You're Mine and I'm Yours [Ka...

By That_Crazy_Tarty

I don't know what to say... but this: I'm not good at writing this kind of stuff but I'll try my best to make... More

Dear Reader~chan who loves Karma,
Prologue
Chapter 1
Lemon Chapter
CHANGE OF PLANS!
I need ships!
Jealous
Late Valentines day
(Y/N)'s PREPARATION BIRTHDAY?! (1)
(Y/N) and Karma's Past (2)

OMAYGHAD

337 2 0
By That_Crazy_Tarty

well.... it has been a loooong time since I log in as Tarty... I'm like so sorry!! I'm pretty busy at stuff... And I just noticed... YOU GUYS!! 1.12K?!?! That's just amazing!! I never imagined that Me like I will get this many views... I didn't even imagine you guys reading this story, I'm so happy and I can't explain how happy I am... I'll try to update now because I'm so motivated. Thank you so much!! Like seriously I'm so shookt. Like seriously? 1.12K? I didn't imagine this.... My brain can't process this but IT IS AMAZING!!

I will tell you guys again and again, thank you so much for reading this piece of.. Sh.t lol.

I love how I just noticed it now, like I wrote this today and will publish it today or published it today, if you're one of those people who are excited for more? Well THANK YOU!! Because I never imagined that someone will actually like my story.

I can't explain how thankful I am BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU MINNA!!~~

- Tarty~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
423K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...