Obsession

By Thi_Kpop

Everyone see's G Dragon as so glamorous, rich, famous, happy. What people don't know is what he's like behind... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

25

3.4K 83 13
By Thi_Kpop

•Vanna•

Shit. Standing in front of my open door I nearly piss myself. The person staring at my stomach and back up to my face showing the same shock as me.

I wish I could reverse time and not have opened the door.

"Vanna?"

Shit I don't know what to do. I can't hide my stomach obviously and I can't just shut the door and pretend I didn't open it.

I'll just play dumb, that will work, hopefully.

"H-Hi Heejoon" I greet awkwardly.

Why would he be at my apartment right now?

"Vanna your pregnant?" Heejoon questions looking confused.

"Yeah I'm pregnant" I smile awkwardly. "So w-what are you doing here?" Clear confusion on my face. Why would he be here? I want nothing to do with him because he is connected to Jiyong.

Heejoon stares at me for a minute. "I'm sorry Vanna, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that your pregnant. I felt like it hasn't been that long since I last saw you and it looks like your so far along. I'm shocked"

"Well yeah it's been about a year so..." I trail off hoping to just get down to the reason why he is here.

"M-May I come it?"

"Umm s-sure I guess" fuck why does he have to come in? I just don't have the heart to not let him in. I don't want to be rude because Heejoon has never done anything to me. I just don't want anything to do with him.

We go inside and sit on the couch. I decide to ask again. "So Heejoon why are you here. We haven't had contact since I quit"

"Well I been visiting Jiyong; I don't know if you heard but he is in jail. He often asks about you, so I thought I would come and see if you would like to visit him"

My mind blanks at the sound of Jiyong's name being said. I haven't actually thought about him for a long time. I have been trying to block him out of my mind and life.

Just hearing Heejoon say that Jiyong still asks about me makes my heart drop. I want nothing to do with him. I especially don't want Heejoon to go back and tell him I'm pregnant. Oh god I can feel my stress and anxiety shoot through the roof as I try to think of a plan.

"O-Oh I see well that's strange why Jiyong would ask about me. I was only his assistant and not even for that long"

"Well that's why I came to see you Vanna, I think Jiyong feels something for you, the look in his eyes when he says your name tells me he has some sort of feelings for you. He also told me you guys hooked up so I thought maybe he wants to see you"

Fuck! Why would he fucking tell his manager he hooked up with his assistant? He's lucky I didn't tell the cops or I don't tell his manager what he did to me.

"Vanna I'm not mad or anything that you guys hooked up, you can't help who you love"

"Love?" I let out a dry laugh. "No we don't love each other. It was a mistake, it was in the past and I want nothing to do with Jiyong anymore"

Heejoon sits there and just looks at me. "Where's the father?"

"Excuse me?" I look at him shocked.

"Where is your baby's dad?"

Shit.

"He is at work"

"Oh what does he do?"

"What does he do?" I repeat trying to give myself time to think of a lie. I absolutely do not want Jiyong finding out I am pregnant. "He uhh he is a doctor" I smile.

"Really? Wow. What is his name?"

"Hyun" I mentally slap myself. Great name. I was thinking about Jonghyun but I can't give Jonghyun's name in case he decides to look him up and see Jonghyun is a single guy with no kids.

"Are you guys married?" Heejoon asks. What's with all the questions.

"Not yet" I smile but I'm sure my smile looks stupid as I force it on my face. "We want to get married after we have our baby"

"Oh. What is the gender of your baby?" Heejoon smiles.

"It's a girl"

He smiles a bit. "You know Jiyong's always wanted a daughter"

My heart drops for the second time and I'm sure the color drains from my face. Why would he say that. I can almost feel tears build up in my eyes, for the fear of Jiyong finding out I'm pregnant.

"Why would I know that. I don't know much about Jiyong. So I wouldn't know that!" I raise my voice a bit. I can feel I might loose myself.

Heejoon puts his hand gently on mine. "Vanna" he smiles softly.

"I would appreciate it very much if you kept our meeting confidential and this information about me private. Please leave." I pull my hand away ready to stand up.

"Vanna wait. Why won't you tell him?" Heejoon's words make me stop.

"Tell him? Tell him what?" I say pretending that I don't understand what he is saying.

"Vanna why would you hide something like this from him?" Heejoon asks me with a look of sadness.

What can I say? He's obviously figured it out. There's no more lying I can do. "Please just don't say anything. Please just leave and pretend you never saw me" I can't stop the tears from falling.

"But Vanna why? What is the point of not telling him? He has a right to know"

I stand up. "The right to know! You don't know anything! I want nothing to do with him period! Understand me when I say I do not want him in my life!" I yell at Heejoon. I can feel myself having an anxiety attack.

Heejoon stands up and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Ok, calm down. Your right, I'm sorry. I don't know the full story of what happened between you two, so I apologize and I won't say anything"

"Please don't"

"I won't say anything"

"Thank you. Can you leave I would like to be alone"

"Okay please don't worry. I hope you have a smooth rest of your pregnancy" Heejoon says before he leaves. I pray he doesn't tell Jiyong.

•G Dragon•

"Look he thinks he owns the place cause he's the almighty G Dragon" I hear someone say and others laugh. I look up and see some dude with tattoos all over him.

I just ignore him and continue reading my book. I see a hand slam down right on the page I'm reading.

"Let me tell you G Dragon ain't shit! And I own this place do you hear me bitch" he yells in my face.

I laugh a bit and stand up. "I'm sure you do own this place; a building filled with men. What a great possession. Do you own all the men in here too? Or do they own you?" I smile seeing him stand in silence now.

"I see you have all the tattoos, and your loud. You try to intimidate people but really your masking the fact that your a little bitch and you probably did something like rob your rich grandparents to end up in here. One of the many things you did as a teenager. You know a lot of the time kids that act out and do illegal stuff do it because they ain't shit to their fathers" I smile. The dudes face gets significantly angrier. "Did I hit the spot? Or was it your mom? Either way you don't mean anything to anyone because your in here, where no one cares about anyone"

"You don't know shit! And now I'm going to kick your ass!" He yells.

I get in closer to his face and stare him in the eyes. "You touch me and I will kill you"

"We got a problem here man?" I look to my side and see Min standing there with a group of dudes behind him.

The guy starting shit stares at Min and then at me. He starts to backs up. "No. No problem" he slowly walks away.

I look at Min. "I told you we got you if you need it. That kid is always starting shit with people" Min says shaking my hand.

"Thanks man" I leave and go back to my cell. I don't want any trouble. I just want to do my time and leave. It's been one year and I got three years left, I just want to get through it.

•Vanna•

"I love you Vanna" I can feel my face heating up as I hear those words.

"You mean so much to me and I can't wait to see our baby"

"Jiyong she's going to look just like you" I smile and put my hand on his cheek.

I see Jiyong in front of me, his words he is speaking now only sound like muffled noises. His appearance starts to get more and more blurry and I notice that he is slowly fading from my view.

"Jiyong?" I question reaching for him.

I see his lips moving but I can't hear what he says, he has a smile and he reaches for me before he disappears.
______________________________________

"Jiyong!" I shoot up sweat on my forehead.

Looking around I realize after Heejoon left and I calmed down I took a nap on my couch. Wiping my forehead and my cheeks I feel tears and realize that I was crying in my sleep.

Right after Heejoon shows up I have a dream about Jiyong. A weird dream at that. I just want him to disappear out of my mind. I hate him. Why do I have to dream like that about him.

Fresh tears fall as I start to stress again about the possibility of Heejoon telling Jiyong about my baby. Heejoon is smart and he knows the truth. I just hope he keeps to his word.

Getting up I decide to go to my room to rest some more. All this stress can't be good for me. Walking there I feel a pain in my lower abdomen making me stop and put my hands on my stomach. It stops and I wait but the pain comes again and I let out a groan as the pain hurts. Tears come to my eyes as the pain get worse and I can barely stand on my feet, I have to hold onto the wall to support myself.

Grabbing my phone I decide to call Jonghyun.

•G Dragon•

I lay in my cell reading a book when I all of a sudden get a burst of emotion in me. Out of nowhere I feel a mixture of anxiety, sadness and pain emotionally and a little bit physically.

I sit up wondering where this came from. I can't help but to feel anxious like something is happening, and it's making me feel sad, almost bringing tears to my eyes. What is this that I am feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 977 25
What happens when you run into your favorite idol, without even knowing it was him?? It seems like you run into him too many times for it to be a coi...
25.9K 332 19
Y/N, the daughter of the CEO, is the personal assistant to G Dragon with a crush spanning the entire 10 years she has worked with him. G Dragon is ho...
16.9K 303 26
A girl named Kim has been long time friends with G-Dragon. She likes him and he likes her. But the thing is, she's afraid to date him cause she doesn...
279K 7.3K 41
As a little girl you have always wanted to move to another country. You never knew what country until your 18th birthday. Your whole life you have be...