KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

RANDOM

3.9K 106 28
By Hiiimeeee

The scenes are literally VERY RANDOM lol. I'm not following anything at all so I really hope you'd like them! Thanks~

Kuroko

You ordered your usual drink and cake at the coffee shop and sat waiting for your name to be called.

"(First name)?" - the staff called out so you immediately went to the counter and took your order and went back to your seat.

Today's the day that guy will be visiting this cafe again so you're waiting for him to show up. He's been your crush since the day you saw him in the cafe.

*aw! aw!* (dog barking /face palms)

"Oh! Hey there little guy! Are you lost?" - you said as you picked him up and you immediately fell in love with it.

"You look familiar." - you said eyeing him again as he barks and licked you.

"Stop that. It tickles! *chuckles*" - you said as he keeps on doing it.

"Uhm.. excuse me." - someone said as you squealed in surprise seeing the guy you have a crush on in front of you. "I'm sorry about Nigou." - he said a bit embarrassed which you find cute and you looked at the dog and your eyes widen in surprise.

You look at both of them alternately, "HOLY COW! YOU LOOK A LOT LIKE HIM!" - you said in shock as he giggles while the dog just barked joyfully.

"Wait, are you about to leave now?" - you said a bit sad because you want him to stay a bit and get to know him more plus you want to be with the dog too.

"Can I sit with you?" - he said so you nodded excitedly because he quickly get what you meant so he let you be with the dog for a while, but he didn't know you also wanted to be with him too.

-

After that long chat which felt like a minute, you both decided to go home.

"NO WAY! We're in the same neighbourhood?" - you said in shocked as he nodded while the dog barks in reply.

"So cool! I get to see more of Nigou~!" - and you. You said excitedly as he just smile in return.

Kise

You were hanging out at Kise's place since he asked you to come over because he wanted to show you first his magazine which was cool because it will be released by tomorrow and you're the first one he'll show it to, but

"See how handsome I am there (First name)cchi?! Huh? Huh? Look! Everything looks good on me!" - he said boasting about himself.

"Yeah yeah." - you said uninterested. You were excited at first but after everything he said it just made you lose interest.

"OH! AND LOOK! DON'T I LOOK GOOD WITH THIS SUIT OR WHAT!" - he said excitedly.

"Yes yes! You are handsome Ryōta." - you said as he noticed how you just lost interest.

"(First name)cchi isn't interested in me anymore." - he said sulking while pouting which made you sigh.

here we go again. you thought.

"Aww! Come on Ryōta! You look really amazing! You look great in everything, but I always see you like EVERY SINGLE DAY. So there's not much of a difference for me." - you said realizing it wasn't helping since he's turned his back at you.

You hugged him from the back, "Sorry~~~" - you said cutely which you know will work on him. He's fighting the urge to smile so you did it again, "Sorrryyy~~" as you blush in embarrassment.

God! I'll never lose interest again if it takes me to act stupid. You thought since you don't really act cute in front of him.

He smiled and turned to you as he looks at you in the eye. "You are sooooo cuteeee (First name)cchi!" - he said as he squished your cheeks, then he slowly starts to kiss your lips when he hits your glasses.

"Ow!" - he said as he removed it and kiss you again. "Much better." - he said smiling triumphantly as he went to sign his magazine. "You can have this as a freebie." - he said.

Lol thanks. I can make money out of this again. You thought as you excitedly took it already thinking whom you're selling it to.

Midorima

"Hey! It's (First name), I'm probably doing something incredible right now so just leave a message!" - your voicemail said as Midorima tried to call your phone. 

You had a fight yesterday and you weren't able to fix it so he was so worried that you'd still be upset, he decided to go to your house but your not answering your cellphone.

*door bells*

You were about to open the door when you suddenly hear his voice so you decided not to open it for now.

"You're probably not home right now, but I'm leaving (your fave food) in front so I really hope you'd like this and we can talk again to make up. Wait, why am I talking if you're not even there nanodayo?" - he said frustrated.

The talking stopped so you decided to open the door but he speak again so you quickly stopped.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday, I know it was my fault. I was tired that time and I took my anger out of you. I really hope we'd make up right away nodayo." - he said which made you cry. This are the only times he's honest when you're not around or when he thinks you're not around.

You slowly open the door as his eyes widen in surprise. "Yo-you're here?! Y-you heard everything nodayo?!" - he asked but you just nodded.

"I-it's not l--" - his tsundere-ness is starting again so you cut him off and hugged him.

"I get it, Shin-chan. I apologize too, it was also my fault I kept on bugging you." - you said from his ear.

"So are we good? Wait, it's not like I'm try--" - you cut him off again but this time with a kiss.

"Yes we're good." - you said as soon as you let go and kissed him again.

Aomine

"(First name).." - you heard him murmured so you look at him and saw he is sleep talking again. You decided to video him while he's at it and ask questions.

"Yes, Daiki~~?" - you said in a sweet tone while giggling but you stopped as soon as you saw the phone moves too so you focus it again.

"You are so beautiful.." - he said which made you blush but not only that it turned you on because of the way his voice was! It was so sexy, hot and seductive!

"Aww~ Really?" - you said trying to calm yourself.

"Mhmm.. and you smell nice.." - he said with the same tone.

"What else~?" - you said trying to act cute.

"You're hot even if you have small boobs.." - he said which made you angry with his statement.

WHY YOU AHOMINE! - you thought and decided to hit him but he suddenly stopped your hand.

"Y-YOU'RE AWAKE?!" - you asked stunned as he smiles at you.

"Of course." - he said smiling as he looks at your phone. "Now give me that." - he added trying to reach it but you raised your hand higher.

"Not a chance, Daiki! After all that you said?! You idiot!" - you said remembering his last statement.

"Well you were making fun of me in the first place, won't you call it quits?" - he said acting all innocent

"NO! You did it on purpose!" - you said eyeing him. He giggles then grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him.

"I'm sorry babe. You're so cute." - he said as he pinched your nose then kissed your lips.

Murasakibara

"Woah! Thanks Sushi!" - you said in disbelief as he handed you tons of his snacks from the plastic.

"You're welcome~~" - he said as he opened one of his chips and started eating it.

"What should we watch?" - you asked him as you select from the DVDs he have on his shelf.

"Anything you like (First name)-chin." - he said while eating away his snacks. You knew he wouldn't pay much attention to the movie because he would be busy eating so you decided to watch something that would interest him, a basketball game.

You sat beside him and opened on of the chips and eat it as you saw Murasakibara turned his attention to the screen.

"Wow! This chips are so good!" - you said as you keep on eating it.

"Of course, I only choose the best for you (First name)-chin." - he said which made you smile in awe.

"Thanks Sush-OW!" - you said as you accidentally bite your lip.

"What happened?" - he asked worriedly.

"I accidentally bit my lip." - you said as you put your finger to your bottom lip trying to see if there's blood in it.

"Want me to kiss it to make it feel better~?" - he asked innocently. AW! My heart just melt! You thought.

"Y-yes.." - you said as he leaned over and kissed you.

"There! Do you feel better?" - he asked still worried.

"Yeah! Thanks a lot Sushi!" - you said smiling widely at him as he smiled back in relief.

Akashi

"Good morning, sleepyhead." - Akashi smiles as soon as you wake up.

"Hi. Sorry, what time is it?" - you asked.

"It's 2:30pm." - he said which made your eyes widen in surprise as you quickly sat up from bed.

"No kidding!?" - you asked as he nodded.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" - you said feeling bad.

"It's okay, you slept late last night rather this morning so it's okay." - he said as he walks over to you and kisses you.

"Why didn't you wake me up though?" - you said pouting.

"You looked so peaceful and I wouldn't want to ruin your sleep, princess." - he said which made you smile as he called you a princess.

"Oh please. Look I almost spend half of the day sleeping." - you said.

"It's alright, it's weekend anyway." - he said as he looked directly into your eyes as he slowly move his face forward you.

*brrmmmmmmmm* (that's a sound of a vacuum cleaner. holy sh- I need to improve my sfx! damn it! ;----(  I'm sorry)

You moved away thinking that the door might open or someone might knock on the door to clean up.

"I think I might need to fire someone today." - he said annoyed as he walk over his chair.

"Stop it, Sei. Let it go." - you said as you walk over to him this time kissing him preventing him to fire that poor person.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Okay. THAT WAS VERY...... RANDOM. I KNOW.

But, I just want to give you all a BIG THANK YOU FOR THE 200K READS! HOLY COW. I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO HAVE THAT MUCH READS KNOWING HOW SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I UPDATE. SO I DECIDED MY THANKS WON'T BE JUST AN AUTHOR'S NOTE BUT AN UPDATE AS WELL.

REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH *TEARY EYES*

HAPPY 200K EVERYONE!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE EVEN THOUGH IT'S REALLY RANDOM HAHA

ENJOY~~~ <3

p.s

SORRY IF THEY'RE A BIT SHORT. IT'S ALMOST 2AM LOL MY MIND IS IN COMPLETE MESS SO SORRY IF SOME PARTS REALLY CONFUSES YOU. JUST COMMENT AND I'LL SEE IF I CAN FIX IT HAHAHAHA PLEASE BEAR WITH THE TYPOS AND GRAMMARS <3

I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CORRECT ME AND I'LL EDIT IT~~

(Because I didn't bother to reread it, sorry. So I really need you to correct me if there are mistakes everywhere esp if the story is going too fast. It's just that my head hurts like hell. This is what i get for sleeping more than 10hrs. damn i can;t sleep more than that which makes me a bit sad lol)

If you ever see a LINE ID on one of my updates, please ignore it. I don't have it anymore. Thanks~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 18.5K 131
These contains one-shot of your favorite characters from KNB!! I don't do any Lemony or Lime stories only fluff and all not also yaoi or Yuri (not a...
51.8K 781 18
Hey! I started this about a year ago, so I apologize for the writing in the beginning... ANYWAYS, this scenario book includes the Generation of Mirac...
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
36.7K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...