Torn~A Harry Styles Fanfic

By CurlyWeirdo

'SHUT THE FUCK UP SANA! YOU SHOULDNT BE CRITIZING ME WHEN YOU'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND IN YOU ENTIRE SHITTY L... More

Torn~A Harry Styles Fanfic ❤
Chapter 2: What's wrong Elvira?
Chapter 3: Why Esther? Why?
Chapter 4: Heartbreak and Tina.
Chapter 5: Who are you?
Chapter 6: She's gone and now you remember?
Chapter 7: That was a mistake.. A very bad mistake.
Chapter 8: Drama will never end will it?
Chapter 9: What should I do?
Chapter 10: I'm sorry. You shouldn't be leaving.
Chapter 11: It's my time. Move on.
Chapter 12: The funeral.
Chapter 13: Moving forward and babies?
Chapter 14: Break ups and Lost love.
Chapter 15: What just happened?
Chapter 16: Should I tell her?
Chapter 17: Drugged and Chances.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ :)

Chapter 18: Is this happening?

2.4K 20 7
By CurlyWeirdo

~~***CHAPTER 18***~~

SANAS POV :)

"Yeah?" I stutter through the tears and sobs.

"I'm not Edward, I'm Harry. Your Harry" He whispers into my ear.

I stop, my whole body paralyzed. I can't breathe and my chest tightens. He's lying, this must be some stupid, sick joke.

"Is this a joke?!" I ask, kind of angry at him for trying to do this.

"No! I'm Harry! I promise!" He insists.

I don't know what to. My eyes bore into his, trying to find the truth, an answer. We stare into eachothers eyes before I finally look away.

"Prove it. Prove that your Harry." I whisper, tears coming to my eyes. It hurt to think that if this actually was Harry that he left me. Abandoned me. It hurt even more than the time when he yelled at me that night at Elvira's.

"Fine. You remember that time when we went to your house afterschool in 9th grade? We were walking down the street when I saw Nicki handing out pictures of you in the lockerroom when you were changing and I pointed at her telling you that she was just jealous of your sexy body." he pauses and laughs, "You started to cry so I sang to you making you calm down, we sat on the sidewalk while you cried. You eventually fell asleep on my shoulder so I carried you. I got tired so I set you down on your frontlawn and then I fell asleep. Your dad found us and he took the hose and sprayed water on us." He laughs remembering that weird day.

My dad actually did spray water on us! It was the day I realised I really loved Harry.

I start to laugh but then realize it actually was Harry.I gasp and start to cry again, pulling him into a tight hug, but this time its tears of joy.

"I can't believe it's actually you Harry! I can't believe it!" I cry, shaking my head, with a smile.

"Well believe it because its true. And I'm not going anywhere." He whispers putting his hands on the side of my face.

"Why'd you leave in the first place?" I ask, staring into his beautiful green eyes.

"I was the cause of all the pain. Ramina got kidnapped because of me. If I hadn't faked death Tina would still be after her, Ramina would get hurt." He rasps as though its hard for him to explain this.

"Well you aren't leaving, you're right. I won't let you leave." I smile up at him.

He smiles and kisses me taking me by surprise. I stand shocked but quickly respond. His lips are so soft moving against mine. He puts one of his hands on my waist pulling me closer, the other cupping my cheek.

He pulls away smiling at me. "I guess I have no choice but to stay then!" He laughs.

"Let's go get ready! Ypu still have to re-meet our friends!" I giggle realizing he already knows them.

"Come on then!" He takes my hand pulling me to the bedroom.

RAMINAS POV :)

"NOOOOO! GET AWAY JUSTIN!" I gasp as he tickles me.

"Nope! You have to say that you love me and that I'm a sexy beast!" he laughs as my sides start to hurt.

'O-k, Ok ILL SA-AY IT!" I gasp inbetween breaths.

He stops and pulls me up off my living room floor. He came to my house after the picnic. We laughed and he came in with me.

He had asked me if I was ticklish and I had said no. Which was the wrong answer I guess because he started to tickle me!

"You love me and I'm a sexy beast!" I wink and run away laughing. I hear him laugh before he starts running after me.

I run up the stairs to my room, closing and locking the door. I run to my bed and jump on it. He bangs on my door.

"Come on Ramina, You know you can't hide in their forever!" He chuckles.

"Watch me!" I yell back.

He laughs and I hear some ruffling.

"I'll just be waiting here then." He stops moving so its completely silent.

I get up off my bed and walk around. I go into my bathroom but gasp.

My window is broken and there are a bunch of glass shards everywhere. I look around the floor and spot a note. I pick it up unfolding it.

Hey slut,

Your probably wondering what happened to your window. Well I decided to pay you a visit. I can do anything I want to you so beware what you do because I'm watching you bitch. Don't do anything you'll regret. If you tell anyone about this note I WILL kill you. More notes are on there way slut. Bye for now.

Yours truly,

R&H

I put the note in my pocket thinking. Who would do this? I don't have any idea. What the hell are they doing this for? What if they hurt the others? I've already lost Harry, I can't lose another!

I wipe away a stray tear and start to clean up the glass. Once I'm done with that I throw it all in a bag, taking it to my room.

"You still there Justin?" I manage to croak out. My throat feels tight and sore.

"Have been this whole time babe! You finally give up?" He laughs and I hear him get up. I quickly put the bag in the corner of the room. I look into the mirror and am horrified with my appearence! My eyes look watery and a little red. I look tired and worn out. I stretch and quickly reapply my makeup. Opening the door, I see Justin and he looks the same as before, perfect. Seeing him I feel better.

"Lets go!! I wanna go outside!" I smile taking his arm and pulling him with me.

We go outside and sit by the pool, dipping our feet in.

"So Justin! You love me?" I laugh as he blushes.

"You wish!" he smiles and shoves me. But he shoves a little too hard and I end up tumbling into the water.

The cold water surrounds my body and I kick my feet trying to return back up. My pants are stuck in the pools filter not letting me come up. I push and push but it won't budge. Finally I give up and stop moving.

I guess this is it. I'm coming for you Harry. Bye Sana. Bye Zayn, Emily, Louis, Esther, Niall, Lindsay, Liam, Elvira. I love you guys.

I can feel Justin moving around probably trying to pull me back, but I can't move. My fingers are numb and so are my toes. I open my mouth at an attempt for oxygen but all the water fills my lungs.

The darkness takes over and I can't feel a thing.

JUSTINS POV :)

I shove her slightly, blushing. I honestly did like her a lot.

She looses her balance and falls into the pool. At first I chuckle at her but then I notice she isn't coming up.

What the hell?!

I jump into the water trying to pull her up but she won't budge. I can tell she's lost conciousness.

I loop my arms in hers and hold her close to my body, using my feet I push off the bottom of the floor. She won;t budge!

I look down and see that her pants are stuck. I swim down and pull at her pants but they're stuck. I tear a piece of her pants allowing her to move.

Taking her into my arms we re-surface. Gasping for air, I put her down on the ground. I put my index finger around her neck looking for a pulse. I feel it slightly, very weak but its still there. I put my ear against her chest to see if she's breathing. SHE ISN'T!

I put my arms on her chest and pump hard. It doesnt work so I bring my lips to hers puffing oxygen into her. I do this a few times untill finally giving up. It isn't working!

This is all my fault! I had to push her into the pool! God I'm such a idiot! I sob loudly hiding my face in my arms.

Then theres this weak cough. I bolt up looking at Ramina, laying there coughing water up. SHE'S OK!

I hurry to her side taking her in my arms lightly.

"Are you ok Ramina?" I whisper, stroking her pale face..

She just closes her eyes and breathes in and out heavily.

I gently pick her up and carry her back inside. We were both soaking wet and she was shivering in my arms.

I lay her down on the couch and go to get her some new clothes. I honestly don't care about anything but Ramina right now. I just take a big shirt and sweatpants for her. When I get back down stairs she's still shivering, but slightly less.

"Ramina, babe can you go change?" I whisper pulling her up into a sitting position.

"Yeah, I'll be right back. Thank you Justin." She croaks out, smiling slightly.

I just nod and help her up. This all my fault. I take her to the bathroom and close the door behind her.

She changes and comes out looking slightly better. She isn't shivering as much as before.

We go and sit on the couch and I put my arm around her, cuddling her into my body.

Right then, her front door opens and a girl with dark brown hair and eyes walks in holding hands with a boy with red hair and green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's crappy.. *le sigh* but I'll try and make it a little more interesting for the next chapter! (:

I'm sorry I didn't update earlier! I've been kinda busy but I will start updating earlier from now on PROMISE! Haha I hope you guys like the story so far! (: xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 867 46
I finally focus enough to see who it is. Jarred? I start panting worriedly. I try to get away from Jarred, scurrying across the hardwood floor, tryin...
773K 26.3K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
477K 10.6K 29
{This story is copyright} "HARRY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guy punched my in the jaw and my body hit the floor. My vision blurred and...
121K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...