, I can live with that. I wasn't expecting Jimin to be a virgin anyway, just wasn't expecting it to be Jungkook.

Jungkook appeared, throwing a bouquet of pink flowers and a box of chocolate at me.

"His favourite flowers and chocolate."

Of course he'd know that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 787 34
What happens when Jungkook and Taehyung met, and are the sons of two different CEO's of two different companies. This complicated and rollercoaster s...
1M 52.2K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
10.1K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
905K 51.5K 78
"A moonwolf doesn't have a mate... then why do I have a mate? Even if I do have a mate then why is it him?! Why Jeon Jungkook-- the person I fucking...