Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

steal my girl

3.2K 82 111
By Son_Mina

--previously--

"It hurts.....I want her back T_T"

"But you already have bambam right?" Jeongyeon said while her arms were on nayeon's shoulders...ahh this couple.

"I don't care"

"So.. what's your plan?"

"I'll bring her back"

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I want to follow Mina because it's raining so hard but I stop myself, btw I'm shook that somi told Mina that she's my girlfriend, I wanted to say she's lying but it'll be better if I stay away from Mina.

"Why'd you say that?" I asked.

"Wae?, Don't you like it? I thought you want me to be your girlfriend...then I'm yours now"

"That fast?"

"Ne" then she gave me a peck on my lips, aish seriously...what have I done? Is this right?...

"Come on let's have a walk" then I nodded.

--------

After 10 minutes of walking without any conversations finally she starts to talk.

"Chaeng...should I call you 'cub' again like the way I used to back then?" Eh? She keeps on bringing the past to the present...and Mina, she's calling me 'cub' too...

"But Mina used to call me that too"

"Jinjja?, Don't worry I'll make you forget her" yeah I hope you'll success..

"So..are you still living with mina?"

"Eh?....uhm yeah, but I'm living with my mom for now..you know some, vacation"

"Hmm I see, then it's good....chae" then she stopped and held my hands...

"Starting today..you should stop thinking about Mina and start to think about me...just me arraso?" I didn't know she's this clingy.

"Y-yeah" then I smiled

"Yah, you don't look sincere...you still want her don't you?" Then she starts to do some aegyo wtf? Disgusting sheyt...I mean.. I'm sorry okay but I'm not in my mood to see this kind of stuff. Can someone stop here?

"Nomuhae~" she added, well I admit she makes me smile again though..wait what? No stop it chaeyoung, I'm trying to be loyal to Mina..(but I asked somi to date me), what is wrong with me? Ah jinjja

"Aren't you going to apologise to me?" She added again

"What? Why?" I said while chuckling

"Nevermind" then she glared at me.

"Hahaha arraso arraso, jagi, mianhae~" I said while backhugging her...

"Hmm, jagi huh?"

"Wae?, Don't you like it"

"I don't"

"Jinjja? :("

"Because I love it!" She said then she pinched my cheeks and I just smiled.

(Fast forward, after 2 weeks)

I live in our dorm again, but for the whole 2 weeks, Mina and I never talk as in NEVER, we rarely see each other too since Everytime we're finished doing our guesting etc, somi and I often go out at night same with bambam and Mina. I admit somi, helps me a lot, she makes me forget Mina and she makes me happy, but... There's still something missing, the feelings that I'm looking for is still missing, and that feeling....only Mina can make me feel it, ONLY HER, and no matter how many times somi and I kiss each other, my lips is still looking for Mina's lips, I'm so thirsty from her kiss, that makes me want to steal some of it sometimes, but I already have my girlfriend..

MINA'S POV

"Yah, hajima!~" bambam said begging me to stop.

"Yah, hahaha, a-aniya, I'm not the one who's doing it I swear" I said, I can't stop laughing because of him, while raising both of my hands to make him believe that I'm not the one who's doing it.

"Jinjja?, It's not you?"

"Yeah" then he looked around me...oh no he got me.

"Yah, why is the remote here?, Yah hahahaha nomuhae~" then I bursted into laughter...probably you're confused now right?, Well I'll tell you what happened..

(FLASHBACK)

While I'm about to go to bathroom to take a bath, bambam called me.

Me: Yoboseyo?

Bambam: minari, can you come over here?

Me: wae?

Bambam: I miss you already T_T

Me: jinjja?, We've just had a date last night and you already missed me? Hahahahha

Bambam: Ne...argh, what do I do? I miss you~

Me: hahaha arraso arraso, I'll come after taking a bath

Bambam: oh! Jinjja? Alright, I'll wait for you, bye~

Me: bye.

(Fast forward)

After taking a bath I put on my clothes then I went to bambam's place, he hugged me then give a peck on my cheeks, but then he starts to play that stupid game, what does it call again? LOL?

"Jagi...give me some hugs" I said

"Sure after this" he replied, ah jinjja? He pick the game over me?, I kept on disturbing him to make him hug me, c'mon I want some hugs T_T, then I found a way to get my revenge to him, I found the remote that controls the computer, then I lay down to the couch...

"Yah, aren't you going to give my hug" I said

"Just...last, I'm going to win now" he replied while he kept on playing not even taking a glance to me, so I turn off the computer.

"What the, yah what happened?!" Oh my God, he starts to freak out hahaha, he look like a fool looking for the problem...then I turn it on again, his screen turns to grey which means his character died..I kept on laughing silently, until I kept on repeating it and he kept on losing the game...

"Aish, what's wrong with this?, My team hates me now"

"Have you checked the cables?" I said acting like I'm innocent, I'm good at acting right? Hahaha..then he looked under omo hahaha,

"Ahh, arraso, I get it now, the cables are not connected correctly" then he hit his head to the table, until on my 6th attack, he turned to me then he caught me that I'm the one who makes him lose again and again.

"Oh!, Yaaaahh, hahaha nomuhae" then I bursted into laughter, surprisingly he's not mad, he even laugh with me because he realize how dumb he looks like.

"Yah, let me play this, please I promise this is the last one then I'll stop" he begged, he get the remote away from me and put it at the table beside him, I try to get the remote again but he caught me.

"Yah, haha hajima" until I get it again and I start to attack him again.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"You shouldn't invite me here if you'll just play that game" I said. Then he hugged me

"Mianhae, alright I'll stop now, no more games"

After a minute I decided to leave now not because of the game haha, but I think I'm spending too much time here.

"Oh welcome back mina-ya" jihyo unnie said. Then I just chuckled.

"Btw, what happen to your plan?" She added.

"Plan?, What plan?"

"You forgot already?, I thought you're going to get chaeyoung back?"

"Aish!, Yeah I forgot about it...well I can't get her back because she often go out at night with somi and I don't know where they're going"

"Then why don't you follow them?"

"Hmm, that's a good idea"

*Cring*

Me: Yoboseyo?

Bambam: minari

"Who's that?" Jihyo asked.

'bambam' I whispered.

Me: wae? You miss me already? Hahaha just kidding

Bambam: yes hahaha, but I want to tell you something

Me: what is it?

Bambam: somi and chaeyoung is asking us to have a double date tonight, are we going?

Then I cover the speaker first and whispered to jihyo unnie.

'chaeyoung and somi were asking us to a double date tonight, should I go?'

'what? Chaeyoung is asking you on a date tonight?' ahhh what? *Facepalm*

'aniya!, S-o-m-i and chaeyoung'

'eh? Somi and chaeyoung is asking you on a date tonight?' *another facepalm*

"SOMI AND CHAEYOUNG WERE ASKING ME ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH BAMBAM TONIGHT!" I shouted...I'm sorry okay? Lmao.

"Ahh, mianhae, go with them...this is your chance to steal her girl"

"Ne" then I removed the cover and starts to talk to bambam again

Me: alright, let's go

Bambam: arraso, I'll pick you up, bye~

-----to be continued-----

I'm sorry if this is not that good hahaha, but I think the next chapter is going to be good, I'll try my best..

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...
22.5K 1K 30
Just a collection of oneshots of my favorite Twice ship. Expect lots of fluff and maybe a little bit of angst, but absolutely no deaths because I hat...
59.6K 2K 21
in which Chaeyoung had misunderstandings with a transfer. highest rank; #11 gg [finished]
1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...